View Full Version : Jose Napoles

TheGreatA
03-03-2010, 05:05 PM
A "Mantequilla" Napoles tribute that I recently made:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YBUg_OhdPhY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YBUg_OhdPhY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I could've done better but it's fair.

He was truly a complete boxer with only one weakness, his tendency to cut.

Southpaw16BF
03-03-2010, 05:16 PM
I don't understand, what difference does you being in the BoxingUnion make on your highlights?

Do they help you make them or something? If not why not just upload on your own channel?

What are the advantages of being in the BU and can any1 join?

TheGreatA
03-03-2010, 05:20 PM
I don't understand, what difference does you being in the BoxingUnion make on your highlights?

Do they help you make them or something? If not why not just upload on your own channel?

There's no difference really. I just found the concept of having a unified channel where people can upload their boxing footage on interesting and decided to help out. I still upload the fights on my own channel.

Southpaw16BF
03-03-2010, 05:22 PM
There's no difference really. I just found the concept of having a unified channel where people can upload their boxing footage on interesting and decided to help out. I still upload the fights on my own channel.

Cool..........Why don't you create or upload MMA fights/Highlights?

TheGreatA
03-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Cool..........Why don't you create or upload MMA fights/Highlights?

I don't have much of a collection of MMA fights and there aren't many fighters who haven't already had a better highlight made about them that I could manage. You don't see too many highlights of Jose Napoles, Ruben Olivares, Tony Canzoneri.

Southpaw16BF
03-03-2010, 05:27 PM
I don't have much of a collection of MMA fights and there aren't many fighters who haven't already had a better highlight made about them that I could manage. You don't see too many highlights of Jose Napoles, Ruben Olivares, Tony Canzoneri.

lol. True, what are some of your favs MMA highlights on You Tube?

mhager91490
03-03-2010, 09:47 PM

Everyone on Youtube and boxing oriented sites such as this really appreciate it too. You do a great job and you really know how to pick the great ones.

Bigdaddy_Vh
03-03-2010, 11:09 PM
gotta love "butter". what a great fighter

0Rooster4Life0
03-04-2010, 04:15 AM

The Boxing Union Is its own little community within Youtube, Without the Drama that has built up in the Boxing Community on youtube as of recently.

The Channel has everything, And each person that uploads has a diffrent style, So Not Every Video is the same.

there is no gain to us, but it is a gain to Fight fans, 1 Channel for everything, We all play a part in the channel, and bring Quality Videos.

greata is a great addition to the team, And its a pleasure that He is apart of the Boxing Union.

gibo
03-04-2010, 04:47 AM
Mantequilla was fun to watch. Great fighter!!!!

wmute
03-04-2010, 05:20 AM
Napoles is one of my favs. Love the product of two boxing schools. Love the smooth skills coupled with the mean intentions.

Watch him slip or duck and then in the same motion do something like a short fall step to get more force in the punches. You can also see in general how he can punch from the legs, even while evading blows. But that small footwork thing is just great.

baddest
05-03-2010, 05:17 AM
love this fighter