View Full Version : Oh ****!

kaps
04-17-2010, 11:39 PM
Mayhem ahahahahahahahaha. Was that Nick hitting him?

Left2theliver
04-17-2010, 11:41 PM
****ing ridiculous...****ing Diaz brothers. no class whatsoever.

kaps
04-17-2010, 11:41 PM
Hahahahaha. Best fight of the night!

Dirt E Gomez
04-17-2010, 11:43 PM
Dammit, what did I miss? I turned the channel and refrshed a different forum I was on and there was a page of "OMG" "LOOOOOL" etc.

I need details.

Left2theliver
04-17-2010, 11:43 PM
Eh, then again...Mayhem shoulda waited his turn hahahaha, he thought he was SSM...but SSM had Hopkins and all Golden boy there with him..Mayhem was all alone hahaha

kaps
04-17-2010, 11:44 PM
Gil started that **** not Nick...

kaps
04-17-2010, 11:45 PM
Dammit, what did I miss? I turned the channel and refrshed a different forum I was on and there was a page of "OMG" "LOOOOOL" etc.

I need details.

Mayhem jumped in the cage, asked Jake about a rematch, Gil pushed Mayhem, all hell breaks loose...

Left2theliver
04-17-2010, 11:45 PM
Gil started that **** not Nick...

Yeah, watching that reply it was pretty extreme on both sides...Mayheam shoulda waited his turn, Gil shoulda not gotten so damn heated.

Dirt E Gomez
04-17-2010, 11:46 PM
Mayhem jumped in the cage, asked Jake about a rematch, Gil pushed Mayhem, all hell breaks loose...

Son of a *****... so you're telling me I missed the only entertaining fight of the night?

**** my *****.

kaps
04-17-2010, 11:46 PM
"Yo Jake, I'm really happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish, but where's my rematch?"

TBEC2
04-18-2010, 12:00 AM
I can understand how Shields corner would get upset but c'mon! mayhem didnt deserve to get attacked like that. He's just the class clown you laugh at him and move on. But i would expect as much from Cesar Gracie's boys.

kaps
04-18-2010, 12:01 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qwO9JI_qqq8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qwO9JI_qqq8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Dice
04-18-2010, 12:03 AM
They both kept it gangsta, Mayhem dont need three otha nigas he rolled up there by himself, it was like four nigas hitting him and he still held his ground. Gil kept it G, it was there time to shine and Mayhem interrupting, my peoples would have done the same thing, but for the record Jason would kick Gil and Nates head back to mexico

el boxeo
04-18-2010, 12:04 AM
lol... props on the vid... i turned it off on sop cast and then i started seeing a bunch of stuff on the boards...lol

kaps
04-18-2010, 12:06 AM
http://memegenerator.net/Troll-Face/ImageMacro/907162/Troll-Face-fight-the-entire-Cesar-Gracie-camp-tweet-whoops.jpg

-Swizzy-
04-18-2010, 12:07 AM
Gilbert Melendez kinda made the ***** move first by stepping up to Mayhem and as a result Jake Shields thought it was a serious situation and just reacted by pushing Mayhem and it just escalated from there.

It was just the shot of excitment Strikeforce needed to save the event IMO. I don't think the event as a whole went over too well with the viewers.

kaps
04-18-2010, 12:08 AM
They both kept it gangsta, Mayhem dont need three otha nigas he rolled up there by himself, it was like four nigas hitting him and he still held his ground. Gil kept it G, it was there time to shine and Mayhem interrupting, my peoples would have done the same thing, but for the record Jason would kick Gil and Nates head back to mexico

I always route for Cesar's except Sheilds. Only boring dude out of the whole bunch. Gil started that **** but Mayhem should've already known with Nick standing in the cage already that it was a bad idea...

kaps
04-18-2010, 12:10 AM
Gilbert Melendez kinda made the ***** move first by stepping up to Mayhem and as a result Jake Shields thought it was a serious situation and just reacted by pushing Mayhem and it just escalated from there.

