View Full Version : Snopkins - Post Your Top 10 P4P ATG List

The Beatles
04-03-2010, 06:34 AM
Slimey Limey/Snopkins

I read some of your posts and you basically trash every great fighter...which leaves me thinking...

you've talked **** about so many great fighters, who is left to make up your Top 10 List

just to make it fair...

here is my Top 10 P4P ATG List

1. Sugar Ray Robinson
2. Muhammad Ali
3. Henry Armstrong
4. Willie Pep
5. Joe louis
6. Sugar Ray Leonard
7. Ezzard Charles
8. Roberto Duran
9. Sam Langford
10. Harry Greb

My No. 9 and 10 spot often changes with Archie Moore, Joe Gans, Jack Johnson or Benny Leonard usually

Now Man Up and Post Your List

It Doesn't even Have to be 10....Post a Top 5 List

SpecialOne
04-03-2010, 06:55 AM
Well, i feel in the mood to post mine anyway

1. Sugar Ray Robinson
2. Muhammed Ali
3. Henry Armstrong
4. Sugar Ray Leonard
5. Roberto Duran
6. Willie Pep
7. Joe Louis
8. Benny Leonard
9. Roy Jones Jr
10. Sam Langford

11. Manny Pacquiao !

Snopkins
04-03-2010, 06:56 AM
I am not Slimey Limey and have stated quite clearly in the past that I do not have a p4p list.Whether it be current or on an all time basis.

I discredit certain fighters that deserve to be discredited.I am no different than some of the old crusty farts in this forum who also discredit fighters.

JAB5239
04-03-2010, 04:25 PM
I am not Slimey Limey and have stated quite clearly in the past that I do not have a p4p list.Whether it be current or on an all time basis.

I discredit certain fighters that deserve to be discredited.I am no different than some of the old crusty farts in this forum who also discredit fighters.

You're a coward who starts arguments over the internet to get attention because you're lonely and pathetic in your own life. What kind of person ridicules great fighter but won't supply a list of fighters who are better and why? Simple answer....a coward.

Roger Yomama
04-03-2010, 04:30 PM

You owe me a pint of Guinness son!! (see my sig) :spank:

The Beatles
04-04-2010, 12:01 AM

quit the bull**** and man up up....

Give me a list of 3 Fighters who you think are the greatest Ever P4P

JAB5239
04-04-2010, 12:06 AM
quit the bull**** and man up up....

Give me a list of 3 Fighters who you think are the greatest Ever P4P

You're beating a dead horse my man. You can't ask someone to man up who doesn't have any balls to begin with.

One more round
04-04-2010, 03:11 AM
I don't think there is 10 fighters he doesn't hate!

Snopkins
04-04-2010, 03:38 AM
What part of "I do not have a p4p list." do you fail to understand?

You're a coward who starts arguments over the internet to get attention because you're lonely and pathetic in your own life. What kind of person ridicules great fighter but won't supply a list of fighters who are better and why? Simple answer....a coward.

What does your private life have to do with this thread?

I don't see the point in posting such a list due to a little criticism made.

You owe me a pint of Guinness son!! (see my sig) :spank:

That post was made quite a while back and I can only assume that you looked through this sections history and found it recently.

I don't see what is wrong with what I said.

JAB5239
04-04-2010, 03:55 AM

If you're bold enough to criticize you should be bold enough to post your own list. Personally I think you truly agree with most on here, you just like winding people up. I mean what other reason could you have for not at least attempting a list?

The Beatles
04-04-2010, 06:09 AM

That post was made quite a while back and I can only assume that you looked through this sections history and found it recently.

I don't see what is wrong with what I said.
WTF???

dude just post a Top 3 list cause you're being made to look like a bigger coward than you already are......talking **** about fighters and you don't have the galls to post a simple list.....

just post it mate....whats the big deal??

The Beatles
04-04-2010, 06:10 AM
I don't think there is 10 fighters he doesn't hate!
i've yet to see a post where he actually praises a fighter

mickey malone
04-04-2010, 06:57 AM
i've yet to see a post where he actually praises a fighter
Nice try lads, but your talking about someone who doesn't have a life..
He'll be on every forum from Disco Music to Ornithology slagging people for what they believe in and who they are.. An internet troll is what you are dealing with, and making an attempt to associate him with a particular subject is totally futile..

Snopkins
04-04-2010, 09:29 AM
He'll be on every forum from Disco Music to Ornithology slagging people for what they believe in and who they are.. An internet troll is what you are dealing with, and making an attempt to associate him with a particular subject is totally futile..

Making up lies as a way of attacking me are we? No surprise to see such a thing from someone like you.You have as much class as that middle aged geezer who stole money from his parents to move to a third world country for god knows what reason.

