View Full Version : Anderson Silva Spoilers

Max05
04-10-2010, 04:32 PM
Spoilers

Its only round 2 and he is acting like stupid retard.

TheNegation
04-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Like I told F L I C K E R a few weeks ago. This fight with Maia is going to be exactly like his one with Leites. Maia isn't going to engage and Silva is going to be forced to resort to punching his thighs, dancing and acting like an idiot.

He told me I was an idiot. Ha

This is going to go to a decision if Maia doesn't try to fight. Anderson doesn't go after anybody

Max05
04-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Like I told F L I C K E R a few weeks ago. This fight with Maia is going to be exactly like his one with Leites. Maia isn't going to engage and Silva is going to be forced to resort to punching his thighs, dancing and acting like an idiot.

This is going to go to a decision if Maia doesn't try to fight. Anderson doesn't go after anybody

honestly I would DQ Anderson in round 4.

I cant stand his acting,and his running.

kaps
04-10-2010, 04:54 PM
You're a hater dude. There is no rule against what he was doing. I knew this would be the same as the Lietes fight too...

kaps
04-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Maia should've fought the whole time like the begenning of the 5th...

joga
04-10-2010, 05:00 PM

Good call GSP.

mrpain81
04-10-2010, 05:04 PM
What a pile of steaming dog ****.

Savino
04-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Had a feeling Edgar would win tonight.

Anderson Silva just done a Kalib Steirns. utter garbage.

tocayito1
04-10-2010, 05:07 PM
your all crazy that fight was foty...anderson treated the fight for what it was....a joke...maia didnt deserve a title shot and anderson probly felt like he wasted a training camp and maybe thats why he started to gas....that **** was hilarious and i like anderson way more now

kaps
04-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Had a feeling Edgar would win tonight.

Anderson Silva just done a Kalib Steirns. utter garbage.

No even close. Kalib ran for 5 rounds. Anderson smashed Maia for 3 and coasted....

CiganoBoxer
04-10-2010, 05:14 PM
UFC tonight was poo .. The worst event I have ever seen ...thank god for the boxing tonight a !

kaps
04-10-2010, 05:20 PM
UFC tonight was poo .. The worst event I have ever seen ...thank god for the boxing tonight a !

Yeah, not very good for a so called stacked card....

phallus
04-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Yeah, not very good for a so called stacked card....

at least penn lost

D-MiZe
04-10-2010, 05:23 PM
at least penn lost

Ruined it for me.

:nonono:

kaps
04-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Ruined it for me.

:nonono:

it says spoilers in the thread title...

kaps
04-10-2010, 05:25 PM
at least penn lost

It was close, I had Penn winning the first 3, but I'm not upset about the decision. The nut huggers are going to flip though...

tocayito1

i think he meant that the penn loss ruined the card for him..since penn is the best EVER lol

D-MiZe

It says Anderson Silva spoilers, didn't say anything about Penn.

D-MiZe
04-10-2010, 05:26 PM
i think he meant that the penn loss ruined the card for him..since penn is the best EVER lol

Penn's an ugly looking orc, **** him.

MetalVomit
04-10-2010, 05:28 PM
what was the penn/edgar verdict? split decision?

CiganoBoxer
04-10-2010, 05:28 PM
i dont think i have ever watched a worse event than that...i mean the crowd booed like three of the main card fights lol
Somebody please tell me i am wrong !???:sigh1:

kaps
04-10-2010, 05:29 PM
what was the penn/edgar verdict? Split decision?

ud........

MetalVomit
04-10-2010, 05:29 PM
who all won?

tocayito1
04-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Penn's an ugly looking orc, **** him.

trust me if i could ii would def **** that sexy hawaiian

kaps
04-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Anderson #1 p4p?

http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/fedor_thumbsdown1_9438.gif

Don't think so *****...

F l i c k e r
04-10-2010, 05:37 PM
I didn't watch the fight but I come to this thread and see ding dong talking about me.

Anderson likes to stand up. It's Maia's duty to engage, not Anderson's. You got to beat the champ to be the champ. Talking **** about Anderson fighting a defensive guy, can run both ways with GSP's lay n' pray boring, rather hump a man's leg than fight ass. But he won't admitt that, it's wrong when Anderson stands back and plays around but he will say a bunch of bull**** to defend another man dry humping another man.

Check yo self homme.

tocayito1
04-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Anderson #1 p4p?

Don't think so *****...

anderson should have never been ranked #1 p4p only reason he was is because people just blindly repeat the things dana white says....for example koscheck trigg and alves and rashad are elite fighters lol

kaps
04-10-2010, 05:43 PM
I didn't watch the fight but I come to this thread and see ding dong talking about me.

