View Full Version : How to deal with leather boxing gloves?

S.H.A.O
05-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Hi

So i got my pair of gloves till last year and after so many intense trainings they begin to stink inside a little bit. the leather outside is sticking a lil bit. just wanted to know what to do against these both things or what how do you treat your gloves.

paece shao

Othello
05-30-2010, 04:25 PM
Put them in a plastic bag and put them in your freezer for one night. And when you get home from a work out, take them out of your bag instead of letting them rot. You can put some newspaper in them as well.

S.H.A.O
05-30-2010, 04:40 PM
Put them in a plastic bag and put them in your freezer for one night. And when you get home from a work out, take them out of your bag instead of letting them rot. You can put some newspaper in them as well.

yeah i take them always out of the bag. hmmm.... does th thing with freezer really works?

Othello
05-30-2010, 05:10 PM
yeah i take them always out of the bag. hmmm.... does th thing with freezer really works?
Yeah it kills the bacteria that make your gloves smell bad.

*El Prieto*
05-30-2010, 05:39 PM
http://store.titleboxing.com/glovedogs.html

Bronsky
05-30-2010, 05:46 PM
They're ok but you could make your own for cheaper. I did. I just used a heavy duty cotton sock with cedar chips from your local supply store like home depot. They were just as well and are basically the same thing for cheap.