View Full Version : Final Predictions: Brock Lesnar vs Shane Carwin

yessuh
07-03-2010, 01:59 AM
Who will win?

$BloodyNate$
07-03-2010, 02:05 AM
Lesnar's gonna get clocked once or two pretty hard times and it may stun him, but he'll eventually get the takedown with his amazing athleticism and devastating speed/strength mix in the takedown. And then pound Carwin out like Carwin did to Mir.

Can't wait for this fight.

Equilibrium
07-03-2010, 03:20 AM
I got Carwin by KO, atleast it's what i'm hoping for.

American_Ninja
07-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Lesnar by TKO. GNP too much for Carwin.

#1Assassin
07-03-2010, 02:39 PM
carwin by KO.

i think carwin has enough wrestling to stay on his feet 2min or so, and thats all he neeeds to catch brock and knock his lights out. brocks standup is so bad its painful to watch.

CiganoBoxer
07-03-2010, 02:56 PM
This is one MMA fight you cant miss....fcuking amped for this....Carwins gonna ko Brock !

Virgil Caine
07-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Carwin KO in 1 over hypejob paper champ **** Chester.

Stab Judah
07-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Carwin KO in 1 over hypejob paper champ **** Chester.

1 million bet?

Virgil Caine
07-03-2010, 03:33 PM
1 million bet?

Alright, 1 mil. it is. Reply and I'll sig it.

Stab Judah
07-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Alright, 1 mil. it is. Reply and I'll sig it.

replied...........

Virgil Caine
07-03-2010, 03:36 PM
replied...........
Signed and sealed.

KESSLER
07-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Come on Brock!

M Deezy
07-03-2010, 05:57 PM
i am goin for carwin ko. but i just have thsi gut feelin that brock is gonna take him down and abuse carwin on the ground.

mrbigshot
07-03-2010, 06:09 PM
carwin TKO brutally!!

crillz
07-03-2010, 07:00 PM
I'll bet on Carwin but I want odds, big odds too yo this would be a HUGE upset and a very non imaginable sight to see if Carwin wins because Carwins only chance is a KO but can you really picture Brock all wobbly and knocked out? not me.. my 100K to your 4Mil? lolz I know that's O.D but some of you Brock jocks got the 4 million to gamble and if Brock is really the truth then that's an easy 100K for you. I want Carwin with odds, anyone interested?

phallus
07-03-2010, 07:40 PM
big shane will scramble brock's eggs... carwin by KTFO. shane is gonna get taken down and roughed up, but if at any point in the fight they stand up he only needs to land one big right hand to put the vanilla gorilla to sleep, brock is getting f*cked up tonight like mir and manbearpig gonzaga

Virgil Caine
07-03-2010, 08:15 PM
I'll bet on Carwin but I want odds, big odds too yo this would be a HUGE upset and a very non imaginable sight to see if Carwin wins because Carwins only chance is a KO but can you really picture Brock all wobbly and knocked out? not me.. my 100K to your 4Mil? lolz I know that's O.D but some of you Brock jocks got the 4 million to gamble and if Brock is really the truth then that's an easy 100K for you. I want Carwin with odds, anyone interested?

It would hardly be an upset. The odds are something like Brock -140 to Carwin +110, and the majority of people who actually no jack **** are picking Carwin. I won't consider it an upset at all when Brock is KO'd and lying on the canvas.

crillz
07-03-2010, 10:44 PM
It would hardly be an upset. The odds are something like Brock -140 to Carwin +110, and the majority of people who actually no jack **** are picking Carwin. I won't consider it an upset at all when Brock is KO'd and lying on the canvas.

they are dead even so trust me I know this isn't no upset if Shane wins I'm just going by the popular perception by many who feel Brock will win, more people pick Brock over Shane so I was looking for a confident Brock fan to put his foot in his mouth and take my bet. this is by no means an upset fight because they are evenly matched and in MMA Carwin is actually more experienced. trust me I'm no MMA encyclopedia but I do know enough to know this isn't an "upset" type of fight but some people believe that and I was simply trying to lure them into a bet

-Mustang-
07-03-2010, 10:48 PM
i'll do 50k on Carwin over lesner to your 100k ... if anyone's interested .... reply or pm me

AKATheMack
07-03-2010, 11:41 PM
Brock is going to take him down over and over again.

Main Event
07-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Anybody got that Brock Lesnar "who is the ****ing man" gif makes me laugh everytime

CiganoBoxer
07-04-2010, 03:59 AM
. I won't consider it an upset at all when Brock is KO'd and lying on the canvas.:flowers1::flowers1::booty:

Virgil Caine
07-04-2010, 04:38 AM
:flowers1::flowers1::booty:

So I was wrong in that I didn't foresee Brock successfully employing the Homer Simpson defense. I also didn't think Shane was only a 1 round fighter.

CiganoBoxer
07-04-2010, 05:01 AM
So I was wrong in that I didn't foresee Brock successfully employing the Homer Simpson defense. I also didn't think Shane was only a 1 round fighter. :bottle::bottle:Man your just such and out and out hater...FFS show some class when your wrong thats all ;)...even i thought Carwin but thought it might be close :boxing:

Virgil Caine
07-04-2010, 08:08 AM
:bottle::bottle:Man your just such and out and out hater...FFS show some class when your wrong thats all ;)...even i thought Carwin but thought it might be close :boxing:

So then I'm suppose to be impressed by Brock having Carwin lay on top of him and punch himself out and then submit a guy who is basically a corpse in the following round? Sorry, doesn't impress me. Brock employed the Homer Simpson defense. Neither guy impressed me.

Blair_Wells#32
07-04-2010, 08:13 AM
Of course Nodogoshi, Brock took more punishment then your hero Fedor would have. i thought i'd show more class to you with Brocks performance tonight but after your comments nah. suck it ***** Fedor ain't on the top no More. Brock survived the storm an won.

Virgil Caine
07-04-2010, 08:34 AM
Of course Nodogoshi, Brock took more punishment then your hero Fedor would have. i thought i'd show more class to you with Brocks performance tonight but after your comments nah. suck it ***** Fedor ain't on the top no More. Brock survived the storm an won.
This was more a case of Carwin running out of gas and showing that he's a one round fighter. Brock showed he can take a beating from the bottom though. As I said, he employed the Homer Simpson defense very impressively.

Blair_Wells#32
07-04-2010, 08:49 AM
uh huh brock showed heart and came through, like a friend of mine said last night it reminded him of Ali's rope adope....although Brock was really hurt.
If Carwin Tagged Fedor with one of those shots he'd be out.