Anderson likes to stand up. It's Maia's duty to engage, not Anderson's. You got to beat the champ to be the champ. Talking **** about Anderson fighting a defensive guy, can run both ways with GSP's lay n' pray boring, rather hump a man's leg than fight ass. But he won't admitt that, it's wrong when Anderson stands back and plays around but he will say a bunch of bull**** to defend another man dry humping another man.

Check yo self homme.

Actually dude, Maia started coming at Anderson in the last 2 rounds and he still didnt do anything...

TheNegation
04-10-2010, 05:43 PM

Check yo self homme.

I told you it would be exactly like Leites fight and you laughed and pointed to Maia's fight with Marquardt.

It's not Maia's duty to engage and make Anderson look like the champ.

If Anderson is so ****ing great and skilled he should be able to adapt when a fight isn't going his way. And he can't

Beat the champ to be the champ is the biggest load of bull**** ever.

You're an idiot bro and you don't even know the fighter that you defend.

mrpain81
04-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Penn got robbed.

F l i c k e r
04-10-2010, 05:47 PM
I told you it would be exactly like Leites fight and you laughed and pointed to Maia's fight with Marquardt.

It's not Maia's duty to engage and make Anderson look like the champ.

If Anderson is so ****ing great and skilled he should be able to adapt when a fight isn't going his way. And he can't

Beat the champ to be the champ is the biggest load of bull**** ever.

You're an idiot bro and you don't even know the fighter that you defend.

Wouldn't that work for GSP. You can't simply go to a decision with him, you have to beat him. Right? So, saying its a load of bull**** is rediculous.

Maia is in the position to do things. Anderson doesn't HAVE to do anything. If he is not getting punched, then why get punched. Point fight all day. Machida does it, but how many people talk about it?

Get over yourself homme. Anderson is a great fighter but get real if you think he has to put himself in harms way to appeal to you when you got a guy in your sig that doesn't like to do **** but take someone down and hold them there. Contradicting much.

@Kaps: I haven't watched it yet. I had PT all morning and didn't get back till now. If it was at 3am or something, then I was knocked out. lol

I just replied to this thread becuase Gotta Score Points over here was saying **** about me.

TheNegation
04-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Wouldn't that work for GSP. You can't simply go to a decision with him, you have to beat him. Right? So, saying its a load of bull**** is rediculous.

Maia isn't required to play into his strengths. Damien attempted to pull guard which was his only hope. You seem to think that reason Anderson has these types of fights is because he's so good that he doesn't have to do **** and it's his opponents responsibility to be aggressive.

Maia is in the position to do things. Anderson doesn't HAVE to do anything. If he is not getting punched, then why get punched. Point fight all day. Machida does it, but how many people talk about it?

So Anderson doesn't have to fight he can just stand there and salsa dance and if his opponent doesn't give him openings it's not his fault?

Machida was in the same position in his last fight. He came up against a guy who fought smart and wasn't overly aggressive and Machida wasn't able to do anything damaging.

Get over yourself homme. Anderson is a great fighter but get real if you think he has to put himself in harms way to appeal to you when you got a guy in your sig that doesn't like to do **** but take someone down and hold them there. Contradicting much.

I never said he had to put himself in harms way to entertain me. You have been arguing that it's not Anderson's fault that his fights have been boring but it is his opponents fault. You have also been saying that Anderson is not required to do anything in a fight because he's "the champ". You have also been saying that Anderson is just on another level so he'll just stand around and dance and throw jabs to the thighs because...well....he's "THE CHAMP" and he's not required to do anything.

It's not a contradiction to being GSP fan at all. GSP takes the fight where he is strong and he dominates and in his last two fights has attempted to finish several time. He doesn't wait around for his opponents to do something, he gets in there and he gets it done.

tocayito1
04-10-2010, 06:21 PM

@Kaps: I haven't watched it yet. I had PT all morning and didn't get back till now. If it was at 3am or something, then I was knocked out. lol

I just replied to this thread becuase Gotta Score Points over here was saying **** about me.

its an uphill battle bro all these gsc nuthuggers continuously contradict themselves and down play every other fighters accomplishments...there really is no point in endulging them in conversation for your own sanity

but that gotta score points line was hilarious

Allucard
04-10-2010, 06:24 PM
Anderson #1 p4p?

Don't think so *****...