EzzardFan
04-04-2010, 11:12 AM
here is my Top 10 P4P ATG List

1. Sugar Ray Robinson
2. Muhammad Ali
3. Henry Armstrong
4. Willie Pep
5. Joe louis
6. Sugar Ray Leonard
7. Ezzard Charles
8. Roberto Duran
9. Sam Langford
10. Harry Greb

My No. 9 and 10 spot often changes with Archie Moore, Joe Gans, Jack Johnson or Benny Leonard usually

Now Man Up and Post Your List

It Doesn't even Have to be 10....Post a Top 5 List

I like your list. Mine is similar it currently looks like this.

1. Sugar Ray Robinson
2. Harry Greb
3. Muhammad Ali
4. Sam Langford
5. Henry Armstrong
6. Willie Pep
7. Joe louis
8. Ezzard Charles
9. Charley Burley
10. Benny Leonard

Also in contention would be Jack Johnson, Archie Moore, and Joe Gans.

T3dBundy
04-04-2010, 11:42 AM
1. ali
2. ali
3. ali
4. ali
5. ali
6. jones jr
7. jones jr
8. jones jr
9... :D

HaglerSteelChin
04-05-2010, 12:08 AM
1-Sugar Ray Robinson 175-19-6(1) (109 KOs)
2-Muhammad Ali 56-5(1) (37 KOs)
3-Henry Armstrong 149-21(2)-10 (101 KOs)
4-Joe Louis 66-3(2) (52 KOs)
5-Harry Greb 103-8(2)-3 (48 KOs)
6-Willie Pepp 229-11(6)-1 (65 KOs)
7-Benny Leonard 91-5(4)-1 (71 KOs)
8-Gene Tunney 66-1-1 (48 KOs)
9-Sam Langford 180-34(9)-38 (127 KOs)
10-Joe Gans 138-10(5)-15 (96 KOs)

People rip me for Tunney but he was very influential in defensive fighting.

r.burgundy
04-05-2010, 12:55 AM

sir,that is the greatest sig in history

JAB5239
04-05-2010, 01:29 AM
sir,that is the greatest sig in history

Bwaaahhhaahhaaa!!! This is what you're reduced to, complimenting a troll on his biased sig because you can't make a solid point nor argument. Lol, you two are made for each other! :luvbed:

them_apples
04-05-2010, 01:33 AM

I don't think it's Slimey Limey....Limey had greater punctuation and a bigger vocabulary.

JAB5239
04-05-2010, 01:37 AM
I don't think it's Slimey Limey....Limey had greater punctuation and a bigger vocabulary.

No, I know its not Slimey. Both are morons though an r.burgandy has just joined their clique.

CarlosG815
04-05-2010, 01:47 AM

:haha: :haha:

Snopkins
04-05-2010, 05:52 AM
Bwaaahhhaahhaaa!!! This is what you're reduced to, complimenting a troll on his biased sig because you can't make a solid point nor argument. Lol, you two are made for each other! :luvbed:

I think you need to calm down a little.I've had a few posters on here point out how funny the sig is.

I'm surprised that you haven't accused me of photoshopping this pic as an attempt to smear frazier.

EzzardFan
04-05-2010, 06:18 AM
1-Sugar Ray Robinson 175-19-6(1) (109 KOs)
2-Muhammad Ali 56-5(1) (37 KOs)
3-Henry Armstrong 149-21(2)-10 (101 KOs)
4-Joe Louis 66-3(2) (52 KOs)
5-Harry Greb 103-8(2)-3 (48 KOs)
6-Willie Pepp 229-11(6)-1 (65 KOs)
7-Benny Leonard 91-5(4)-1 (71 KOs)
8-Gene Tunney 66-1-1 (48 KOs)
9-Sam Langford 180-34(9)-38 (127 KOs)
10-Joe Gans 138-10(5)-15 (96 KOs)

People rip me for Tunney but he was very influential in defensive fighting.

I like yours too and agree that Tunny is underrated. The book Tunny Boxings Brainiest champ is excellent BTW also gives good insight into Greb, Dempsey and HW boxing from 1910 onwards in general.

r.burgundy
04-05-2010, 12:10 PM
I think you need to calm down a little.I've had a few posters on here point out how funny the sig is.

I'm surprised that you haven't accused me of photoshopping this pic as an attempt to smear frazier.

lmao.pay that square no mind.he probly has no rthym so he wouldnt appreciate the skill that frazier performed the running man.mc hammer himself couldnt have done it better

JAB5239
04-05-2010, 12:20 PM
lmao.pay that square no mind.he probly has no rthym so he wouldnt appreciate the skill that frazier performed the running man.mc hammer himself couldnt have done it better

Square? Ok daddy-o, groovy!!

r.burgundy
04-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Square? Ok daddy-o, groovy!!

get your dancing skills up young blood.trust me.it will make you love smokin joe even more.i perfer his dancing to his boxing