View Full Version : Age of Empires 3 = THE SHIZNITE!

Manny_P
06-15-2005, 05:08 PM
possibly best game ever in my opinion. LOL. Cant wait fo it.

Pico Hollywood
06-21-2005, 05:23 AM
when does it come out?

Slipx
06-21-2005, 07:23 PM
mannyp i had no idea u liked **** like that.

u need to play master of orion 2..guarantee youll be hooked

Sweat
06-21-2005, 07:32 PM
mannyp i had no idea u liked **** like that.

u need to play master of orion 2..guarantee youll be hooked

LOL.. I think that the Elder Scrolls IV: The Oblivion for X360 would be the best game ever.

Warden11
06-24-2005, 07:35 PM
Are there any games like these for PS2 ??

BadMagick
06-24-2005, 09:23 PM
AoE? That's a ****ing weak RTS. The best RTS ever was made back in 1998, and nothing has been able to touch it since it came out. Currently, it's the most balanced, most challenging RTS out there. It may not be the flashiest, but it makes up for it in terms of gamplay. What am I talking about? Starcraft: Brood War. The finest RTS ever made.

Not many. There is that one Predator game, but that sucked.

Manny_P
06-24-2005, 11:58 PM
i remember I would play AOE 2 mad times online. So fun playin that shyt online multiplayer.

AOE 3 will be crazy! You seen the details on that shyt?! Damn, i might need a new graphics card fo that. LOL.

Biggest game of 2005 in ma opinion

Sweat
06-27-2005, 12:40 PM

Try Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII. ****, that game is tight IMO.

Detroit Cobra
06-28-2005, 11:26 AM
Always been a fan of the Age of Empires series. This one looks excellent as well. I like the 17th-18th century theme.

Chups
07-25-2005, 03:54 PM
AoE? That's a ****ing weak RTS. The best RTS ever was made back in 1998, and nothing has been able to touch it since it came out. Currently, it's the most balanced, most challenging RTS out there. It may not be the flashiest, but it makes up for it in terms of gamplay. What am I talking about? Starcraft: Brood War. The finest RTS ever made.

Not many. There is that one Predator game, but that sucked.

I agree...1 of the best. Try Warcraft III...the graphics are updated...Starcraft feel on it. I'm currently hooked on D.O.T.A. (Defense Of The Ancients) custom gameplay on Warcraft right now.

BadMagick
07-26-2005, 01:13 PM
I agree...1 of the best. Try Warcraft III...the graphics are updated...Starcraft feel on it. I'm currently hooked on D.O.T.A. (Defense Of The Ancients) custom gameplay on Warcraft right now.

War3 is a slowed down, newb-friendly version of SC, really. It's really a lot easier to be good at War3 than it was to be good at Starcraft, the latter being a far more in depth game.

Pico Hollywood
08-16-2005, 03:02 PM
Have you seen the pics of it yet the Graphics are amazing

BadMagick
08-19-2005, 02:39 PM
Have you seen the pics of it yet the Graphics are amazing

But the gameplay is going to be the same, boring, repetitive **** it's been in the last two games, where the first to rush through their tech-tree wins, and all the different classes in the game have the EXACT same character types, with different names. There's no substance to the game. It's all flash, no substance.

Manny_P
08-24-2005, 12:47 AM
But the gameplay is going to be the same, boring, repetitive **** it's been in the last two games, where the first to rush through their tech-tree wins, and all the different classes in the game have the EXACT same character types, with different names. There's no substance to the game. It's all flash, no substance.

right........ Age of Empires 3 is ta biggest game of 2005. The graphics are jest ****in insane and shyt. You see ta animals and shyt? Damn. And ta online would totally jest own! I bet you gonna buy it too BadMagick and Ima meet you up on ta battlefield. Prepare to get owned. nyahahahahahaha!

side note: jest a question. Multiplayer online is FREE right? It betta be free or Ima send Microsoft non stop hate emails.

Pico Hollywood
08-25-2005, 03:19 AM
IT comes out in the Fall right??

Can't wait to get this Game..

Pico Hollywood
12-23-2005, 06:07 PM
REVIVE

anybody have the Game now??

Dirt E Gomez
12-23-2005, 09:12 PM
I got the game the first week it came over...

The graphics are very good, and the physics engine makes watching the game very enjoyable. The gameplay is really only mediocre though. It's got the same appeal as all other RTS games in which is most fun playing against human opponenets via a LAN or internet.

elveiel
12-23-2005, 09:22 PM
I have the game, its very good but a little too easy.....i prefer Rome - Total war.

opethdrums
12-28-2005, 03:38 PM
AOE3 is a RIPOFF of RON which is a much better game. I'm pretty sure microsoft paid to copy the ideas of BigHuge Games in RON