View Full Version : Knifemanconi v. Boxer2k5, a good internet matchup?

Hunna
05-27-2005, 11:06 AM
Who would between knifemanconi and Boxer2k5? both seem to be at same level of experience, different styles... both put boxing files of themselves on the net.

Living Legend
05-27-2005, 11:18 AM
I'm going with 2K5 he is bigger faster and has more natural ability...

Hunna
05-27-2005, 11:25 AM
i thought Manconi was bigger actually, Manconi stronger, cos boxer 2k5 runs 2 much for my liking, only roy can do that and make it look good

zip
05-27-2005, 11:27 AM
2k5 because manconi didnt really have any boxing skills from what i saw.

boxer2k5
05-27-2005, 11:51 AM
who is that

i have never seen hm
where do he post his stuff at

spinksjinx
05-27-2005, 12:26 PM
who is that

i have never seen hm

I think he is that guy in the nonstop boxing thread who posted himself fighting with 2 left handed gloves.

No offense if it is him but you should be learning the basics of keeping your guard up.

paul750
05-27-2005, 12:27 PM
what's all this stuff about fighting? wouldn't sparring be more beneficial than an actual fight would be? what ever happened to guys sparring

elveiel
05-27-2005, 12:28 PM
who is that

i have never seen hm

He posted his fights in non stop boxing, they were mainly street fights.

Who would between knifemanconi and Boxer2k5? both seem to be at same level of experience, different styles... both put boxing files of themselves on the net.

Boxer2k5 was just sparring, you can say he run but he's a counter puncher and sparring is about improving ability, you should only fight at about 70% effort which he was doing.

Knife was fighting to win a street fight so its very difficult to judge.

But IMO Boxer2k5 is the superior fighter.

jack_the_rippuh
05-27-2005, 01:35 PM
"who is that"

i have never seen hm

-Mayweather on Vivian Harris

Mick Hucknall
05-27-2005, 01:39 PM
I think boxer 2k5 has by far the more superior skills but i don't think he is the bigger man. Looking at the vids ican't quite belive that the knife manconi is only 160 he looks more like 180 at least. In a real boxing match i's day the most likely result would be a 2k5 UD, unless Manconi caught him with one of those left hooks if he wasn't fighting with two of the same gloves.

spinksjinx
05-27-2005, 01:46 PM
-Mayweather on Vivian Harris

haha classic

TheKnifeManconi
05-27-2005, 01:59 PM
i peeped the first round of boxer2k5s sparring vids,i meant to compliment him on his agility,footwork(2 things i suck at) and his jab

i think itd be a good fight although he's more technically sound than me,hes a highly mobile stalker,id hope to have him coming in throwing his own punches,step back and throw my signature left hook(heh that sounds sooo one dimensional.i r teh tito)

my only real advantage over him is a better left hook and some height,boxing tall i could probably land it but he has a decent chin so w/ headgear itd go the distance no doubt

every time i fight though ive been getting more and more experienced since my last opponent was undefeated and my next one will also be undefeated

but knowing how i am we'd probably just end up exchanging blows,he looks like he likes to do that kinda thing anyway(hes not afraid of a war)

interesting thread :P

ps-ive never been ko'd,or dazed

boxer2k5
05-27-2005, 06:20 PM
i peeped the first round of boxer2k5s sparring vids,i meant to compliment him on his agility,footwork(2 things i suck at) and his jab

i think itd be a good fight although he's more technically sound than me,hes a highly mobile stalker,id hope to have him coming in throwing his own punches,step back and throw my signature left hook(heh that sounds sooo one dimensional.i r teh tito)

my only real advantage over him is a better left hook and some height,boxing tall i could probably land it but he has a decent chin so w/ headgear itd go the distance no doubt

every time i fight though ive been getting more and more experienced since my last opponent was undefeated and my next one will also be undefeated

but knowing how i am we'd probably just end up exchanging blows,he looks like he likes to do that kinda thing anyway(hes not afraid of a war)

interesting thread :P

ps-ive never been ko'd,or dazed

thanks

im trying to download you vids now

yeah i would spar with anyone
and fight anyone as long as it goes against my record

i dont like to exchange but i will if it happens
for the fact we are both getting hit
i dont like getting hit lol

im 185 5'11
what are you

Ark
05-27-2005, 07:31 PM
can u even compare the two ?
i mean the knife guy was just basically street fighting...
i doubt that he'd even land a hit on 2k..