Says the KKK, you and the guy who went life and death with a guy who was changing tires less than a year before their fight. White hopes FTW huh?

tocayito1
04-10-2010, 06:28 PM
anderson doesnt have to do a god damn thing if he doesnt want to...why would he go straight for maia if he knows he can just have fun in there mocking him? he could have finished the fight anytime he wanted but instead chose to entertain himself...he can do that to any opponent he wants because hes not obligated to be aggressive and every other opponent besides maia and leites came right to him (it didnt take a genius to know they would be similar fights)
anderson treated this fight as a joke because thats exactly what it was...maia did not deserve the title shot at all....and **** dana white for going to andersons corner and telling him to fight...dude is a promoter and nothign else

tocayito1
04-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Says the KKK, you and the guy who went life and death with a guy who was changing tires less than a year before their fight. White hopes FTW huh?

life and death? lol rodgers had a good moment in that fight but he was really in over his head...rodgers is a bum

andre the giant
04-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Lol at people here actually defending Anderson hahahaha:bs2:

tocayito1
04-10-2010, 06:32 PM

i dont know about you all but i was extremely entertained by this i was laughing my ass off...and i love how dana white go so pissed but he still has to promote andersons next fight like crazy in order to make any money off it

kaps
04-10-2010, 06:33 PM

Yeah, it was his fault Maia didn't do anything. It takes 2 to fight, Anderson fought the first 3 rounds, they both did nothing the last 2 rounds...

kaps
04-10-2010, 06:34 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahhahahahahahha....

TheNegation
04-10-2010, 06:35 PM
i dont know about you all but i was extremely entertained by this i was laughing my ass off...and i love how dana white go so pissed but he still has to promote andersons next fight like crazy in order to make any money off it

According to Josh Gross Dana threw down the MW title and left in the 4th round. He also said Anderson might be the first UFC champion to be fighting on the prelims.

It takes 2 to fight

Not always. There are plenty of instances where only 1 guy shows up to fight and he's still able to pull out a win in dominating fashion.

Nick Fury
04-10-2010, 06:37 PM
As a huge Anderson fan, he really, realllly, dissapointed me tonight.

kaps
04-10-2010, 06:40 PM
According to Josh Gross Dana threw down the MW title and left in the 4th round. He also said Anderson might be the first UFC champion to be fighting on the prelims.

Not always. There are plenty of instances where only 1 guy shows up to fight and he's still able to pull out a win in dominating fashion.

Anderson won in dominating fashion tonite. Maia had nothing for him..

Nick Fury
04-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Anderson won in dominating fashion tonite. Maia had nothing for him..

True.

But the last two rounds were just plain ugly. He had the ability to knock Maia out, but instead he decided to run around like a little girl for the final two rounds. Don't know how anyone can defend him after todays performance. Sure he whooped on Maia the first 2 and a half rounds, but wasn't that expected?

Allucard
04-10-2010, 06:49 PM
When people say stuff like "To be the best you need to beat the best is BS!" you know they are haters. So what then?! HAVE FAKE ASS CHAMPIONS AVOIDING THE BEST ALL THEIR LIVES AND RETIRE AS ATGs?

Anderson did not impress tonight but lets take a few things into consideration:

* The UFC never gives him a break, he fights the best everytime, no bums. That sometimes works like we saw tonight, in very tactical fights. Same with every UFC champ, they are the best because they get no breaks.

* He is risking allot. Allot of people don't realize Anderson holds a record number of victories in the UFC, all time. 10 straight victories. No one has done that before. It will be a while before someone does. So, like GSP, he feels allot of pressure to win every time. Again, sometimes that make for poor action fights.

* We will now see him vs Sonnen. I have a feeling he'll do a different trick to Sonnen. That will be a much better fight.

kaps
04-10-2010, 06:52 PM
True.

But the last two rounds were just plain ugly. He had the ability to knock Maia out, but instead he decided to run around like a little girl for the final two rounds. Don't know how anyone can defend him after todays performance. Sure he whooped on Maia the first 2 and a half rounds, but wasn't that expected?

I don't know why this fight is suprising anyone. Did you honestly think it would be different from the Leites fight? You put him against these Buttfloppers and you're going to get this result everytime. This fight was just as one sided and dominating as GSP's fight with Hardy. They all can't be classics and Silva has a history of being lethargic when it comes to these types of opponents...

kaps
04-10-2010, 06:55 PM
When people say stuff like "To be the best you need to beat the best is BS!" you know they are haters. So what then?! HAVE FAKE ASS CHAMPIONS AVOIDING THE BEST ALL THEIR LIVES AND RETIRE AS ATGs?

