Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gears Of War 3 DEBUT TRAILER!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Gears Of War 3 DEBUT TRAILER!!

Gota say,this is gona be sick,and yep,the guy at the beggining is Dom,he looks depressed as ****

i wish this came to ps3

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
      i wish this came to ps3
      For 3rd person shooters,PS3 has got Uncharted,which many games cant **** with

Comment

what song is that being played.

Comment

Dom looks terrible, lol. Game will be sick.

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
            Yea but us PS3ers dont want to rely playing Uncharted(which is my favourite game(Drakes Fortune is the best!))I played Gears of War2 on my friends Xbox and loved it!

Comment

I have uncharted 2 as well as gears, but it can't fuk with gears, imho.

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
                I have uncharted 2 as well as gears, but it can't fuk with gears, imho.
                Ive got both also,and Uncharted 2 is head and sholders above Gears 2,Graphics - Uncharted 2,Storyline - Uncharted 2,Gameplay - Both games,Cover System - Gears,Multiplayer - Uncharteds multiplayer is better then Gears 2s,how u can climb up walls and buildings,Gears 2s multi is too buggy,but Gears 1 multiplayer is one of the best ive ever played

Dont get me wrong,Gears is GREAT,but i dont think Gears 2 can **** with Uncharted 2,the puzzles,story,characters,graphics,art direction,locations,its just much more of a deeper game,but Gears 3 could surpass Uncharted 2

Comment

Ive got both also,and Uncharted 2 is head and sholders above Gears 2,Graphics - Uncharted 2,Storyline - Uncharted 2,Gameplay - Both games,Cover System - Gears,Multiplayer - Uncharteds multiplayer is better then Gears 2s,how u can climb up walls and buildings,Gears 2s multi is too buggy,but Gears 1 multiplayer is one of the best ive ever played

Dont get me wrong,Gears is GREAT,but i dont think Gears 2 can **** with Uncharted 2,the puzzles,story,characters,graphics,art direction,locations,its just much more of a deeper game,but Gears 3 could surpass Uncharted 2
                  Honestly, I haven't got online with uncharted 2 yet so i couldn't tell you, but I do agree about gears 1 having better multi than gears 2. that being said I personally enjoy gears campaign better than uncharted. I'm a sick fuk, so the violence and blood does it for me.

Comment

This is the only 360 exclusive that I wish was on PS3...

Comment

Working...
                    X