View Full Version : Your records!?!?!?

cms
12-07-2004, 05:33 PM
my record happens to be 2-3 but i got ripped off on my last one , and for another one of my fights i was fighting a very good person who was ranked #5 in the nation so i dont really count that so i think it should 3-1 but thats just me :D

leff
12-07-2004, 06:02 PM
3 wins, thats it.

boxer2k5
12-07-2004, 07:46 PM
dont really count

you steped in the ring everything counts

abdiel2k3
12-07-2004, 07:57 PM
lol
the guy was way better then me so that one doesnt count
lmao
hhahahaha
do u know how many undefeated guys would be walkin around if people thought like u

Raekwon
12-07-2004, 08:52 PM
lol
lmao
hhahahaha
do u know how many undefeated guys would be walkin around if people thought like u

lol great quote, u think that excuse could void a title fight? :p

"yeah i lost the fight but he was better than me, but it didnt count! so im still the champ!!!"

abdiel2k3
12-07-2004, 08:59 PM
lol great quote, u think that excuse could void a title fight? :p

"yeah i lost the fight but he was better than me, but it didnt count! so im still the champ!!!"
i dont see why not
:confused:

Dyl-G
12-07-2004, 09:52 PM
i dont see why not
:confused:

hhaa good stuff

abdiel2k3
12-07-2004, 09:55 PM
i mean every fighter always gets on fight they didnt deserve
so might as well just call it a no contest
then there can be a rematch

cms
12-07-2004, 10:16 PM
lol
lmao
hhahahaha
lol i geuss ur right , your lucky im not a dick that would just explode dropping f bombs lol- but i wanted to spar the guy and i knew that i wouldnt and i knew he would take it easy on me in a real fight just like sparring so i took the fight knowing that i would get some experince

cms
12-07-2004, 10:27 PM
I'm pretty sure that ''jack_the_rippuh'' or w/e his name is boxes and i heard hes right handed but he fights southpaw so i wanna hear about his boxing record and fights

boxer2k5
12-07-2004, 11:17 PM
lol
lmao
hhahahaha

i bet if you beat him you would count it then
and its on yoru record so it does count

if you dont want to be a man and live up to your lose and use it as a learning experience then you have a problem
you lose it counts
maybe not in your head but on the books and to the opponent it counts

if you wasnt prepared to fight or felt you wasnt good enough you should have never steped in the ring

boxer2k5
12-07-2004, 11:19 PM
i mean every fighter always gets on fight they didnt deserve
so might as well just call it a no contest
then there can be a rematch

what alternate reality is this
i mean if excuses ment anything to anyone else besides the person telling them there would be a million champions

no if it was the way you think and feel everyone would be undefeated

if it was like the way i feel you will know you win some you lose some

you train hard and you try your best
there is no what ifs or i wasnt ready or nothing

there is only YOU DO OR YOU DONT

The1God
12-07-2004, 11:21 PM
10-0-6 that was 19 years ago.

boxer2k5
12-07-2004, 11:24 PM
i bet thats really you in the avatar

cms
12-08-2004, 09:39 PM
ok boxer 2k5 i know i wouldnt have won and plz dont insult me on the way i think, be respectful. I created this thread to talk about YOUR fights not just this one loss of mine

boxer2k5
12-08-2004, 10:47 PM
ok boxer 2k5 i know i wouldnt have won and plz dont insult me on the way i think, be respectful. I created this thread to talk about YOUR fights not just this one loss of mine

i was being respectfull and iw asnt trying to insult you
if you took it that way then sorry

but if your going to box please dont use excuses
if you lose
because you know damn well if you won the fihgt you would not be saying it dont count

and i havent fought YET(jan)
I could fight sat but i dont want to fight in this weight class
i dont feel im ready and i woudlnt want to get in the ring and lose

wait i should if it doesnt count right

Fat Shamz
12-08-2004, 10:59 PM
im young but ive lost about 25% of my fights. im not scared to admit it either. but hey, the more u lose, the more u learn. these losses helped me win my other fights.
i havent kept count of my fights tho. besides i havent been in the gym for a good few months, i fractured one of my ribs.

blockburna944
12-08-2004, 11:17 PM
I'm 6-2. The two losses are my most recent fights and are both split-decisions. gotta get my act together.

boxer2k5
12-09-2004, 07:43 AM
cool

what dosent kill you will make you stronger

at least you guys arent losing at pro

Hunna
12-10-2004, 11:54 AM
mate, when you get more experience under your belt, that bout won't mean nothing. just keep ya hands up and stay honest to yaself champ. best of luck with ya boxing.

