Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cyborg shoul be subjected to random drug testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyborg shoul be subjected to random drug testing.

Honestly, she seems like a cool person, but seriously, i mean just look at her, it's not normal, women don't look like that for a reason.

I think she must be on something, I really do.

Half of the ufc is roided up,just look at Lesnar that guys on some ****.

Comment

Die in a Fire, OP

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post

Lesnar doesn't do steroids. Not every drug illegal in sports are PEDs. Lesnar was addicted to Pain Killers, not PEDs. If half of the ufc is roided up, then 100% of boxing is roided up.

On Topic: I don't think she is on roids. Go look at female bodybuilders, big difference between Cyborg and those chicks. But I can see where your coming from.

Comment

if Lesnar was roiding, he wouldn't be able to make 265. he would be 330+ easy.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Lesnar doesn't do steroids. Not every drug illegal in sports are PEDs. Lesnar was addicted to Pain Killers, not PEDs. If half of the ufc is roided up, then 100% of boxing is roided up.

On Topic: I don't think she is on roids. Go look at female bodybuilders, big difference between Cyborg and those chicks. But I can see where your coming from.
            I have been lifting weights for years the only guys i see with that type of build are ped users,if that is natural the dude is a freak of nature.As for boxers name one guy with a build like that in boxing.

Comment

I have been lifting weights for years the only guys i see with that type of build are ped users,if that is natural the dude is a freak of nature.As for boxers name one guy with a build like that in boxing.
              Go look up Brock's High School Wrestling Photos. He's always been built like that. Maybe not AS big or AS cut, but he's always been huge.

You won't find a boxer built like that because wrestlers aren't built like boxers and vice versa.

Comment

that's the way she was build and she didn't cared about her looks so...

but she wouldn't mind random drug testing at all... It's not like she needs to roid up to have the best technical striking in female MMA.

Comment

Working...
                X