View Full Version : Anyone Play Madden?

TRUEVisionDC
07-01-2005, 11:34 AM
Any of the dudes here play Madden 2005 at all??

dionysusolympus
07-01-2005, 12:24 PM
I play Madden sometimes on the Box.

oldgringo
07-01-2005, 12:56 PM
Yes I'm a monster.

jack_the_rippuh
07-01-2005, 02:05 PM
This guy calls himself the flushing flash but claims he's a monster :rolleyes:

Warden11
07-02-2005, 12:14 PM
Madden games are amazing

masterdirector
07-02-2005, 12:31 PM
football is for homos.

TRUEVisionDC
07-05-2005, 01:10 PM
Yes I'm a monster.
do u play online??

football is for homos.
lol... u have to be joking....

Memorex
07-05-2005, 09:52 PM
ill kill anybody on madden 05

masterdirector
07-06-2005, 02:20 AM
lol... u have to be joking....

No, I am certainly not. I hate football. Passionately. Mainly because of its extreme overexposure and the fact that it is the most overrated sport out there, period.

I don't like golf or tennis, but would watch either one before I ever watch a single second of football. I wish the NFL would go on strike forever. And college football. I wish the sport would simply cease to exist.

I hate football so much that it makes me like people less when I find out they like it. Tyson is my favorite fighter, but it made me like him just a little less when I heard him mention something positive about football.

RwK
07-06-2005, 03:22 AM
Im not joking here. I had 400 rushing yards with LT on All Madden against the Ravens in 2005.

Nobody believes me. Its ****ing true. My passing sucks balls, and all I ever do is run.

masterdirector
07-06-2005, 05:10 AM
I believe it. I never liked football, but I would play the video games for some reason back on the Genesis. I too couldn't pass for **** and always ran. Then when I got to where I could pass easily, I ran anyhow because running was more challenging and more fun.

In rugby, you can't throw the ball forward, only backwards. What a ***** sport football is. Too easy.

Diablo
07-06-2005, 06:18 AM
Damn thats some deep seeded hate you have homey.

masterdirector
07-06-2005, 06:56 AM
Damn thats some deep seeded hate you have homey.

heh, I don't do anything half ass...err...usually.

Diablo
07-06-2005, 10:12 AM
I can respect that...all or none typ of guy

TRUEVisionDC
07-12-2005, 01:56 PM
So nobody supplied there online name. I want to see how good you REALLY are...

RwK
07-15-2005, 01:21 AM
So nobody supplied there online name. I want to see how good you REALLY are...

My Xbox is modded. Right now, Im trying to figure out how to hack Live...so I can play Conker Live and Reloaded. Im getting tired of madden.

Im really into NCAA 2006. Plays are way ****ing better, and I like the gameplay more.

oldgringo
07-15-2005, 02:46 PM
I don't play online ever...only when I go to my buddies house.

I play all-madden seasons, and draft fantasy franchises all of the time. I basically try and see how good of a defensive season I can have since offense is so simple for me now.

My best season with one player was with MLB Mike Peterson.

I don't quite remember the exact numbers, but they were in this ballpark.

140 tackles

28 for loss

22 sacks

13 interceptions

25 passes deflected

6 FF

5 FR

1 safety

10 defensive touchdowns

I led the league in every defensive statistic. My other great linebacker Takeo ****es had a very good season too...I had 24 sacks with Charles Grant that season too.

jack_the_rippuh
07-15-2005, 02:54 PM
Catching interceptions with MLBs is too easy in that game. Just do QB sky, they throw it up the middle, and BAM!

oldgringo
07-15-2005, 03:06 PM
I see how many wrs/rbs they are using and do the base for that play. 2 wrs ill go 4-3 base, 5 wrs is the easiest to pick with a mlb though. Just do the basic 5db man cover with your mlb spying...they almost always send someone over the middle then BAM!!!!

I once had a 1 handed pick with Terry Fair on the last play of the game to win against my friend. It was 24-20 and he was on my 16 yard line...he throws a strike to Owens and I cheated with Fair and BOOM goes the dynamite...1 handed pick.

