View Full Version : [LMAO!] Mayorga vs. Din Thomas Press Conference

TheNegation
04-16-2010, 02:12 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7qn33zm4X0Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7qn33zm4X0Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Hilarious **** here.

DR.ORGYY
04-16-2010, 02:24 AM
Haahaha good **** man............imagine mayweather and mayorgas press conference...or a zab judah mayorga press conference damn!

Spray_resistant
04-16-2010, 02:24 AM
Great vid funny stuff from both but Din is a good MMA fighter and not just some slouch who could make Mayo look good and he actually looks really flabby in that vid with 1 month left so I think Din should win and with relative ease.

F l i c k e r
04-16-2010, 02:28 AM
Did Mayorga ***** slap him? :rofl:

Thats some funny stuff, Din Thomas really shouldn't try to stand and bang with Mayorga. BJ Penn knocked him out for heaven's sake. If he wants to stand a chance, he better wrestle and/or submitt him. I don't think Mayorga is going down standing against Din Thomas.

Bullrush
04-16-2010, 07:52 AM
din got karate-chopped :rofl:
din via submission

$ LegenD $
04-16-2010, 08:55 AM
haha karate chop!!!.... pretty funny that everytime mayorga talked din had to wait till the lady translated to react to the comments...i got a feeling din will take this to the ground hope mayo gets a ko

Roy Keane
04-16-2010, 10:09 AM
if mayorga lands din is getting knocked the **** out badly a ***** slapped nearly ko'd him haha

Left2theliver
04-16-2010, 10:42 AM
AHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA I love this!!!! Anytime Mayorga's in a room with someone there's bound to be something going down! hahahahaha Din should win this, but if he stands he'll be in trouble. That **** reminded me of the Mayorga vs. Vargas presser where he slapped Vargas and Vargas hit em with a 1-2 hahahaha

Cuauhtémoc1520
04-16-2010, 12:19 PM
AHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA I love this!!!! Anytime Mayorga's in a room with someone there's bound to be something going down! hahahahaha Din should win this, but if he stands he'll be in trouble. That **** reminded me of the Mayorga vs. Vargas presser where he slapped Vargas and Vargas hit em with a 1-2 hahahaha

Actually he tried to slap Vargas and Vargas slipped it and fired back. Vargas already knew the type of person Mayorga was and he would try and get a cheap shot.

Din has to win, if he doesn't it will be a shame. He better take Mayorga down immediately and ground and pound him because if he stands he could get KO'd. Mayorga is smoking, looks out of shape though, it seems to me he's just looking for a payday.

kaps
04-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Din should try and get this fight down immediately. Has Mayorga ever fought anybody he didn't hate?

#1Assassin
04-16-2010, 12:35 PM
WAR MAYORGA!!!!!

Please rape my face

TheNegation
04-16-2010, 02:58 PM
if mayorga lands din is getting knocked the **** out badly a ***** slapped nearly ko'd him haha

The slap didn't even land, man. Look again.

kaps
04-16-2010, 03:04 PM
The slap didn't even land, man. Look again.

You're right. It didn't land, lol. If Mayorga wants the fight to stay on the feet why is he fighting in a sport that allows takedowns?

F l i c k e r
04-16-2010, 03:54 PM
You're right. It didn't land, lol. If Mayorga wants the fight to stay on the feet why is he fighting in a sport that allows takedowns?

Thats not true. He knows about the takedowns but he knows his power can ktfo Din Thomas too. Which is why he said he needed more training.

Thats also why he asked Din Thomas does he plan on standing up with him. Din Thomas replied by saying he is gonna knock his head off. Which 10/10 won't happen.

KESSLER
04-16-2010, 04:12 PM
Mayorga is one of my all time favorites... Really, really hope he destroys Din. Or just wins.. But Din is a veteran of the game, going to be tough.

kaps
04-16-2010, 04:27 PM
Thats not true. He knows about the takedowns but he knows his power can ktfo Din Thomas too. Which is why he said he needed more training.

Thats also why he asked Din Thomas does he plan on standing up with him. Din Thomas replied by saying he is gonna knock his head off. Which 10/10 won't happen.

The only thing Din should do standing is kick, if he trades he's going out...

PensionKiller
04-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Mayorga looks damn ****ing unfit

He will lose if he can't take that guy out

-Swizzy-
04-16-2010, 04:38 PM
lol, gotta love mayorga.

HotSizzle
04-16-2010, 05:02 PM
that slap was funny he try to be all slick with it haha

pesticid
04-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Didn't Din Thomas have better than decent striking?

Imagine if Mayorga is really out of shape and gets caught in an exchange. That would be so embarassing. Like Din said Mayorga was never a good boxer, and he's got quite a mileage on him, his resistance level right now is not good and if he's out of shape...

I love Ricardo though, the best trash talker I've seen. That cigarette in your face smoking was out of a holywood movie.

Left2theliver
04-17-2010, 01:54 AM
Actually he tried to slap Vargas and Vargas slipped it and fired back. Vargas already knew the type of person Mayorga was and he would try and get a cheap shot.

Din has to win, if he doesn't it will be a shame. He better take Mayorga down immediately and ground and pound him because if he stands he could get KO'd. Mayorga is smoking, looks out of shape though, it seems to me he's just looking for a payday.

oh hahaha still great! hahahaha i loved it! I hope Din takes him down though, if he wants to trade hands with Mayorga it's goodnight...possibly. Maybe a few legs kicks or work the clinch, but damn god i hope he takes him down...if not then boxingscene will be full of "Boxing > MMA because Mayorga beat Thomas"

Undefeated
04-17-2010, 02:14 AM
LMAO!

Gotta love Mayorga!

B.U.R.N.E.R
04-17-2010, 03:43 AM
Din was shook...hahahaha

Virgil Caine
04-17-2010, 06:36 AM
I expect Din to win, but I'd love to see Mayorga pull it off. I've always been a fan of Mayorga, since I first saw him fight with Forrest. Nothing against Thomas, and all the more respect if he puts on a show, or even just gets a quick choke out or something, but still I would like to see Mayorga pull it off.