View Full Version : Brock is going to beat Carwin.

K-Yo
07-03-2010, 05:25 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Brock is going to have an easy nights work.

Footwork= Brock > Carwin
Speed= Brock > Carwin
Power = Brock > Carwin

Honestly. :sleeping:

mrbigshot
07-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Brock is going to have an easy nights work.

Footwork= Brock > Carwin
Speed= Brock > Carwin
Power = Brock > Carwin

if you really think brock has better power than carwin then u have not been watching any of there fights carwin has by far the better power

blaze778
07-03-2010, 05:38 PM

Footwork= Brock > Carwin
Speed= Brock > Carwin
Power = Brock > Carwin

I agree with the first statements. If you meant power as in strength, than yeah. But punching power? Carwin obliterates fools with one punch.

I am going for Brock as well, but I doubt it will be an easy night. I see Brock coming in with a solid game plan. I think it would be interesting if Brock forced Carwin to the second round to see how good his cardio is, considering he's never been out of the first round.

KESSLER
07-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Hope so. I bet money on this:

Lesnar > Carwin
Leben > Akiyama
Lytle > Brown
Soszynski > Bonnar
Sotiropoulos > Pellegrino

Virgil Caine
07-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Carwin is much better all around. Brock might be a superior wrestler, other than that Carwin has better standup, more power in his strikes, and most likely better submission grappling skills. He also has much more polished boxing skills, hence better footwork. And if we're talking about handspeed, Carwin is superior here as well.

Chadmack
07-03-2010, 10:04 PM
i say its a pickem fight, we dont know how shane would react to brock's speed and wrestling, we dont know how brock will take shane's punches or if they will land cleanly.

both guys will capitalize on their strengths and certainly will have a gameplan, but once they get hit, its how they take it and how they react to it that will be a determining factor on how this will end.

whoever wins they certainly deserve all the accolades and props. i am just excited for this bout

MARKBNLV
07-03-2010, 10:20 PM
i got 500k against 750 k in total bets war carwin.

$BloodyNate$
07-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Agreed, its just that badass fatal combination of speed & power with his size that I dont think carwin could handle. I'll bet any amount of money on it.

KESSLER
07-04-2010, 06:21 AM

Lesnar > Carwin
Leben > Akiyama
Lytle > Brown
Soszynski > Bonnar

Good night for me!

ianntheman
07-04-2010, 07:18 AM
Good night for me!

indeed 4-1....nice....green k for your picks....

K-Yo
07-04-2010, 07:33 AM
When I said power I meant as in his shot, guess I should have elaborated on that. But better submissions? hmm.

No doubt his power is outstanding, but Brock took those punches well. I think Shane will be a future champion, he has taken minimal damage in his career, has great power, and that fight was an experience for him.

K-Yo
07-04-2010, 07:34 AM
Originally Posted by KESSLER View Post

Lesnar > Carwin
Leben > Akiyama
Lytle > Brown
Soszynski > Bonnar

You bet against the American Psycho??? smh

Blair_Wells#32
07-04-2010, 07:34 AM
Carwin has 1 punch Ko power an brock took 100 of them. and choked out Carwin.
Nobody can Deny Brocks HW Dominance Now!!!
Woooooooo!!!.