View Full Version : Robbie Lawler Wants No Part Of Nick Diaz

snakerattle79
06-19-2010, 10:28 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-jngWc2Q9Xg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-jngWc2Q9Xg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

CiganoBoxer
06-19-2010, 11:03 AM
I bet robbie wouldnt fight Manhoff again in a hurry ether :sad::boxing:

-Swizzy-
06-19-2010, 01:40 PM
"I moved on a long time ago, and I'll leave it at that..."

ummm, that is a bizarre answer. that would make more sense had he beat Diaz but the fact that he lost, this is a pretty ***** quote.

no doubt that Lawler knows he's gonna lose this one and is trying to avoid it. Very surprised, didn't think Lawler was that kind of a fighter. Hate to say it, but he's in the wrong sport.

phallus
06-21-2010, 09:50 PM
"I moved on a long time ago, and I'll leave it at that..."

ummm, that is a bizarre answer. that would make more sense had he beat Diaz but the fact that he lost, this is a pretty ***** quote.

no doubt that Lawler knows he's gonna lose this one and is trying to avoid it. Very surprised, didn't think Lawler was that kind of a fighter. Hate to say it, but he's in the wrong sport.

lawler found out the hard way he doesn't have the kind of all around skills to beat someone like diaz, lawler is a tough guy but one dimensional, and he knows it, he's pretty much sprawl and brawl only, so anybody with a good skillset and a smart fight plan beats him. i like robbie though, because he can take a beating for the whole fight and then turn everyhting around with one overhand right, like he did to manhoef, as long as someone is dumb enough to stand and trade with robbie when they're seconds away from winning a easy decision

ƒallenloki
06-22-2010, 03:29 AM
I bet robbie wouldnt fight Manhoff again in a hurry ether :sad::boxing:

I still can't believe Manhoef lost that ****. :nonono: