View Full Version : just watched the David Tua fight

sonnyboyx2
03-31-2010, 07:23 AM
David Tua is the most overated heavyweight fighter in history, he labored to a points victory once again over a very limited opponent... To claim like many do that David Tua coulda, woulda or shoulda beat Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield or Joe Frazier borders on laughable.. i would take 46yr old Holyfield to KO David Tua without even breaking sweat.. `What a heap of bull****e Tua is:

The_Demon
03-31-2010, 07:28 AM
I have never heard anybody claim that he would beat any of the greats
I mean he was a dangerous opponent but never the same after lewis handled him with ease
is this just another thread to discredit lewis? because if it is you fail miserably,as usual

sonnyboyx2
03-31-2010, 07:34 AM
I mean he was a dangerous opponent but never the same after lewis handled him with ease
is this just another thread to discredit lewis? because if it is you fail miserably,as usual

who mentioned Lewis?

CarlosG815
03-31-2010, 07:34 AM

You've never seen the countless "Tua Vs. ???" threads? I don't know about Frazier but I've seen many people claim he could beat Tyson.

And what does Lewis have to do with this conversation?

LOL at you believing Lewis ended his career. You brought Lewis into the convo now.

sonnyboyx2
03-31-2010, 07:41 AM

check out this link from last month

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360811

Roger Yomama
03-31-2010, 08:39 AM
David Tua is the most overated heavyweight fighter in history, he labored to a points victory once again over a very limited opponent... To claim like many do that David Tua coulda, woulda or shoulda beat Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield or Joe Frazier borders on laughable.. i would take 46yr old Holyfield to KO David Tua without even breaking sweat.. `What a heap of bull****e Tua is:

:wtf1: Now that borders on laughable. A prime Holyfield wouldn't KO Tua. He would easily outbox him, but a KO is just ridiculous. Siily boy :spank:

Benny Leonard
03-31-2010, 09:42 AM

I thought the Ibeabuchi fight took something out of him. Lewis got the fat version of Tua.

sonnyboyx2
03-31-2010, 10:07 AM
I thought the Ibeabuchi fight took something out of him. Lewis got the fat version of Tua.

i agree.. he was never the same after the Ibeabuchi fight, he ballooned in weight and fought kinda timidly ever since

The Iron Man
04-01-2010, 09:45 AM
The most interesting thing about this fight was that i realised Tyson sparred with Friday at the time he "broke his back".

I would like to see Tua get back into proper shape because he always had the power and can be involved in some very exciting fights, it seems he may have lost it now.

Junito-Rulez
04-01-2010, 09:56 AM
David Tua has always been overrated, Ibeabuchi wasn't fighting the way he should have and still won it clearly. Ike was a MUCH better fighter than Tua.

How can a great fighter get schooled by out of shape Rahman. Even in shape, Rahman sucks balls.

jameshepenstall
04-02-2010, 04:10 AM

Have you ever heard the saying 'Its better for people to think you are stupid than to open your mouth and prove it' ?

Obviously not.

G A M E
04-02-2010, 04:25 AM

You hate tua like *******s hate PBF :bigeyes:

fact