It was just the shot of excitment Strikeforce needed to save the event. I don't think the event as a whole went over too well with the viewers.

Hopefully this will set up a Diaz vs. Mayhem fight. I think Diaz would win but I do believe it would be a really entertaining match, hell, the pre fight hype and **** talking alone would be epic....

-Swizzy-
04-18-2010, 12:13 AM
Hopefully this will set up a Diaz vs. Mayhem fight. I think Diaz would win but I do believe it would be a really entertaining match, hell, the pre fight hype and **** talking alone would be epic....

Hopefully this win sets up a GSP vs Shields fight.

and I got Mayhem over Diaz if they ever fight.

Dice
04-18-2010, 12:13 AM
I always route for Cesar's except Sheilds. Only boring dude out of the whole bunch. Gil started that **** but Mayhem should've already known with Nick standing in the cage already that it was a bad idea...

Shields wins fights, period, and as boring as he is he might be the best one in the camp

kaps
04-18-2010, 12:26 AM
Shields wins fights, period, and as boring as he is he might be the best one in the camp

Nick >>>>>>>>>>>>> Jake......

Mayhem comments on brawl...
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mHqJPoPMP2A&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mHqJPoPMP2A&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

kaps
04-18-2010, 12:29 AM
Better vid of the fight..

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vau4RSvV834&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vau4RSvV834&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Dice
04-18-2010, 12:49 AM
Nick >>>>>>>>>>>>> Jake......

I dont kno about that. Nicks got some solid wins, the KO over Lawlor way back, the win over Gomi, but hes still lost to Sherk, Riggs, Sanchez, and Noons, and even tho those losses were real old, his recent streak isnt over anyone huge anyways, Scott Smith isnt a top ten MW, Frank Shamrock was shot, Zaromskils while talented hadnt fought anyone niether.

Shields meanwhile, has old losses as well but has beaten Yushin Okami. Carlos Condit, a prime Sakurai, and in his recent streak, he tapped out Daley and Lawlor, and beat Miller and now Henderson.

I like Nicks style but Shields is making it hard to bet against him

kaps
04-18-2010, 12:56 AM
I dont kno about that. Nicks got some solid wins, the KO over Lawlor way back, the win over Gomi, but hes still lost to Sherk, Riggs, Sanchez, and Noons, and even tho those losses were real old, his recent streak isnt over anyone huge anyways, Scott Smith isnt a top ten MW, Frank Shamrock was shot, Zaromskils while talented hadnt fought anyone niether.

Shields meanwhile, has old losses as well but has beaten Yushin Okami. Carlos Condit, a prime Sakurai, and in his recent streak, he tapped out Daley and Lawlor, and beat Miller and now Henderson.

I like Nicks style but Shields is making it hard to bet against him

Nick was robbed against Riggs, cut stoppage on Noons, and the Sanchez fight was pretty hard to score....

M Deezy
04-18-2010, 01:08 AM
lol was talkin to my boy, mayhem comes up, wheres my rematch!?! screen goes black for 2 seconds and mayhem is gettin jumped lol
I just dont like how to announcer said it was disgusting of jason to do that.
WATCH the replay of that ****, he comes in and Melendez starts the whole thing by pushin his back mayhem comes at him then shields pushes him then all hel broke loose lol still funny as **** though seing nick kickin his and nate punchin the **** outa him lol

kaps
04-18-2010, 01:10 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/338170/Gus.2.jpg

kaps
04-18-2010, 01:10 AM
lol was talkin to my boy, mayhem comes up, wheres my rematch!?! screen goes black for 2 seconds and mayhem is gettin jumped lol
I just dont like how to announcer said it was disgusting of jason to do that.
WATCH the replay of that ****, he comes in and Melendez starts the whole thing by pushin his back mayhem comes at him then shields pushes him then all hel broke loose lol still funny as **** though seing nick kickin his and nate punchin the **** outa him lol

**** Mauro. Nick was punching and Nate was kicking...

kaps
04-18-2010, 01:13 AM
http://mstracylee.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/fight2.jpg

M Deezy
04-18-2010, 01:18 AM
**** Mauro. Nick was punching and Nate was kicking...

ahh lol **** was still funny,im a big diaz fan but right when the brawl broke out i knew right away they would be part of it lol i was like them damn daiz brothers! haha

-Swizzy-
04-18-2010, 01:22 AM
ahh lol **** was still funny,im a big diaz fan but right when the brawl broke out i knew right away they would be part of it lol i was like them damn daiz brothers! haha

lol

apparently Nick Diaz gave Aoki a staredown in the elevator. wtf is that all about? Aoki is no where near Nick's size. The Diaz's are crackheads.

kaps
04-18-2010, 01:23 AM

I've heard Mayhem on the Jason Ellis show talking about Nick Diaz almost fighting people at events for saying something to him so he had to know that this was a possibility when he jumped in the cage...

kaps
04-18-2010, 01:24 AM
lol

apparently Nick Diaz gave Aoki a staredown in the elevator. wtf is that all about? Aoki is no where near Nick's size. The Diaz's are crackheads.

Aoki was sayin some **** about wanting to stab Gilbert, Nick don't **** around lol...

-Swizzy-
04-18-2010, 01:31 AM

Aoki was sayin some **** about wanting to stab Gilbert, Nick don't **** around lol...

what does 209 mean?

kaps
04-18-2010, 01:36 AM
what does 209 mean?

Area code from where we live. It's a cali thing...

kaps
04-18-2010, 01:40 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6rUAc4XNb6o/S8qYgC4N4_I/AAAAAAAAAJM/QTHNTzPZs1k/s320/photo-712490.jpg

hateinyaeyes32
04-18-2010, 01:53 AM
**** you ******, the Diaz brothers are queers and Mayhem will beat the total **** out of either of them, I dare Nick Diaz to step to Mayhem... Id pay to watch him beat his ass... Theyd be doing him a favor by giving him that match because Diaz would be so horrible that Miller would look like the best fighter p4p and then everyone would tune into bully beatdown and the show would be a major success.... My thoughts is everyone who took part in that ****, jumping Mayhem, is a flat out *****.... I like Jake Shields but I lost alot of respect after he pulled that ****... He asked where his rematch was, not pushed you you dip****....

-Swizzy-
04-18-2010, 01:53 AM
Area code from where we live. It's a cali thing...

oh. well you guys are a bunch of crackheads then. :lol1: jk

but seriously though, Diaz staring down Aoki was weak.

kaps
04-18-2010, 01:58 AM
**** you ******, the Diaz brothers are queers and Mayhem will beat the total **** out of either of them, I dare Nick Diaz to step to Mayhem... Id pay to watch him beat his ass... Theyd be doing him a favor by giving him that match because Diaz would be so horrible that Miller would look like the best fighter p4p and then everyone would tune into bully beatdown and the show would be a major success.... My thoughts is everyone who took part in that ****, jumping Mayhem, is a flat out *****.... I like Jake Shields but I lost alot of respect after he pulled that ****... He asked where his rematch was, not pushed you you dip****....

Nick is twice as good at everything Mayhem is good at. Mayhem might have a slight advantage in wrestling but Nick would demolish him. Watch the video again dude, Gilbert Melendez is the one who started all that **** off...

hateinyaeyes32
04-18-2010, 04:50 AM
Nick is twice as good at everything Mayhem is good at. Mayhem might have a slight advantage in wrestling but Nick would demolish him. Watch the video again dude, Gilbert Melendez is the one who started all that **** off...
Dude, Mayhem is twice the fighter and twice the man either Diaz is.... I dont care who started it, the point is the Diaz sisters had no right butting into something that was between Miller-Shields, and which ever one of the sisters steps up to Mayhem is gonna get that ass raped!