Living Legend
07-15-2005, 03:32 PM
You know it, I am about to get the PS2 adapter so I can start playing online.

Living Legend
07-15-2005, 03:36 PM
I believe it. I never liked football, but I would play the video games for some reason back on the Genesis. I too couldn't pass for **** and always ran. Then when I got to where I could pass easily, I ran anyhow because running was more challenging and more fun.

In rugby, you can't throw the ball forward, only backwards. What a ***** sport football is. Too easy.
You are talking about football being too easy, rugby looks like some bullsh*t you play on the playground in elementary school. Rugby don't have sh*t on football. You should like a hater, like most people like yourself who weren't good enough to play the skilled postions in football, so you play a game that any a$$hole with two legs and two arms can play...

tregrimmd
07-16-2005, 11:02 PM
man id kill all yall mother****ers in some Madden

chinga2madre
07-18-2005, 03:41 AM

football is a great sport. Perhaps you were one of those kids that grew up wearing a helmets, yet didn't play football.

Diablo
07-19-2005, 05:35 AM
Halo 2!!!!!

masterdirector
07-21-2005, 10:48 PM
You are talking about football being too easy, rugby looks like some bullsh*t you play on the playground in elementary school. Rugby don't have sh*t on football. You should like a hater, like most people like yourself who weren't good enough to play the skilled postions in football, so you play a game that any a$$hole with two legs and two arms can play...

Rugby is HARDER than football, ****sucker. Much harder. Check this ****, in Rugby, you can't throw the ball forward because that is too easy. Also, no pads and its full contact.

Rugby isn't that great of a sport either. In both football and rugby, you have a gay ass ball and you run forward and hold a ball, no dribbling or anything, just hold it. And you have to get in the touch down area, end zone or whatever, which is ****ing huge. no skill necessary to do that ****.

Soccer, you at least have to kick a ball in a goal like 10-15 feet wide while a guy stands there ready to slap it away. Hockey, it looks like its like 5 feet wide maybe. Basketball, its a hoop up in the air. No pads in basketball, and you have to dribble the ball, and guys can grab the ball from you to steal. Golf, you've got to get a tiny ball in a tiny hole. That requires more skill than football, although I wouldn't really call golf a sport.

football also has more male ass slapping than any other sport, period. And why the **** do they pass the ball between their legs to start each play? Obviously so the dude behind can grab a feel of some ass and maybe even some nuts. That's a REAL quarterback sneak.

http://irregulartimes.com/footballsnap.jpg

Football :gay:

Prize_Fighter2K5
07-26-2005, 09:24 PM
all i got to say is im the king of madden and nobody can beat me i am a wizard on that game...played 15 min a quarter on all madden passed for 1,689 yards and rushed for 895 yards

oldgringo
07-26-2005, 09:41 PM
all i got to say is im the king of madden and nobody can beat me i am a wizard on that game...played 15 min a quarter on all madden passed for 1,689 yards and rushed for 895 yards

I consistently pass for around 300 and rush for around 125 on all-madden on 5 minute quarters. Translate that to 15 minute quarters you got about 900 passing yards a quarter and 375 rushing yards per quarter. Thats a grand total of 3600 passing yards and 1500 yards rushing.

All-madden is a joke. There are so many offensive flaws in the game that you can manipulate that it makes it easy. It's defense that's the real kicker...