cms
12-10-2004, 05:46 PM
mate, when you get more experience under your belt, that bout won't mean nothing. just keep ya hands up and stay honest to yaself champ. best of luck with ya boxing.
if your talking to me hunna thanx

abdiel2k3
12-10-2004, 05:51 PM
i bet if you beat him you would count it then
and its on yoru record so it does count

if you dont want to be a man and live up to your lose and use it as a learning experience then you have a problem
you lose it counts
maybe not in your head but on the books and to the opponent it counts

if you wasnt prepared to fight or felt you wasnt good enough you should have never steped in the ring

what alternate reality is this
i mean if excuses ment anything to anyone else besides the person telling them there would be a million champions

no if it was the way you think and feel everyone would be undefeated

if it was like the way i feel you will know you win some you lose some

you train hard and you try your best
there is no what ifs or i wasnt ready or nothing

there is only YOU DO OR YOU DONT
wtf are u talkin bout u retard?
i was obvioulsy being sarcastic
what alternate reality are u living in
i dont even box
i was joken as if....
fuk it your 2 dumb to waste my time on

{BrownBomber}
12-10-2004, 05:55 PM
my record happens to be 2-3 but i got ripped off on my last one , and for another one of my fights i was fighting a very good person who was ranked #5 in the nation so i dont really count that so i think it should 3-1 but thats just me :D
GOOD POINT. IM 0-5 BUT THEY WERE ALL BETTER YHAN ME SO THEY DONT COUNT.THEY WERE THE 5 TOP GUYS IN THE GYM,AND THERE R 6 MEMBERS.SO I CONSIDER MYSELF 5-0. YA BABY IM UNDEAFEATED! :D
BUT THATS JUST ME. :cool:

cms
12-10-2004, 06:21 PM
dude wdf i considered that fight that i lost to that really good guy as a learning exp because he was TOLD to take it easy on me AND HE DID and hestill won , i consider it as a loss becuase it is and i knew that when i took the fight that day when i was 2-1 and he was like 25-8, n e ways you prob dont even box so shut up , if you did box you wouldnt sit here and critisize me about what i said before and you would be telling everyone about your fighting experince grow up

cms
12-10-2004, 06:25 PM
oh ya and kb8mvp i looked at your profile and you are 27 i am 14 u r almost double my age by 1 year , but yet you must pick on a 14 year old, now who seems more mature on this one? the 14 year old or the 27 year old picking on the 14 year old for saying somthing. i wonder....

{BrownBomber}
12-10-2004, 07:47 PM
oh ya and kb8mvp i looked at your profile and you are 27 i am 14 u r almost double my age by 1 year , but yet you must pick on a 14 year old, now who seems more mature on this one? the 14 year old or the 27 year old picking on the 14 year old for saying somthing. i wonder....
MY BAD KID. DIDNT KNOW UR JUST A BABY.THATS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD FOR UR AGE. ITS CALLED JOKING AROUND,PEOPLE MY AGE DO THAT SOMETIMES.DONT TAKE IT AS A BAD THING.STOP LOOKING AT THE PIC AND PAY ATT.

boxer2k5
12-10-2004, 08:36 PM

you talk as if we can see you or know if your joking or not
its a message board

i thought you was serious

i didnt see any just kidding or any other bull****

and who cares how old you are
if you dont want anyone to comment stfu

cms
12-11-2004, 12:22 AM
damn you guys didnt know i was j/k about this stuff?????? i thought you all knew..................that one was MY BAD now i feel stupid adn i should n e ways i wanna hear more fight storys from everyone,boxer 2k5 do you box i am jw and you 2 kb8 mvp , if you guys do tell me bout ur stuff so we dont have sit hur and argue bout mine lol

EDIT:

guys i kinda was serious but not really see i was just blowing off steam cuz i had a hard day lol sorry

boxer2k5
12-12-2004, 10:25 AM
i came into this post to apologize as well
not knowing you already did so

but myf ault

this is a peacefull place where everyone helps everyone sorry

and i start sparing this following week
cant wait

now after looking at the HW fights the past 2 months i think i should stay at 200
i have a great chance at beating one of the champions LMAO

BoxingPromoter
12-12-2004, 03:45 PM
I retired defeated at 0-1 at the amateur level. So, boxing isn't for everyone. Now I fish. ;)

jack_the_rippuh
12-12-2004, 04:59 PM
I retired defeated at 0-1 at the amateur level. So, boxing isn't for everyone. Now I fish. ;)

Did you get knocked silly?

BoxingPromoter
12-12-2004, 06:03 PM
Did you get knocked silly?

I can't really remember but I think the ref stopped the beat down after the second or third standing eight count. The next day my younger brother said to me "you got your assed kicked!"
:mad:

boxer2k5
12-12-2004, 06:12 PM
I can't really remember but I think the ref stopped the beat down after the second or third standing eight count. The next day my younger brother said to me "you got your assed kicked!"
:mad:

this is my impression of you after the first bell

:eek:

BoxingPromoter
12-12-2004, 06:29 PM
this is my impression of you after the first bell

:eek:

Are you the bastard that beat me up? :confused:

boxer2k5
12-12-2004, 09:51 PM
That should be my ring name

The Bastard That Beat Me Up