NLN Lean Pro Matrix
http://i45.tinypic.com/xbah53.jpg

Optimum Nutrition Creatine
http://i46.tinypic.com/mttlyq.jpg

Optimum Nutrition Glutamine
http://i50.tinypic.com/dzhs74.jpg

TheManniePhresh
06-17-2010, 12:52 AM
man dont **** with that creatine. the second you stop using the benefits go away. go natural with some good protein supplements

Squirt
06-17-2010, 12:54 AM
man dont **** with that creatine. the second you stop using the benefits go away. go natural with some good protein supplements

like???????????

dreaded_FIST
06-17-2010, 01:11 AM
lol @ glutamine..

Waste of $$..considering theres usually 4g of glutamine in most whey.

All you need is food, whey, multivitamin, fish oil

No comment on creatine since I've taken it before..and well..I have nothing bad to say about it.

shogunn
06-17-2010, 01:23 AM
Now only taking 100% whey protein, and the costco premium protein shakes when Im at work.

Used to take muscle milk because it was getting really cheap and everywhere, but read some bad things about the contents of those lately

Creatines good if youre trying to bulk up I guess..

ElGuero408
06-17-2010, 01:26 AM
lol whats wrong with creatine??

TheManniePhresh
06-17-2010, 01:27 AM
like???????????

whey and soy protein mixes i know some ppl said muscle milk went south but i still use it.

TheManniePhresh
06-17-2010, 01:37 AM
lol whats wrong with creatine??

high quality creatine can have adverse effects on your emotional health the physical downsides is that the second you quite creatine your muscles deflate. natural is better.

dreaded_FIST
06-17-2010, 02:21 AM
high quality creatine can have adverse effects on your emotional health the physical downsides is that the second you quite creatine your muscles deflate. natural is better.

All you lose is water weight..and at most it'll probably be like 2-3lbs ..lol. Your muscles wont deflate..where did you get that from? You will most definitely keep your muscles and strength if your diet is in check.

and creatine is cheap..its like $10~$15 for a small jar..

Trick
06-17-2010, 02:33 AM
For what it's worth, my personal experience with creatine is taking 2-3g a day helps a bit with my anaerobic endurance without resulting in any weightgain at all (152lbs). With the strict diets a lot of us are on it can be tough to ingest a "normal" amount of creatine with our food.

P.S. Great to be back on the forums... clawing my way out of retirement!

ElGuero408
06-17-2010, 03:48 AM

oh wow I wont even bother insulting you

and yeah OP dont take creatine you might not pass a drug test either hahaha :banghead:

T.Horton
06-17-2010, 02:59 PM
like???????????look up N.O Xplode. Argnine based amino acids.

Jack3d
06-17-2010, 05:50 PM

Protein supplements aren't natural, buddy.

Bahahaha. Wow. Now I've heard it all

kryo
06-17-2010, 06:14 PM

It's obvious you don't know what you are saying. Creatine is a naturally occurring "SUPPLEMENT" found in meat (and inside you). Creatine is as natural as protein "SUPPLEMENTS".