Anderson did not impress tonight but lets take a few things into consideration:

* The UFC never gives him a break, he fights the best everytime, no bums. That sometimes works like we saw tonight, in very tactical fights. Same with every UFC champ, they are the best because they get no breaks.

* He is risking allot. Allot of people don't realize Anderson holds a record number of victories in the UFC, all time. 10 straight victories. No one has done that before. It will be a while before someone does. So, like GSP, he feels allot of pressure to win every time. Again, sometimes that make for poor action fights.

* We will now see him vs Sonnen. I have a feeling he'll do a different trick to Sonnen. That will be a much better fight.

If Sonnen comes at him Silva should win impressively, if Sonnen does like he did in the second Filho fight it will be another boring decision win for Anderson...

tocayito1
[QUOTE=GroundSt.Pound;8049400]According to Josh Gross Dana threw down the MW title and left in the 4th round. He also said Anderson might be the first UFC champion to be fighting on the prelims.

holy crap that is hilarious...there is no way in hell anderson fights in the prelims no matter what dana says...dana cares too much about $ and anderson means $..he might not be the main event any more tho

Allucard
True.

They are both Brazillians and friends. Anderson was happy because he knew he won and Maia was happy because he didn't get KOed.

Now he'll fight Sonnen. If you don't know, Sonnen is a wannabe politic, a republican one. More, he's a racist one who has said and i quote "Anderson wouldn't make it out of my neighborhood in that t-shirt (pink one)" meaning Sonnen is either xenophobe, sexist, racist or all three. Anderson doesn't bad mouth no one outside the ring but i also had the feeling when Forrest said "someone's got to do it, might as well be me (on KOing Silva)" Anderson had something bad in stock for Forrest then. Now that will NOT be a boring fight.

kaps
04-10-2010, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE=GroundSt.Pound;8049400]According to Josh Gross Dana threw down the MW title and left in the 4th round. He also said Anderson might be the first UFC champion to be fighting on the prelims.

holy crap that is hilarious...there is no way in hell anderson fights in the prelims no matter what dana says...dana cares too much about $ and anderson means $..he might not be the main event any more tho

Dana is an unprofessional little ****** that throws temper tantrums. He needs to stay the **** out of fighters corners and STFU....

Allucard
04-10-2010, 06:58 PM

Dana really said that? Man, then he should quit making friends fight. If he puts Anderson against someone who will trashtalk a little bit, or even downplay Silva a little bit, then it's interesting.

kaps
04-10-2010, 06:58 PM
They are both Brazillians and friends. Anderson was happy because he knew he won and Maia was happy because he didn't get KOed.

Anderson said in the post fight presser that Maia disrespected him before the fight...

TheNegation
04-10-2010, 08:12 PM

Actually he doesn't mean $. Anderson is nowhere near the UFC's biggest draw

-Swizzy-
04-10-2010, 08:46 PM

I enjoyed all the fights except for the Silva fight. The fights weren't amazing, but they were still some good fights.

The Silva fight was god awful.

M Deezy
04-10-2010, 09:31 PM
this is the first time i have ever been disapointed with silva in the ufc. even his fight with leites i wasnt disapointed with him cuz it was lietes fault but this was all anderson. horrible show by him, he was getting pissed at maia for not comin in well why didnt he just go in. First time i can truly say i was dissapointed with silva.

Kakutogi-Gumi
04-10-2010, 09:45 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qOHimq8wJi4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qOHimq8wJi4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

tocayito1
04-10-2010, 10:31 PM
Actually he doesn't mean $. Anderson is nowhere near the UFC's biggest draw

he doesn't need to be the biggest draw but he puts asses in seats

-Mustang-
04-10-2010, 10:34 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qOHimq8wJi4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qOHimq8wJi4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol1: he was pissed

andre the giant
04-10-2010, 11:42 PM
Maia was trying atleast in round 4 and 5 it was silva who wasnt doing jack **** .

the traveler
04-10-2010, 11:46 PM
silva doesn't need to do jack **** is he's winning the fight, especially if he's winning and he is already the champion. there's a reason the other guy is called the challenger.

**** maia. Silva took his soul just like he took Forrests and leites. He completely embarassed those tools.

kaps
04-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Maia was trying atleast in round 4 and 5 it was silva who wasnt doing jack **** .

Why didnt he try anything in the 1st 3 rounds?

andre the giant
04-10-2010, 11:50 PM
He should have but atleast he did end up trying hell he ended up trying to stand with Silva wich shows heart .

kaps
04-10-2010, 11:59 PM
He should have but atleast he did end up trying hell he ended up trying to stand with Silva wich shows heart .

It's like nobody watched the first 3 rounds....