View Full Version : workouts from boxings greatest champs volume 2. gary todd

davie day
06-13-2010, 06:45 AM
gary todd's new book is out and i have it. tyson, mayweather, pacquaio, cotto, tarver, juan manuel marquez, thomas hearns, roberto duran, vitali klitschko, cutis cokes , danny green, anthony mundine, manny siaca, ivan calderon, micky ward, john h stracey, jim watt, scott harrison , danny williams, alan minter, johhny famechon, vic darchinyan, nonito donaire, jeff lacy, john duddy, diego corrales, eamonn magee, eddie mustafa muhammad, micheal gomez, winky wright, robbie peden, enzo maccarinelli, barry micheal, make up this follow up book. its his take on their career as he saw it, plus his experiences in the gym with these champions of boxing. great book and lots of information that will come in handy for boxing fans and people like us who love to workout. go to google, to search.

qwerty07
06-13-2010, 09:00 AM
gary todd's new book is out and i have it. tyson, mayweather, pacquaio, cotto, tarver, juan manuel marquez, thomas hearns, roberto duran, vitali klitschko, cutis cokes , danny green, anthony mundine, manny siaca, ivan calderon, micky ward, john h stracey, jim watt, scott harrison , danny williams, alan minter, johhny famechon, vic darchinyan, nonito donaire, jeff lacy, john duddy, diego corrales, eamonn magee, eddie mustafa muhammad, micheal gomez, winky wright, robbie peden, enzo maccarinelli, barry micheal, make up this follow up book. its his take on their career as he saw it, plus his experiences in the gym with these champions of boxing. great book and lots of information that will come in handy for boxing fans and people like us who love to workout. go to google, to search.

Can you PDF it and put in on Pirate Bay? Would really appreciate it.

ShoulderRoll
07-10-2010, 02:19 AM
Is this better than his first book? I have that one and it sucked because for every fighter he basically listed the exact same exercises over and over.

Mannie Phresh
07-10-2010, 02:22 AM
i could do that work out so mayweather does way, way more lol

purecyse
07-10-2010, 09:20 AM
i could do that work out so mayweather does way, way more lol

i was thinking that pacquiao was the only one who gave almost a complete description of his basics. the rest didn't want to give away too much.

Pac11
07-10-2010, 09:35 AM
Looks like a good book.

andrewtn
07-10-2010, 10:42 AM
any way you could post it for us?

#1Assassin
07-10-2010, 12:15 PM
seems like a great book. they not only have guys like hearns, mayweather and pacquiao giving great examples of how to train. they also included ppl like lacy and maccarinellis so u know how not to train too.

Aftermath
07-10-2010, 01:22 PM
could you tell us some of the training regimes :) ?

GymRat
07-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Guys, I posted some requests from this book here (http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8751515#post8751515). Be sure to check it out. :)

DR.ORGYY
07-10-2010, 04:17 PM
i got my own training regime...

Fearless
07-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Its more or less the same training routines like the first book, except he gives a 2 to 3 page summary of the fighter through his eyes. I bought it to check out Mayweather and Pacman's training. The one that seemed the most real is Pac's. I doubt that's really Mayweather's training listed, because it seems like he does more than that. Everyone else's is pretty much the same. I'm actually surprised that guys like Cotto and Marques' training is so basic that I wonder how people stay in the gym for 3 hours doing what looks like a maximum 2 hour workout... unless they fool around the gym in between workouts.

toehead
07-11-2010, 02:27 AM
post some of the workouts or STFU:boxing: