View Full Version : Kessler wins by UD

mosley
06-08-2005, 10:20 AM
Kessler won a UD in an exciting fight. I had it scored 116-112 for Kessler at the closing bell. Mundine was a dick from time to time but that is to be expected. The score of the judge from the Nederlands was way too wide at 120-108 and the Korean judge had it 117-113 and the canadian judge had it 116-112.

It was a good fight and I thought Mundine showed heart.

I would say more but it is late here and I have to get to work in the morning, so see ya later.

Congratulations Kessler. :boxing:

PunchDrunk
06-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Looking forwars to seeing the fight later tonight! :)

jangeorg
06-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Kessler won a UD in an exciting fight. I had it scored 116-112 for Kessler at the closing bell. Mundine was a dick from time to time but that is to be expected. The score of the judge from the Nederlands was way too wide at 120-108 and the Korean judge had it 117-113 and the canadian judge had it 116-112.

It was a good fight and I thought Mundine showed heart.

I would say more but it is late here and I have to get to work in the morning, so see ya later.

Congratulations Kessler. :boxing:

Kessler are king of Super Middleweight :boxing: Come on Jeff Lacy and Joe Calzaghe , Markus Beyer :buttkick:

tony22
06-08-2005, 06:53 PM
Well done Kessler.

LuKahnLi
06-08-2005, 08:49 PM
Cool. I picked Kessler. Even Though I have never seen him.

Ranger2408
06-08-2005, 08:56 PM
man why did you do that?

next time try this

Kessler V mundine *Spoiler*

so you dont ruin it for others.
fortunately i didnt care about the fight, but if that was hatton V zoo alot of people would be ticked off.

:D

Neuraxis
06-08-2005, 10:24 PM
Kessler are king of Super Middleweight :boxing: Come on Jeff Lacy and Joe Calzaghe , Markus Beyer :buttkick:

Lacy already turned down a fight with Kessler for later this year, Calzaghe will never fight him, so I say bring on Beyer next.

the_painless
06-09-2005, 12:00 AM
well done to kessler. It wasn't a bad fight in the end i was more suprised with mundine. I have little doubt that he fought the fight of his life but he is simply not good enough. I would have had it 116-112 and its got me stuffed how one judge had it 120-108 lol.
Still this fight won't change my opinion that mundine is an ******* and he fires too many shots from his mouth!

jangeorg
06-09-2005, 02:40 AM
Lacy already turned down a fight with Kessler for later this year, Calzaghe will never fight him, so I say bring on Beyer next.

Lacy and Calzaghe are Chicken,and i think Lacy are the biggest Chicken :moon: :*******:

Neuraxis
06-09-2005, 03:35 AM
Lacy and Calzaghe are Chicken,and i think Lacy are the biggest Chicken :moon: :*******:
Calzaghe yes, Lacy no. Lacy said he wasn't ready for Kessler yet, and I have to agree because he clearly isn't. He has beat no one of Mundine's caliber yet.

jangeorg
06-09-2005, 04:57 AM
Calzaghe yes, Lacy no. Lacy said he wasn't ready for Kessler yet, and I have to agree because he clearly isn't. He has beat no one of Mundine's caliber yet.

And he never will,because Kessler are to strong for him :boxing:

Deems36
06-09-2005, 05:53 AM
Mundine did better than expected. The crowd cheered too!

Deems36
06-09-2005, 05:54 AM
Notice his trunks? he almost hanged himslef

moochi
06-09-2005, 07:04 AM
it also pays to mention that kessler turned down a fight with danny green late last year..............

Neuraxis
06-09-2005, 12:15 PM
it also pays to mention that kessler turned down a fight with danny green late last year..............
Well he was calling out Green yesterday, so hopefully they get that fight on now.

dizzy
06-09-2005, 12:49 PM
Yeah GREEM V MUNDINE hopefully before the end of the year. Green was at the fight, wonder if they traded words.

dizzy
06-09-2005, 12:50 PM
Mundine was being a dick as per usual, hope he gets KTFO by someone when he sticks his head out like that.

Everlast219
06-09-2005, 08:30 PM
mundine has improved a hell of a lot. i hated the way he fought echols and siaca - clinching the whole fight. this time round he didnt do that though he hit, moved and defended. he did well and i think he could have won he just didnt work enough. too many times he would sting kessler with a few jabs but not follow up on them. but i couldnt believe how well he did. i think its time for mundine vs green and i now seriously think mundine has a good shot at winning (a year ago i would have laughed at that thought).

jangeorg
06-10-2005, 02:39 AM

Why should Kessler fight Green,Green are nothing but a looser :boxing:

moochi
06-10-2005, 05:38 AM
Mundine was being a dick as per usual, hope he gets KTFO by someone when he sticks his head out like that.
i dare you to say this to him.......i'm sure you'll be the one who'll be KTFO.

PunchDrunk
06-10-2005, 07:44 AM
Why should Kessler fight Green,Green are nothing but a looser :boxing:

Don't say stupid **** like that about people. And take a few English courses, you're giving us Danes a bad name :mad:

mosley
06-10-2005, 10:33 AM
man why did you do that?

next time try this

fortunately i didnt care about the fight, but if that was hatton V zoo alot of people would be ticked off.

Your right I wasn't thinking I was excited about the fight I had just seen. I thought about it the next day and realised my mistake, it wont happen again and I apolgise to anyone else who was pissed off. :o

the_painless
06-10-2005, 01:20 PM
It would be great for boxing in Australia to see mundine fight green. I was suprised with mundine- I also didn't realise he has now got Roy Jones Snr. as his trainer, this must have been a recent thing as i never heard about it before.
Thank Christ he lost though cause i had $100 on Kessler lol

Before this fight and before the green/beyer fight i would have said green would beat mundine comfortably however i am not so sure now having seen both these fights.
I would still be cheering for the green machine though! go green!

jangeorg
06-11-2005, 06:35 AM
Don't say stupid **** like that about people. And take a few English courses, you're giving us Danes a bad name :mad:

Why Green are a Chicken

PunchDrunk
06-11-2005, 08:52 AM
Why Green are a Chicken

It's "Green IS a chicken"... :rolleyes:

And how would you like to say that to his face? :boxing: It's easy to be tough **** on an internet forum...

Anyone else reading this, please don't think all Danes are as ignorant as this guy.

HairyAceHole
06-11-2005, 11:10 AM
man why did you do that?

next time try this

if you come on the forum its inevitable.

i saw pac-morales result on a guestbook after waiting a month
to see the fight. i knew all the contender results before the
last 8 had even got underway. (not the final tho). it sucks but
putting *spoiler* in the thread doesnt mean you wont find out.

newedition112
09-07-2005, 01:20 PM
mundine wud beat green.

medium-deek
09-07-2005, 02:25 PM
It's "Green IS a chicken"... :rolleyes:

And how would you like to say that to his face? :boxing: It's easy to be tough **** on an internet forum...

Anyone else reading this, please don't think all Danes are as ignorant as this guy.

On this forum, his English is 100% better than everyones Danish.