View Full Version : If I Was Dana White I'd Fire Rogan

Unbreakable
04-12-2010, 12:29 AM
that stupid fawking idiot saying "WOW ANDERSON IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL AMAZING" what's so fawking amazing about that shiet he was doing for fawks sake? when was clowning amazing fawking joe rogan

Archangel22
04-12-2010, 03:12 AM
No he shouldnt be fired he makes the show and is one of the best commentators in ufc history, he has the voice and some good lines that a memorable. Besides he was right. Yes while Silva acted like a fool you cant deny he was showing that he is on another level. Nothing touched him, he had no guard and all the blows still missed him hes that quick you have to admire that, but he did too much of it thats the problem. After 30secs of the fight I was thinking OMG Silva is on another planet no mma fighter can touch him, hes like Jordan or Pele in mma. After mid through the 2nd round I thought damn hes acting like a fool and I hope he gets drop but I still wont say he sucks as a fighter hes still the king of the mountain I reckon.

KESSLER
04-12-2010, 06:47 AM
Joe Rogan is the man.

- v e t -
04-12-2010, 06:56 AM
Joe Rogan is the man.

:lol1:

FALSE... its guys like Rogan that turn me off to the sport...

Rabbit ♠
04-12-2010, 06:57 AM
He's too biased. Especially in BJ Penn fights. They should fire him and Goldberg and replace them with Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00736/jerry_682x400_736076a.jpg

the traveler
04-12-2010, 07:46 AM
It's amazing that a guy can clown around like that against a professional fighter and still win, embarassing his opponent. People are so ****ing gay, criticizing silva.

wojosh6
04-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Joe Rogan is the man.

AGREED! Joe Rogan is one funny mother ****er!!

phallus
04-12-2010, 10:07 PM
He's too biased. Especially in BJ Penn fights. ]

sometimes this makes the fights more enjoyable though, like the time rogan was talking about how it's impossible to pass bj penn's guard when GSP was just raping him on the ground and doing whatever he wanted to penn. on the other hand, the nate diaz fight with maynard sucked because of rogan slurping on maynard's nutz when diaz was winning the fight

Cuauhtémoc1520
04-13-2010, 09:25 AM
Some of you aren't very smart....

A fight announcer or sports announcer period is there to make the action look better, to make the sport look better in general.

You see it in every sport. He's a "company man" so to speak.

I will disagree though, his voice is annoying as fuk and so is Michael Buffers brother that does the introductions.

deezdominates
04-13-2010, 09:34 AM
that stupid fawking idiot saying "WOW ANDERSON IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL AMAZING" what's so fawking amazing about that shiet he was doing for fawks sake? when was clowning amazing fawking joe rogan

Joe rogan is the equivalent to Bill Walton announcing. Bill Walton is funny tho, Fear is a Factor for Joe Rogan.

The Gully Gad
04-13-2010, 11:53 AM
I prefer rogan without the beard he does a better job then prime rogan..

tocayito1
04-13-2010, 10:40 PM
joe rogan is ok but hes kinda annoying...according to him every one has a great standup game...hes annoying sometimes but no where near as bad as goldberg...rogan does know what hes talking about when it comes to the ground game and i think hes fine as a commentator

sigrab
04-13-2010, 11:11 PM
I'd like to see Joe Rogan and Max Kellerman share a telecast.

No I don't.

American_Ninja
04-13-2010, 11:41 PM
Some of you aren't very smart....

A fight announcer or sports announcer period is there to make the action look better, to make the sport look better in general.

You see it in every sport. He's a "company man" so to speak.

I will disagree though, his voice is annoying as fuk and so is Michael Buffers brother that does the introductions.

This.........