Masta_Arena
07-26-2005, 09:49 PM
lol ill own all in this game nobody beats me im undefeated i play ppl that think there good and i fkin own them *****es eazily ima god thats why ..**** i kill kids like 53-21

phil28
08-03-2005, 10:43 AM

Yeah, I play, but not online until my US version of 06 arrives. Tough loss for your Colts v the Bucs huh? ;)

manila_assasin
08-04-2005, 04:24 PM

I do

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

tebe6sm
08-05-2005, 08:48 PM
I agree with masterdirector. Football's really easy. It's no problem to run a slant wondering if some 250 pound linebackers waiting to rip your head off and still hang on to the ball. No problem to stand in a pocket checking for open receivers while 300-pound linemen occasionally blindside your ass. It's easy to stand on the defensive side of the ball staring at a wideout who runs a 4.2 forty waiting to blow by you while you backpedal and then read the receivers eyes to prevent him from catching it or have everyone's finger pointing at you when he scores on your ass. Kicking a 40 yard field goal to win a game... What a piece of cake!!! Football is the easiest sport in the world!!!

SickofLife
08-09-2005, 01:16 PM
Im not joking here. I had 400 rushing yards with LT on All Madden against the Ravens in 2005.

Nobody believes me. Its ****ing true. My passing sucks balls, and all I ever do is run.

That's nothing. I've had games of over 800 yards with Tatum Bell against good defensive teams (can't recall them all). Five to eight minute quarters, too. I don't believe in the full 15, that takes too long.

The new one came out today.

SickofLife
08-09-2005, 01:20 PM
I consistently pass for around 300 and rush for around 125 on all-madden on 5 minute quarters. Translate that to 15 minute quarters you got about 900 passing yards a quarter and 375 rushing yards per quarter. Thats a grand total of 3600 passing yards and 1500 yards rushing.

All-madden is a joke. There are so many offensive flaws in the game that you can manipulate that it makes it easy. It's defense that's the real kicker...

Yeah, that's true. The only thing I don't like about All-Madden, and Madden in general, is that they don't strengthen AI, they just make it cheaper on the CPU's side. All they do is pick you off more, and such.

Either way, I win pretty easily on all the levels of the game. The AI is too predictable.

RAESAAD
08-09-2005, 01:24 PM
football is for homos.
I met Zab the other night at the Lacy fight , he was cool as ****.

RwK
08-09-2005, 10:08 PM
That's nothing. I've had games of over 800 yards with Tatum Bell against good defensive teams (can't recall them all). Five to eight minute quarters, too. I don't believe in the full 15, that takes too long.

The new one came out today.

On all madden mode? The hardest setting?

On Pro I can rush for well over 1,000 and have put up 170 points in a 5 minute quarter game.

BadMagick
08-09-2005, 10:23 PM
On all madden mode? The hardest setting?

On Pro I can rush for well over 1,000 and have put up 170 points in a 5 minute quarter game.

No, All-Pro I do that on. All Madden I could probably get over 300 in, though.

I maxed on points once. It doesn't allow you to go over 255. I had over 20 turnovers in my favor that game. It was insane.

RwK
08-09-2005, 10:26 PM
No, All-Pro I do that on. All Madden I could probably get over 300 in, though.

I maxed on points once. It doesn't allow you to go over 255. I had over 20 turnovers in my favor that game. It was insane.

yeah I like running up the score. NcAA 2006 is so much better IMO, because there are better plays, laterals, and WAY more turnovers. Plus.....its easier to run on the edges....something that is really hard to do effectively in Madden games. Defenses adapt too quickly and they send a safety or corner to get you. College defenses tend to leave guys wide open in zone coverage......in Madden:

It seems like the man to man is ridiculously unfair. Its almost like finding an open guy Vertically down the field is impossible.

BadMagick
08-10-2005, 11:30 PM
yeah I like running up the score. NcAA 2006 is so much better IMO, because there are better plays, laterals, and WAY more turnovers. Plus.....its easier to run on the edges....something that is really hard to do effectively in Madden games. Defenses adapt too quickly and they send a safety or corner to get you. College defenses tend to leave guys wide open in zone coverage......in Madden:

It seems like the man to man is ridiculously unfair. Its almost like finding an open guy Vertically down the field is impossible.

Yeah, it could use some tweaking, that's for sure. I wonder how good '06 is. Has anyone bought it yet?

Soldier01
08-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Madden games are amazing

Amzing??? better yet more like Garbage!!! $50 bucks for updated roster..Burn EA burn!!