View Full Version : UFC on Versus Vera vs Jones

mmaphilippines
03-21-2010, 06:23 AM
UFC on Versus Vera vs Jones Live Stream (http://www.mmaphilippines.net/UFC-on-Versus-Vera-vs-Jones-live-stream)
Date: March 21, 2010 10:00pm ET
Stream Link: UFC on Versus Vera vs Jones Live Stream (http://www.mmaphilippines.net/UFC-on-Versus-Vera-vs-Jones-live-stream)

MAIN CARD

* Brandon Vera vs. Jon Jones
* Junior dos Santos vs. Gabriel Gonzaga
* Cheick Kongo vs. Paul Buentello
* Alessio Sakara vs. James Irvin

PRELIMINARY CARD

* Clay Guida vs. Shannon Gugerty
* Eliot Marshall vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
* John Howard vs. Daniel Roberts
* Brendan Schaub vs. Chase Gormley
* Mike Pierce vs. Julio Paulino
* Eric Schafer vs. Jason Brilz

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=EventDetail.home&eid=2766

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e3/UFC_Vera_vs_Jones_poster.jpg

mmaphilippines
03-21-2010, 10:04 PM
UFC on Versus Vera vs Jones has now started

Mr. Beelzebub
03-21-2010, 11:39 PM
****! I want Bones to lose now just for coming out to that played out, wack ass Jay-Z piece of **** song.

kaps
03-21-2010, 11:41 PM
dropped the stream....

MARKBNLV
03-21-2010, 11:51 PM
Jones crushed Vera and Dos Santos crushed Gonzaga.

Big Vern
03-21-2010, 11:55 PM
Jonny Bones Jones is the truth.

StillUnknown
03-22-2010, 12:02 AM
Bones has some vicious ****ing elbows, ****s is rearranging faces

kaps
03-22-2010, 12:31 AM
Bets are paid....

murmagic
03-22-2010, 10:26 AM
everything went he way i thought it would jones and JDS are the real deal

jakkups
03-22-2010, 12:09 PM
Download here

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7862158&postcount=604

$ LegenD $
03-22-2010, 12:40 PM
man i read that vera had 3 seperate fractures or something like that in his face...u could see his face get rearranged as soon as that elbow landed.....

StillUnknown
03-22-2010, 12:43 PM
the sound that elbow made was sickening

kaps
03-22-2010, 02:16 PM
the sound that elbow made was sickening

Vera is gonna be out a while. Did anyone see the Ludwig fight? His ankle snapped on a takedown, dude cannot catch a break...

F l i c k e r
03-22-2010, 02:37 PM
What did I tell you guys? Jon Jones is the future, he will become a champ. After he dismantled Bonnar, I came here and said he was the future. He hasn't proved me otherwise yet. :hail:

Savino
03-22-2010, 04:29 PM
Junior Dos Santos was immense last night and the fight with Cain is gonna be excllent.

Bones Jones is impressing more and more. Wonder who they will stick him in with next? Be good seeing Jones vs Bader or Jones vs Griffin.

kaps
03-22-2010, 04:35 PM
Junior Dos Santos was immense last night and the fight with Cain is gonna be excllent.

Bones Jones is impressing more and more. Wonder who they will stick him in with next? Be good seeing Jones vs Bader or Jones vs Griffin.

I'd got a step higher and say Bones vs. Winner of Shad/Page....

F l i c k e r
03-22-2010, 04:41 PM

Nah, thats not a good match up. Cause then I can't root for anyone.

Savino
03-22-2010, 04:44 PM

Think it maybe abit to soon? I think if he could get past a Forrest Griffin then a fight with Rampage/Evans winner then that be the next step. He should be looking for a title shot in his next 4/5 fights.

kaps
03-22-2010, 05:02 PM
Think it maybe abit to soon? I think if he could get past a Forrest Griffin then a fight with Rampage/Evans winner then that be the next step. He should be looking for a title shot in his next 4/5 fights.

I don't think he'd have any problems with Griffin, though I'm sure he'd like his name on his resume. I'd rather see a fight with Bader, start pushing these guys up to the next level....

Savino
03-22-2010, 05:13 PM
I don't think he'd have any problems with Griffin, though I'm sure he'd like his name on his resume. I'd rather see a fight with Bader, start pushing these guys up to the next level....

Badar vs Jones would be a fight i'd be very intrested in. It be a good match up imo.

jmt225
03-22-2010, 05:26 PM
I agree... Bones vs. Bader makes the most sense, as of right now.

I saw somewhere else someone mention Bones vs. Couture since Franklin might be fighting Liddell next. I say definitely not to that. Bones would absolutely destroy Couture. Couture could barely get any takedowns on Vera in 15 minutes, whereas Bones got two of those bad boys within the first minute. The dude is legit.

$ LegenD $
03-22-2010, 05:38 PM
thanks for the link bro.....and jones vs. bader damn thats a very good matchup that would create some buzz

-Swizzy-
03-22-2010, 06:14 PM
Jones vs Bader would be a great fight... but I'm against 2 great prospects fighting each other early. The loser of that match would suffer a slight draw back in his career and both fighters deserve to be climbing ATM.

I'd rather see them get title shots before they fought each other, or they should at least be fighting each other for the title shot.

StillUnknown
03-22-2010, 07:04 PM
Bones has been training with Jackson's team for the last 2 fights so you can count out any fights against Rashad or Jardine (although jardine wouldnt be an option at this point anyway)

i wouldn't mind seeing him fight the winner of Lil Nog/Forrest. if not that then, Franklin, Thiago Silva or Luiz Cane seem like good fights

KESSLER
03-22-2010, 07:18 PM
Bones is the man. He's only 22 and he's already one of the best light heavyweights in the world, and he still have a ton of years ahead of him. Love that guy. His elbows are brutal.

MidnightBliss
03-22-2010, 11:36 PM
Dude Bones Jones is the real deal...

That elbow came out of nowhere! hes got some serious skills

MoneyMayMafia
03-23-2010, 03:34 AM
bones has that look man

Dice
03-23-2010, 11:34 AM
Vera was supposed to fight lil nog at this event. Bones is the truth but if he fights Nog like he did Vera he is gonna come back home armless, Vera had plenty of time to latch on to that exposed arm but of course the Vera of old died years ago.

Jon Jones would obliterate Ryan Bader, although I like Bader, all he has is wrestling with crappy boxing and ko power. He also has the typical wrestler gas tank which empies completely with each haymaker, I cant get a competitive fight out of this one really especially since Guida and Jones share the same energy that powers Mr. Freeze