Hunna
05-27-2005, 09:38 PM
according to boxer2k5, boxer2k5 is heavier at least 10kg, but still wouldnt be as aggressive as manconi. Both having a limited amount of official bouts, i go 4 the agressor. For a heavier man, boxer2k5 certainly looks more stand offish and evasive, manconi seems more battle harden.

TheKnifeManconi
05-27-2005, 11:16 PM
im 185 5'11
what are you

weight 160 6'0(w/ shoes)

The Troll
05-27-2005, 11:29 PM
weight 160 6'0(w/ shoes)

Manconi you must be short or something. Or my muscles are just really dense and heavy. Because I am like 6-1 179 pounds without really a big gut or anything and I weigh 179 pounds. And I aint really ripped at all. I dont have alot of body fat either, I have kinda of a slim build. But I weigh 179 pounds. I have alot of muscle on my neck and back but I dont have very big bones really.

boxer2k5
05-28-2005, 01:14 AM
weight 160 6'0(w/ shoes)

where are you from ill fight you with gloves on

ill bring you a pair so you can have a right and left lol

bug i have to rock shoes lol

that **** was funny hahahah

yous hould fight my lil cuz he 15 6'1 230
it took me 8 rounds to put him down lol

boxer2k5
05-28-2005, 01:33 AM
get up and go to your room now

that **** is too funny
real cool vid cept for the mma part and the ****o scenes with you on top

Gio
05-28-2005, 01:44 AM
who is that

i have never seen hm

Same here, who is this guy?

boxer2k5
05-28-2005, 02:18 AM
check his post he hs links under his name with fights on vid

Manny_P
05-28-2005, 03:11 AM
I'll go wit KnifeManconi. There's definitely power wit his left hooks and counter left shots. He KD his first opponent in the vid and wobbled the doo in his amateur fight (all left hand)!

Though I honestly say, I jest base this on Manconis' performance. LOL Gotta see this doo boxer2k5.

boxer2k5
05-28-2005, 03:21 AM
I'll go wit KnifeManconi. There's definitely power wit his left hooks and counter left shots. He KD his first opponent in the vid and wobbled the doo in his amateur fight (all left hand)!

Though I honestly say, I jest base this on Manconis' performance. LOL Gotta see this doo boxer2k5.

;) good ****

i think he would win based off that

chaawuu
05-28-2005, 06:13 AM
i've seen vids of both. manconi is just some herb fighting ****ty boxers. he has no skills at all. boxer2k5 would counter punch him all day.

TheKnifeManconi
05-28-2005, 01:51 PM
i've seen vids of both. manconi is just some herb fighting ****ty boxers. he has no skills at all. boxer2k5 would counter punch him all day.

i think 2k5 is better technically,but saying i have no skills at all just shows the board how ignorant you are.there are great fighters out there that cant throw a power left hook moving backwards.

TheKnifeManconi
05-28-2005, 01:52 PM
get up and go to your room now

that **** is too funny
real cool vid cept for the mma part and the ****o scenes with you on top
thanks,

im from baton rouge btw

TheKnifeManconi
05-28-2005, 01:59 PM
really sucks where im from...like no good boxers have ever came out of louisiana lol...clifford etienne is the pride and joy of BR lol

TheKnifeManconi
05-28-2005, 02:06 PM
really shoulda put all that in 1 post,my fault

leff
05-28-2005, 02:45 PM
thanks

im trying to download you vids now

yeah i would spar with anyone
and fight anyone as long as it goes against my record

i dont like to exchange but i will if it happens
for the fact we are both getting hit
i dont like getting hit lol

im 185 5'11
what are you

We should fight im 185 and 6

chaawuu
05-28-2005, 03:47 PM
there are great fighters out there that cant throw a power left hook moving backwards.
:rolleyes:

PunchDrunk
05-28-2005, 07:06 PM
I just watched your vids Manconi. I gotta go with Chaawuu here... You don't look like you've ever been to a gym, and neither do the guys you're fighting, sorry. That stuff wasn't boxing.
You should go to a gym, I'm sure you could learn to box, though.

And that fight in the ring at the bar, what the hell was that? Was that a sanctioned amateur bout?? You weren't wearing a shirt...

boxer2k5
05-28-2005, 07:10 PM
We should fight im 185 and 6

where are you from

ill fight anyone smaller or bigger

leff
05-28-2005, 07:28 PM
where are you from

ill fight anyone smaller or bigger

im from Prague but i live in oslo.

