View Full Version : UFC Undisputed 2010 is gonna be sick!

KESSLER
03-30-2010, 10:06 AM
**** EA's MMA game :D.. I just watched like 6 UFC 2010 videos, and that game looks SICK. Career looks much better, create a fighter looks sick, the gameplay looks awesome too.

I can't wait for this game!

kaps
03-30-2010, 10:45 AM
I'll end up getting both....

M Deezy
03-30-2010, 11:50 AM
UFC Undisputed 2010 added more moves. BUT graphics are exactly the same as 2009. added more people on the roster.
Im pumped for UFC 2010 as well but im way more excited for EA Sports MMA

KESSLER
03-30-2010, 12:10 PM
I'll end up getting both....

I probably will too. But I'm more pumped for the UFC game!

Anthony342
04-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Will we be able to play career mode with any UFC fighters or only with a created fighter again?

G A M E
04-05-2010, 04:18 PM
honestly...THQ should've had all this **** they have in the game now shouldve been in UFC 2009... some of these new things feel as tho they just copied a template from their 'Smackdown vs Raw' series.

however, im still buying lol

Anthony342
04-07-2010, 02:14 PM
So is career mode only with created fighters or not?

-Swizzy-
04-07-2010, 02:38 PM
2010 looks beyond sick. this video made my jaw drop

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SiAATykXCFY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SiAATykXCFY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

D-MiZe
04-07-2010, 02:41 PM
Any more videos?

When's it out?

KESSLER
04-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Any more videos?

When's it out?

May 28th bro. I just pre-ordered it today! :D

F l i c k e r
04-07-2010, 03:24 PM
2010 looks beyond sick. this video made my jaw drop

Then your chin must be A'mere Con's. Nah, I'm just joking. :rofl:

I'm not really excited for UFC 2010 though. I will demo it first, if I like it, I would buy it. If it feels like 2009, it will be erased from my download list and I won't be buying it. I gotta agree with Crazy Vic, the game looks like THQ just added some RvS gameplay to it.

I'm more willing to buy EA's game more so than UFC's. EA hasn't done me filthy yet, I don't buy madden every year(like others), so they haven't done me filthy ever. I'm expecting EA's game to blow UFC's out of the water... As for the roster, meh. I'm sure thousands of people will be CAFing exact copies of UFC guys onto the game. Just like FNR4.

kaps
04-07-2010, 04:04 PM
New **** looks good. Thanks for the vid...

Brick Top
04-07-2010, 04:56 PM
Can you move up in weight , I really would love to bring my man V.Belfort up to HW !

-Swizzy-
04-07-2010, 06:34 PM
Then your chin must be A'mere Con's. Nah, I'm just joking. :rofl:

I'm not really excited for UFC 2010 though. I will demo it first, if I like it, I would buy it. If it feels like 2009, it will be erased from my download list and I won't be buying it. I gotta agree with Crazy Vic, the game looks like THQ just added some RvS gameplay to it.

I'm more willing to buy EA's game more so than UFC's. EA hasn't done me filthy yet, I don't buy madden every year(like others), so they haven't done me filthy ever. I'm expecting EA's game to blow UFC's out of the water... As for the roster, meh. I'm sure thousands of people will be CAFing exact copies of UFC guys onto the game. Just like FNR4.
how did thq add **** from 'raw vs smackdown'? that doesn't even make sense. I don't see the similarities. ppl even make comparison's in the graphics which I don't see. nothing about 'raw vs smackdown' and 'undisputed' is similar IMO. those comparisons are bull****.

and if you believe EA is CAPABLE of making a better game, then you are unaware of EA's track record. The only thing EA is good at is marketing and buying exclusive licenses. EA does not ever make the best sports game in any category except for maybe fight night but even fight night has a million flaws. ppl hate on undisputed but the flaws in undisputed aren't that big compared to fight night.

no way will EA's game even compare to Undisputed. not happening.

