View Full Version : Ff xiii

dj Ramos
03-14-2010, 10:37 PM
i never played a final fanasty game before and looking at some videos it looks pretty good. i know its turn based game similiar to pokemon? would any you guys recomend me to pick this up? i only have a 360 so i cant buy older ones for ps2

Equilibrium
03-14-2010, 11:01 PM
i never played a final fanasty game before and looking at some videos it looks pretty good. i know its turn based game similiar to pokemon? would any you guys recomend me to pick this up? i only have a 360 so i cant buy older ones for ps2

You will either love it or hate it, i played a lot of the final fantasy games in my life and i liked most of them, with FF7 being the best one.

I'm only about 5 hours in, so i can't say much considering this game could take anywhere from 60 to 100 hours to beat.

What you can expect:

-Amazing graphics(I'm playing on the 360, and it looks insanely good.)
-Good story line
-Challenging combat(It starts off easy but it does get really hard and you have to think and make split second decisions because this game will kick your ass.)
-Some cheesy ass characters here and there.
-A long game that will be well worth your money if you get into it.

I suggest you check out reviews to make up your mind:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/107/1075775p1.html

dj Ramos
03-15-2010, 11:24 PM
You will either love it or hate it, i played a lot of the final fantasy games in my life and i liked most of them, with FF7 being the best one.

I'm only about 5 hours in, so i can't say much considering this game could take anywhere from 60 to 100 hours to beat.

What you can expect:

-Amazing graphics(I'm playing on the 360, and it looks insanely good.)
-Good story line
-Challenging combat(It starts off easy but it does get really hard and you have to think and make split second decisions because this game will kick your ass.)
-Some cheesy ass characters here and there.
-A long game that will be well worth your money if you get into it.

I suggest you check out reviews to make up your mind:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/107/1075775p1.html

alright ill check it out i want a new game modern 2 and fifa are startin to get boring

Equilibrium
03-16-2010, 07:40 AM
alright ill check it out i want a new game modern 2 and fifa are startin to get boring

I must warn you though, the game is extremely linear. Most dungeons and places you will visit are just a straight line, to be honest it's starting to annoy me.