PunchDrunk
05-28-2005, 07:29 PM
And I just watched boxer2K5's vids. This is totally different, this is boxing.

My prediction for this fight: Boxer2k5 by stoppage, 1st round.
Manconi will come out swinging, chin in the air like he does on his vids. 2K5 will slip his wide punches easily, and counter. Manconi's used to guys turning away when he punches, so he won't even see the counter coming, and with his chin in the air like that, it's a recipe for disaster. Game over.

mikey5time
05-28-2005, 10:06 PM
I'd bet 57 cents on 2k5, due to the fact other brother was impressed with being able to take little drunk man's forearm punch. Yes, not a shoulder punch, a forearm punch.

He beat the other jiggly belly guy pretty bad, but then the jiggly belly guy beat up the 'prancer'.

The WBC probably has him ranked 9th now.

Hunna
05-29-2005, 07:19 AM
And I just watched boxer2K5's vids. This is totally different, this is boxing.

My prediction for this fight: Boxer2k5 by stoppage, 1st round.
Manconi will come out swinging, chin in the air like he does on his vids. 2K5 will slip his wide punches easily, and counter. Manconi's used to guys turning away when he punches, so he won't even see the counter coming, and with his chin in the air like that, it's a recipe for disaster. Game over.

how could there be a stoppage? boxer2k5 isnt aggreesive and rough enough to be abe to apply pressure, boxer2k5 will run and run as usual with low hands, making an easy target for manconi

PunchDrunk
05-29-2005, 10:08 AM
how could there be a stoppage? boxer2k5 isnt aggreesive and rough enough to be abe to apply pressure, boxer2k5 will run and run as usual with low hands, making an easy target for manconi

I think there'll be a stoppage for the simple reason that Manconi can't box. The way he comes forward with his chin in the air, is next to suicide against a counter puncher, and from what I've seen of boxer2K5, that's what he likes to do. Yeah, he carries his hands a little low, but at least he knows how to slip punches. Once you slip a punch from a guy with his chin in the air, hitting him is pretty easy, and THAT'S when you can hurt a guy.
Manconi might be a tough guy, but he's no boxer...

Hunna
05-30-2005, 02:20 AM
i cant see boxer2k5 stooping or coming close to ko'ing manconi, simply cos hes not an agrressive fighter, he darts around the ring, show ponying...etc... if u didnt see the round 4 video he had, boxer2k5 got licked man, the skiny guy with long hair punched boxer2k5 around the ring. i havnt seen much mungrel in 2k5, like i've seen in Manconi. only way boxer to win, is pts.

Hunna
05-30-2005, 02:21 AM
tyson, jeff harding , jeff fenech war world champions, but they werent boxers, they were fgihters/brawlers. dont have 2 be a boxer to win a fite

Tha Greatest
05-30-2005, 02:35 AM
id hope to have him coming in throwing his own punches,step back and throw my signature left hook

LOL!!!!!!!!

"My signature left hook"

LOL!!!!!!!

PunchDrunk
05-30-2005, 05:04 AM
i cant see boxer2k5 stooping or coming close to ko'ing manconi, simply cos hes not an agrressive fighter, he darts around the ring, show ponying...etc... if u didnt see the round 4 video he had, boxer2k5 got licked man, the skiny guy with long hair punched boxer2k5 around the ring. i havnt seen much mungrel in 2k5, like i've seen in Manconi. only way boxer to win, is pts.

I'm not sure I saw that one... Either way, I'm assuming the guy who licked him could box. My point was, and is, that Manconi won't ever see a counterpunch, thrown by a guy who knows how to slip those wide, telegraphed swings of his, coming. And with his chin in the air like that, he'll end up on the floor against any BOXER close to his own weight.

And LOL, if you compare Manconi to Tyson! Tyson had some really classy moves, back when he was great. Manconi fights smaller guys who have NO CLUE as to what boxing is...

Martin (Top Knowledge)
05-30-2005, 12:29 PM
I watched the two guy's amatuer fights, and I think I'd have to go with boxer2k5.

Manny_P
05-30-2005, 01:02 PM
boxer2k5 would beat Manconi if he jest boxes and uses the ring. If he trade wit Manconi, I think its ova. All of Manconi's opponents in his vid went down, except that doo in the amateur fight. He wobbled his ass though!

paul750
05-30-2005, 01:07 PM
this is just window shopping, it's too hard to tell how good those guys really are even with the videos, there's a lot of other things to consider as well.

Tha Greatest
05-30-2005, 08:55 PM

I recommend you shut the **** up and don't talk because from this post you don't even know boxing...