New **** looks good. Thanks for the vid...yeah, the sways were unbelievable. I watched that part like 20 times because I couldn't believe how amazing they looked. they made the sways better than fight night and its more of a boxing move than an MMA move which makes it that much more incredible. this game is gonna be out of this world good.

F l i c k e r
04-08-2010, 12:33 AM
how did thq add **** from 'raw vs smackdown'? that doesn't even make sense. I don't see the similarities. ppl even make comparison's in the graphics which I don't see. nothing about 'raw vs smackdown' and 'undisputed' is similar IMO. those comparisons are bull****.

and if you believe EA is CAPABLE of making a better game, then you are unaware of EA's track record. The only thing EA is good at is marketing and buying exclusive licenses. EA does not ever make the best sports game in any category except for maybe fight night but even fight night has a million flaws. ppl hate on undisputed but the flaws in undisputed aren't that big compared to fight night.

no way will EA's game even compare to Undisputed. not happening.

Neh, I don't feel like arguing. I will just say, to me, it's not law but to me. It appeared like rvs when you knock somone into the cage and they just sit there like their attached to it. Thats what I was thinking when i watched the video, "I hope it isn't like a set attached moves to use against the cage, like wwe." And graphics wise, its pretty similar to wwe, stevie wonder can see that.

I don't like THQ but that wont sway me from at least demo-ing the game. I will make my decision after I demo it because I was very disappointed in ufc09. I trust EA to do a better job than THQ, they destroy the competition first, then license it to remove all competition.

-Swizzy-
04-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Neh, I don't feel like arguing. I will just say, to me, it's not law but to me. It appeared like rvs when you knock somone into the cage and they just sit there like their attached to it. Thats what I was thinking when i watched the video, "I hope it isn't like a set attached moves to use against the cage, like wwe." And graphics wise, its pretty similar to wwe, stevie wonder can see that.

I don't like THQ but that wont sway me from at least demo-ing the game. I will make my decision after I demo it because I was very disappointed in ufc09. I trust EA to do a better job than THQ, they destroy the competition first, then license it to remove all competition.
wtf are you saying man? you're talking about ppl getting locked and attached to cages lol. get the r-v-s **** out of your head, the games are NOTHING alike. and even ray charles could see that the graphics are not similar to r-v-s. its just that both games are made by THQ so you are trying to force comparisons that aren't even there. Undisputed graphics are more realistic while r-v-s most fighters bodies and faces are too cartoony and in a lot of cases in r-v-s, the bodies look nothing like they do in real life. that is not the case in Undisputed. the sweat, the lighting and the depth in textures are all obviously different.

undisputed is not r-v-s in any way shape or form.

F l i c k e r
04-08-2010, 04:00 PM
wtf are you saying man? you're talking about ppl getting locked and attached to cages lol. get the r-v-s **** out of your head, the games are NOTHING alike. and even ray charles could see that the graphics are not similar to r-v-s. its just that both games are made by THQ so you are trying to force comparisons that aren't even there. Undisputed graphics are more realistic while r-v-s most fighters bodies and faces are too cartoony and in a lot of cases in r-v-s, the bodies look nothing like they do in real life. that is not the case in Undisputed. the sweat, the lighting and the depth in textures are all obviously different.

undisputed is not r-v-s in any way shape or form.

Whatever homme. I never said it was rvs, so I want to clear that up.

I don't feel like arguing. So whatever. I hope I am wrong and I hope that THQ can deliver the goods. (to appeal to me, not anyone else... ME). So I can enjoy playing with Gomi, KenFlo, Kos, Okami, Anderson, and Rashad.

-Swizzy-
04-08-2010, 10:39 PM
Undisputed 2010 Improvements/Additions

- Game Speed is Faster/Quicker
- Improved collision system
- Quadruple the number of strikes
- Triple the number of ground positions
- Double the number of submissions
- Improved depth in texture(graphics)
- Fights can be finished from any position instead of just select postions
- Flash Submissions
- Cage pinning
- All 100 fighters created in the photo realistic manner(in 2009, only 40 fighters were photo realistic, the rest were generic looking models)