View Full Version : Brocks Reaction To Fedor Loss.

Blair_Wells#32
07-01-2010, 03:00 PM
”It was disappointing. Whether his legacy was more of a mystique than it was, he stood up and he was respectful and it was tough to see. It reminded me of my first fight against Frank Mir when I got really anxious and fell right into the trap. That’s a tough pill to swallow. I feel bad for him. I don’t think any less of him. We’re human beings.”

Read more: http://mmanytt.se/#ixzz0sSUdncYo

found the link on sherdog of all places, brock can be a pretty humble person if you don't talk **** about him :cool2:

American_Ninja
07-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Sherdog?????? Someone please ban this poster.

-Swizzy-
07-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Sherdog?????? Someone please ban this poster.

why?......

Chadmack
07-01-2010, 04:23 PM
”It was disappointing. Whether his legacy was more of a mystique than it was, he stood up and he was respectful and it was tough to see. It reminded me of my first fight against Frank Mir when I got really anxious and fell right into the trap. That’s a tough pill to swallow. I feel bad for him. I don’t think any less of him. We’re human beings.”

Read more: http://mmanytt.se/#ixzz0sSUdncYo

found the link on sherdog of all places, brock can be a pretty humble person if you don't talk **** about him :cool2:
oh wow! TBH, i was expecting something like "who is the fvcking man now?!" type of sh1t, but that's just some classy remarks from Brock(unlike Dana,ofcourse)

yeks
07-01-2010, 09:59 PM
at least brock have class.. unlike some posters here.. :dance:

blaze778
07-01-2010, 10:40 PM
I always knew Brock had class, unlike Dana. He took the Frank Mir fight very personally because of all **** talk from Mir. I know he rubbed it in when the fight was over, but I hated how Mir tried to look like the innocent victim. Brock made no excuses when he lost the first fight and Mir still disrespected calling him names like "fake wrestler" and things like that.

MindBat
07-01-2010, 11:29 PM
That was simply Fedor's wake up call. I'm not sure if he intended to go undefeated his whole career, but this should make him come back stronger and reclaim his crown. I don't think his skills were diminished from that loss.