View Full Version : Have you guys, ever seen a girl with a hairy ass?

ProudAmerican
03-11-2010, 10:42 PM
I have never seen a girl with her ass all hairy. That **** would be nasty. I wanna know if they even grow hairs down there. It would be a turn off I you gonna hit that ***** doggy style and her ass all hairy.

:rofl:

PB32
03-11-2010, 10:47 PM
The thread title made me chuckle hard. Lol no I have never seen a girl with a hairy ass.

AKATheMack
03-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Ive seen hairy lower back, ass crack and *******, but never the ass cheeks.

ProudAmerican
03-11-2010, 10:49 PM
The thread title made me chuckle hard. Lol no I have never seen a girl with a hairy ass.

That would be ****ing nasty.

Imagine if a girl was wearing a g-string and the hairs out of her ass sticking out. :rofl::rofl:

ProudAmerican
03-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Ive seen hairy lower back, ass crack and *******, but never the ass cheeks.

man are you serious??? :omfg:

Did you still **** her??

PB32
03-11-2010, 10:51 PM
That would be ****ing nasty.

Imagine if a girl was wearing a g-string and the hairs out of her ass sticking out. :rofl::rofl:

Haha. I don't think that girl would wear a g-string or ever get a boyfriend. Unless the guy is really really desperate, she would never get any unless she shaves it.

AKATheMack
03-11-2010, 10:53 PM
man are you serious??? :omfg:

Did you still **** her??

Probably. Like one of your earlier posts stated " Cocaines a hell of a drug"

Va_BoriKua
03-11-2010, 10:55 PM
dat would be nasty but what if the girl was fine like everything like vida guerra **** id still hit it lol id probably shave her ass first though lol

Va_BoriKua
lol hahahaha

ProudAmerican

:haha::haha:

you had to be real desperate to do that, that **** would turn me off. I'd tell her to shave that ass.

ProudAmerican
03-11-2010, 10:57 PM
dat would be nasty but what if the girl was fine like everything like vida guerra **** id still hit it lol id probably shave her ass first though lol

**** if it was Vida Guerra I would shave her ass with my teeth :wank:

AKATheMack
03-11-2010, 10:58 PM
:haha::haha:

you had to be real desperate to do that, that **** would turn me off. I'd tell her to shave that ass.

Never desperate, but I have been really really high.

Walt Liquor
03-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Way back in the day I hooked up with a chick with a blond peach fuzz kind of hair on her ass cheeks. Not like dudes hair, you couldn't even really feel it but you could definitely see it. Didn't bother me none.

ANACONDA
03-11-2010, 11:03 PM
I have never seen a girl with her ass all hairy. That **** would be nasty. I wanna know if they even grow hairs down there. It would be a turn off I you gonna hit that ***** doggy style and her ass all hairy.

:rofl:

If you have seen a girl with a hairy ass then you need to check your self.

Lakas
03-11-2010, 11:04 PM
I only hit the ones that are spotless.

I make sure to do a smell inspection too

AKATheMack
03-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Way back in the day I hooked up with a chick with a blond peach fuzz kind of hair on her ass cheeks. Not like dudes hair, you couldn't even really feel it but you could definitely see it. Didn't bother me none.

Thats the **** Im talkin about. Not like nappy, coarse dude hair, but still hair.

Lakas
03-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Switch to rum. I sip on this like it's water ;)

http://www.beveragewarehouse.com/images/products/1232.gif

ProudAmerican
03-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Thats the **** Im talkin about. Not like nappy, coarse dude hair, but still hair.

What about really thick dark black hair? lol

Va_BoriKua
03-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Switch to rum. I sip on this like it's water ;)

http://www.beveragewarehouse.com/images/products/1232.gif
been there trust me the nights dont end up very pretty when ur done

AKATheMack
03-11-2010, 11:19 PM
What about really thick dark black hair? lol

I have seen a fat girl with random dark black hairs sprouting from her crack, but I didnt **** her. Its possible I skeeted in her throat, but the details are fuzzy.

ProudAmerican
03-11-2010, 11:20 PM
I have seen a fat girl with random dark black hairs sprouting from her crack, but I didnt **** her. Its possible I skeeted in her throat, but the details are fuzzy.

:rofl::rofl:

now THAT is a nasty *****

DLT
03-12-2010, 12:14 AM
Ive ****ed girls with hairy ass cracks but never on the ass itself. I will say that I knew this bad ***** one time who had hair on her chest so IDK if she had some on her ass or not. She was fire but she just had some hair on here chest. Not thick hair but really thin good hair and it was kinda long if I can remember. I would still **** her though. I mean seriously, WTF is hair going to do? For the record, I love a bush

Boxing Amateur
03-12-2010, 12:18 AM
white girls usually have hairy ass crack or lower back. i see it at the beach all the time. black women have hairs close to their *******s. asian women dont got pubes on their ass but they are hairy in the front

sleazyfellow
03-12-2010, 12:50 AM
Is this thread made by a ****ing virgin or what? Yes alot of women has hair close to the O Hole, most do. If your thinking hair on the ass cheeks then no, I never seen it personally but Im sure they are out there.

Lakas
03-12-2010, 12:56 AM
Who doesnt love that ass hair? That **** turns me on like nothing else

jk

But in all seriousness It aint a big deal unless your hands or weiner is constantly shoved in those areas

MANGLER
03-12-2010, 01:23 AM
No, thankfully so. Disgusting thought.