I've seen boxer2k5 sparr on the videos, and he doesnt sparr bums, he sparrs seasoned veterans...

Manconi fights a lot of guys that are bums(no offense lol)

Right now I'd have to give it to 2k5 hands down..

When Manconi cames train at Kronk with me..
Then it will be a whole different story and you might so Manconi knockin some fools the **** out!

Unless Manconi lands his signature left hook..

back to you hunna, boxer2k5 doesnt let people hit him, he moves in circles.....IT'S CALLED BOXING...

boxer2k5
05-31-2005, 01:09 AM
whats funny is how they dont see menockign someone out because ic ounter puncha nd move around

so only brawlers and punchers have koes on their record

jones maywether
toney
and many others have many kncckouts off counter punches

ive faced bigger and harder punhers than marconi

ive sparred with super heavys that i dont have on cam

that guy with the dreds is 175 and he has been boxing way longer than me with mroe fights

and he iddnt lick me he was just mroe agressive
but i have no shame in losing to him ebcause im still elarning

ive droped guys bigger than both me and marconi

im bigger stronger faster and more skileld than marconi
not to take anythign away form the guy
but its the truth

because i like to hit without getting hi and
movign around using the ring i cant knock someone out

mos tof you guys need to learn boxign before you make comments on it

joeboxer
05-31-2005, 01:13 AM
whats funny is how they dont see menockign someone out because ic ounter puncha nd move around

jones maywether
toney

that guy with the dreds is 175 and he has been boxing way longer than me with mroe fights

but its the truth

agreed. most people who stand and trade punches only do it because they don't have the stamina to move.

PunchDrunk
05-31-2005, 05:50 AM
You're absolutely dead on Boxer2K5. Beating up his wuss ass buddies, who turn away when they get punched, and beating up a drunk dude half his size does NOTHING to prepare him to face a reasonably skilled counterpuncher. You'd knock him out or down, the first time you connect. He has no skill.

DR. FREECLOUD
05-31-2005, 07:25 AM
where can i see some of boxer25k fights or sparring sessions?

zip
05-31-2005, 09:11 AM
Now now.. Mancioni said he doesnt go to a boxing gym so it's understanable that he doesnt have boxer2k5s skills.

PunchDrunk
05-31-2005, 09:29 AM
Now now.. Mancioni said he doesnt go to a boxing gym so it's understanable that he doesnt have boxer2k5s skills.

Oh, absolutely. I'm not putting him down, I'm just stating what should be obvious (but somehow isn't) to most people on a BOXING website. :)

Tha Greatest
05-31-2005, 09:47 AM

jones maywether
toney

but its the truth

thats why you ignore dumb ****s(Hunna)

cuz they will never learn cuz they never boxed in their gym

so (Hunna) please stop talkin smack

boxer2k5
05-31-2005, 12:55 PM
if i could i would love to spar with knife

i would spar him like i do everyone else
i wouldnt try to knock him out

if it was an actual fight being counted on my record then yeah i would try and take his head off

ll props to marconi
he posted vids i would like to see mro do so

DR. FREECLOUD
05-31-2005, 01:24 PM
if i could i would love to spar with knife

i would spar him like i do everyone else
i wouldnt try to knock him out

if it was an actual fight being counted on my record then yeah i would try and take his head off

ll props to marconi
he posted vids i would like to see mro do so

hey man where can i see your sparring vid?

boxer2k5
05-31-2005, 02:21 PM
damn i prob have to upload them again

give me some time

DR. FREECLOUD
05-31-2005, 02:45 PM
damn i prob have to upload them again

give me some time

np homie.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Manny_P
05-31-2005, 06:14 PM
dayum boxer2k5 got sum ight foot movement! I dont think Manconi can catch him if he do that all time. Though I still give Manconi a puncher's chance.

Tha Greatest
05-31-2005, 06:37 PM
dayum boxer2k5 got sum ight foot movement! I dont think Manconi can catch him if he do that all time. Though I still give Manconi a puncher's chance.

What is it that makes you think Manconis a Mike Tyson?

boxer2k5
05-31-2005, 09:40 PM

ive been hit flush by super heavys kid

ive never been floord and ive been dazed once

but recvered pretty much instantly

theres a chance that anyone could
knock anyone out
but what gives you the idea he is the better puncher

jsut ebcause he is more of a brawler
doesnt mean he hits harder than me

but anything can happen
with some gym time marconi could be very dangerous