View Full Version : This may seem like a bizarre request but....

T.Horton
05-31-2010, 04:20 PM
Do any of you have any old equipment, gloves, double end bags, chest pads, focus mitts etc, that you are no longer working with and that you'd be willing to donate? I have a mentor ship program going this summer for inner-city youth. I am donating my time and whatever money I can spare but we're in desperate need of equipment.

I'd pay the shipping of course. Any help would be appreciated. I will even entertain offers on equipment that is a little newer and if you're not willing to part with it for free I will gladly pay.

Thanks.

Scipio
05-31-2010, 06:42 PM
That's not bizarre. Sounds like a great cause, good luck finding some gear to work with.

krazyn8tive
05-31-2010, 06:43 PM
I run through a pair of 16ouncers every 3-4 months. I could donate these

dreaded_FIST
05-31-2010, 07:15 PM
Great cause bro! Wish I could donate some gear but all I got is a pair of boxing gloves and headgear :/

The_Demon
05-31-2010, 07:39 PM
Sounds like a really good cause mate wish i had something to donate

Good luck with the work you do

phallus
05-31-2010, 11:48 PM
in cuba they make heavy bags out of old tires, stacked up and then hung from a chain. i was thinking of trying this, i have made med balls out of old basketballs filled with sand and then sealed with a patch

T.Horton
06-03-2010, 10:44 AM
I run through a pair of 16ouncers every 3-4 months. I could donate thesethat would honestly be great...you're native, are you by chance in Canada? Toronto or MTL would be even better because i could pick them up...;0)

Thanks for even considering this.