View Full Version : UFC TUF Episode 2 discussion----->>>

Johnny Doomzday
04-07-2010, 11:29 PM
The main thing i took from this episode is, Tito is a MUCH better coach then doped up Chuck.

Even with Tito's man losing this is obvious IMO.

Whats your take?

American_Ninja
04-08-2010, 12:06 AM
The main thing i took from this episode is, Tito is a MUCH better coach then doped up Chuck.

Even with Tito's man losing this is obvious IMO.

Whats your take?

Why you say Chuck is doped up?

kaps
04-08-2010, 12:31 AM
Tito is a great coach. Better coach than fighter IMO. I can't bring myself to like Liddell...

Clegg
04-08-2010, 12:45 PM
I didn't see anything that made me believe Chuck is a good or bad coach really, what makes you think that? They didn't show enough of him working with them IMO. I didn't see the other series where Chuck was coaching.

I like Tito, but I'm not sure if his response to his guy's loss was the right one. Maybe it would've been best to just give the guy some words of consolation and leave it at that for the day rather than getting him to work on that move straight after losing.

shadeyfizzle
04-08-2010, 01:45 PM
I didn't see anything that made me believe Chuck is a good or bad coach really, what makes you think that? They didn't show enough of him working with them IMO. I didn't see the other series where Chuck was coaching.

I like Tito, but I'm not sure if his response to his guy's loss was the right one. Maybe it would've been best to just give the guy some words of consolation and leave it at that for the day rather than getting him to work on that move straight after losing.

The guy came back to listen to his coach after bein asked for a minute of his time so the rational part of his brain obviously knew it was the best thing for him to listen to tito.

kaps
04-08-2010, 02:14 PM
I think that dude wanted a way out, he was crying about his shoulder the whole time anyway. He's gonna be another Joe Scarola, also, that troll looking dude is a douchebag...

Spit Dialect
04-08-2010, 02:23 PM
Why is it the dude with the brightest hair, biggest mouth and worst attitude always is the biggest *****?

He was talking trash like he was going to steam role dudes and then quit.

Tito seems to be a good coach but I can't get over the fact he married a **** star....who the fu.ck does that?

kaps
04-08-2010, 02:24 PM
Why is it the dude with the brightest hair, biggest mouth and worst attitude always is the biggest *****?

He was talking trash like he was going to steam role dudes and then quit.

Tito seems to be a good coach but I can't get over the fact he married a **** star....who the fu.ck does that?

Lots of people do....

murmagic
04-08-2010, 06:12 PM
iv always tito was a great coach

Clegg
04-08-2010, 09:45 PM
The guy came back to listen to his coach after bein asked for a minute of his time so the rational part of his brain obviously knew it was the best thing for him to listen to tito.

Not really. Because the guy listened to what Tito said, that means Tito did exactly the right thing? That's not a particularly logical argument.

M Deezy
04-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Honestly I hate Tito with a passion. But after watching that episode I will give it to him, he really does seem like hes a good coach and will do these guys good. I like how after his guy lost he calls him over and tries to help him out on his technique of being in a triangle, thought it was real cool of him. Not sayin that it automaticly made the guy better at it but at leazst tito is showing good effort as a coach, unlike Rampage last season. . Rampage is the man but he is the ****TIEST coach to be on the show lol
On another note, i still hate Tito with a passion lol

murmagic
04-09-2010, 06:03 AM
ye rampage was a very bad coach both seasons only reason he was picked again was for the drama with evans

Mr. Beelzebub
04-09-2010, 09:22 AM
Tito and Nog are the best coaches in any TUF season.

kaps
04-09-2010, 12:28 PM

Yeah, you could even see how good a coach Tito was during the season with Steak and Chicken Shamrock...

shadeyfizzle
04-09-2010, 02:37 PM
Not really. Because the guy listened to what Tito said, that means Tito did exactly the right thing? That's not a particularly logical argument.

No...im sayin that he came back because it was in that fighter's best interest to watch and listen to what tito had to say.

Johnny Doomzday
04-09-2010, 04:07 PM
Why you say Chuck is doped up?

Isnt he always??----->>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKWwFUiw4dU&feature=related

See?

phallus
04-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Tito is a great coach. Better coach than fighter IMO. I can't bring myself to like Liddell...

Isnt he always??----->>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKWwFUiw4dU&feature=related

See?

lol, that interview where chuck was hung over, and the guy kept saying " Chuck !" and asking him if he was awake and stuff... we can't really tell what kind of coach chuck is, it never really shows him with the fighters. the stuff chuck says is funnier than tito, though, all that **** about tapping to strikes and " if a guy did that in my gym, don't ever come back. just don't "
chuck is way better at strategy than rampage, even though i think tito has the stacked team. i want some of chuck's guys to win though