View Full Version : FEDOR EMELIANENKO vs CLOWN ANDERSON SILVA great GIF!!!!

Max05
04-11-2010, 04:26 PM
http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae214/SHERPAKOVSKI/mm5pus.gif

kaps
04-11-2010, 04:29 PM
That's pretty funny...

Bullrush
04-11-2010, 04:48 PM
hahah

bud spencer is the **** btw

Blooper
04-11-2010, 05:07 PM
ahahahaha.

very nice.

Bacatit
04-12-2010, 06:46 AM
That's pretty funny...

Considering Anderson Silva is the best right now.

Fedor however is the greatest so no disrespect but right now The Spider is the best fighter with the best skill set.

p4p list goes like this

1. Anderson "The Spider" Silva
2. Fedor Emilienenko
3. GSP (God damn Sleeping Pill) btw I can't wait to give this spot back to Brock.

All time it's hard to challenge Fedor's legacy because it's a damn near flawless one.

You rednecks can't stand to see a guy like Silva get praise so you bring Fedor into the the picture. It's just racism at it's worst. Fedor has nothing to do with the MW division or the UFC as an organization and I think Anderson is is realizing what Fedor has already seen in Dana's politics.

You are the same guys who criticize Floyd for asking for a drug test while praising Fedor for exposing Ubereem.

Be honest with your selves you can't stand to see a black man dominate combat sports so you make gif's of a white HW facing a black MW to make yourselves feel supreme. Your supremacist.

Silva has finished 10 of his last 12 fights and you know like I know he could have ended this one in round 2 but he had bigger fish to fry (Dana).

I'm sure Fedor is pleased with the big F-U Silva gave to Dana yesterday. I'm fairly positive Fedor and his team have ended up saying f-u to Dana a couple of times themselves.....I think it was more like F-U and your $30 mil.

yessuh
04-12-2010, 07:13 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mr. Beelzebub
04-12-2010, 11:14 AM
Awesomeness.

the traveler
04-12-2010, 11:32 AM

Fedor however is the greatest so no disrespect but right now The Spider is the best fighter with the best skill set.

p4p list goes like this

2. Fedor Emilienenko
3. GSP (God damn Sleeping Pill) btw I can't wait to give this spot back to Brock.

All time it's hard to challenge Fedor's legacy because it's a damn near flawless one.

You rednecks can't stand to see a guy like Silva get praise so you bring Fedor into the the picture. It's just racism at it's worst. Fedor has nothing to do with the MW division or the UFC as an organization and I think Anderson is is realizing what Fedor has already seen in Dana's politics.

You are the same guys who criticize Floyd for asking for a drug test while praising Fedor for exposing Ubereem.

Be honest with your selves you can't stand to see a black man dominate combat sports so you make gif's of a white HW facing a black MW to make yourselves feel supreme. Your supremacist.

Silva has finished 10 of his last 12 fights and you know like I know he could have ended this one in round 2 but he had bigger fish to fry (Dana).

I'm sure Fedor is pleased with the big F-U Silva gave to Dana yesterday. I'm fairly positive Fedor and his team have ended up saying f-u to Dana a couple of times themselves.....I think it was more like F-U and your $30 mil.

this is true. Go to sherdog, man. The amount of hate that silva is getting is unbelievable.

PackosCotto
04-12-2010, 12:51 PM
lmaoooooooooo

F l i c k e r
04-12-2010, 02:56 PM
The gif is funny buuuuut

p4p list goes like this

2. Fedor Emilienenko

Is ****ing funnier. :rofl:

M Deezy
04-12-2010, 04:56 PM
hahaha that was pretty funny lol

andre the giant
04-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Waaaah waaaha racism , please stop ****ing crying you sensitive ***** .

-Swizzy-
04-12-2010, 05:42 PM

lol. well done.

Bacatit
04-12-2010, 07:12 PM
Waaaah waaaha racism , please stop ****ing crying you sensitive ***** .

Why is nobody making gif's of GSP vs Rampage then ?

andre the giant
04-12-2010, 08:46 PM
Please stfu why is nobody making gsp vs rampage gifs ? because rampage is not one of the top p4p right now hell him and gsp has never even been talked about . And please stop ****ing crying about racism . I cant believe just how ****ing sad and pathetic this is .

the traveler
04-12-2010, 08:57 PM
Bute is a well known racist. I wouldn't be surprised if there are more racist on here. I completely agree with bacatit.

andre the giant
04-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Please so because silva gets hate its instant racism ? why the **** are people so quick to cry racism nowadays ? its just ****ing weak as hell . If a white fighter had clowned around and didnt fight in the main event they would get hated aswell .

the traveler
04-12-2010, 09:02 PM
its always weak if you are white. White people don't think anything is racism. Look through bute's posts. I bet you'd think he was just a normal guy that didn't like Silva's performance, right? In actuality, he's one of hte most racist people on here.

the traveler
04-12-2010, 09:04 PM
guarantee you come back and say that bute isn't a racist. I wouldn't expect anything else from you.

andre the giant
04-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Did i defend bute ? no i didnt . But to say the people on sherdog are racists and thats why they are hating on anderson is ****ing pathetic . The same thing would happen if a white fighter insulted his opponent and then did not fight for the last two rounds . You wouldnt expect anything else from me ? what let me guess now your gonna say i am a racist aswell right ? :/

the traveler
04-12-2010, 09:08 PM
I know because I see under the surface unlike you. Like I said, you wouldn't have thought that about bute had you not known, huh? I ****ing know. You are navie as ****, but that's cool. Every white person thinks that racism doesn't exist and that blacks are just a bunch of crybabies and blow things out of proportion.

andre the giant
04-12-2010, 09:11 PM
Racism exists ofcourse it does . But now people try to ****ing make racism out of every little thing . If you think the reason people are hating on silva is because they are racist then you are delusionall . I guess all the brazilian fans who are pissed off ( And they are including some brazillian fighters ) are pissed because they are racists right ?

the traveler
04-12-2010, 09:29 PM
Man, I give up. I can't seem to get anything through your thick skull. Forget anything I said. Go back to your cave.

andre the giant
04-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Your so clearlly biased towards silva that you cant even grasp that he is getting hate so ofcourse your gonna blame it on ****ing racism wich is just ridiculous .