Blair_Wells#32
04-18-2010, 06:15 AM
it's all staged **** so don't get your panties all in a ruffle. just like when affliction was trying to build hype for diaz's rematch with the guy who cut him up their first fight.
Strikeforce is staging their ****.

jakkups
04-18-2010, 09:37 AM
It doesn't matter who started it, fact is the Shield's crew are idiots, were born idiots and will forever be idiots. This only reinforced that IMO.

All Mayhem was doing was calling him out. People may see that as disrespectful because he'd just finished fighting, but quite frankly, it's your f.ucking job, so you should expect it, especially when you're at the top of your pile. Anyone who thinks that what Mayhem did was wrong needs to tuck their sack back and put on a dress because that is something that *****es do.

-Swizzy-
04-18-2010, 01:34 PM
It doesn't matter who started it, fact is the Shield's crew are idiots, were born idiots and will forever be idiots. This only reinforced that IMO.

All Mayhem was doing was calling him out. People may see that as disrespectful because he'd just finished fighting, but quite frankly, it's your f.ucking job, so you should expect it, especially when you're at the top of your pile. Anyone who thinks that what Mayhem did was wrong needs to tuck their sack back and put on a dress because that is something that *****es do.

the fact is, Mayhem was allowed into the ring which suggests that he was probably instructed before hand to do what he did. Coker probably trying to pull some last minute **** to keep Shields or to at least make it look like he ran away from a fight with Miller in case he ends up signing with the UFC.

kaps
04-18-2010, 01:45 PM
the fact is, Mayhem was allowed into the ring which suggests that he was probably instructed before hand to do what he did. Coker probably trying to pull some last minute **** to keep Shields or to at least make it look like he ran away from a fight with Miller in case he ends up signing with the UFC.

This is possible. I think people are making way to big of a deal about this. I bet Miller thinks the whole incident was probably pretty funny...

jakkups
04-18-2010, 02:15 PM

Personally I don't see how Shields signing elsewhere would affect his rep. Maybe to casual fans who wouldn't know the difference between a triangle choke and an arm triangle. He beat Mayhem once, and quite frankly it wouldn't look any different the second time round unless Mayhe was to just go balls to the wall and never stay still. If anything signing with the UFC would look more like a step up in the eyes of the casual viewer rather than a step down. If that was Coker's actual plan then I think he needs to rethink his business strategies. If you wanna keep a guy like Shields, make it worth his while, don't setup a confrontation while you sit on the sidelines like a puppetmaster. We already have one Dana White in the world and that's enough for me.

This is possible. I think people are making way to big of a deal about this. I bet Miller thinks the whole incident was probably pretty funny...

Mayhem's explanation on his twitter was a simple "Whoops!" lol.

I don't think anyone is making a big deal out of it. Fact is it's common practice to have a guy come in and call out the guy. Like I said before it's your job, and when you're at the top of that heap, expect it, don't complain. Melendez and the Diaz boys didn't need to jump Mayhem, it had nothing to do with them. Mayhem wasn't looking to cause a ruckus of any kind, if anything he was just reacting to being pushed about.

-Swizzy-
04-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Personally I don't see how Shields signing elsewhere would affect his rep. Maybe to casual fans who wouldn't know the difference between a triangle choke and an arm triangle. He beat Mayhem once, and quite frankly it wouldn't look any different the second time round unless Mayhe was to just go balls to the wall and never stay still. If anything signing with the UFC would look more like a step up in the eyes of the casual viewer rather than a step down. If that was Coker's actual plan then I think he needs to rethink his business strategies. If you wanna keep a guy like Shields, make it worth his while, don't setup a confrontation while you sit on the sidelines like a puppetmaster. We already have one Dana White in the world and that's enough for me.
well obviously Shields signing with UFC would only help his rep. But if you look at Coker's position, he really wouldn't have anything else he could do. Coker was betting on a Henderson win and this unexpected outcome pretty much fuked his plans. The only thing he could do was exactly what he did, send Miller into the ring and hope to piss off Shields into a rematch.