View Full Version : Battlefield Bad Company 2 [VIDEO]

*2TOUGH*
02-27-2010, 01:56 PM
COD killer for sure!!!!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bJ9fTM-bC9Y&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bJ9fTM-bC9Y&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

msagrain
02-27-2010, 02:19 PM
Graphics look good but will be a fail like the first one.

- v e t -
02-27-2010, 02:21 PM
i was just discussing this last night..

not for me

ill stick with MW2

*2TOUGH*
02-27-2010, 05:47 PM

not for me

ill stick with MW2

yes COD MW2 is a great game.. but FPS games started on the PC with 1 kill head shots in 0.25seconds.

they fuked up cod mw2 on the pc with the ****ty lagging non-dedicated servers.. on the consoles MW2 kicks ass.. but this surley will win the battle on the pc.

*2TOUGH*
02-27-2010, 05:49 PM
Graphics look good but will be a fail like the first one.

i have a graphics card on my PC which beats the PS3 and 360.. trust me this game wont be a fail...

*2TOUGH*
02-27-2010, 05:53 PM

not for me

ill stick with MW2

depends what platform you play it on.. if its console dont worry about getting bad company 2...

things to note though: bad company involves more team work on the multiplayer... its not a lone soldier death match type game.. so they say.

SplitSecond
02-27-2010, 06:08 PM
played the demo, damn did i hate this game.......

*2TOUGH*
02-27-2010, 06:29 PM
played the demo, damn did i hate this game.......

its stupid to hate on a game that already has got top acclaim from many people who have played the BETA...

why do you hate it???

msagrain
02-27-2010, 06:46 PM
Farcry was the best on PC for me but counter strike is up there. counter strike would be sick on ps3 or xbox. Saying that tho farcry2 sucked when it came to the consoles.

*2TOUGH*
02-28-2010, 01:49 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/75rK5OnGLz8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/75rK5OnGLz8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

- v e t -
02-28-2010, 01:53 PM
depends what platform you play it on.. if its console dont worry about getting bad company 2...

things to note though: bad company involves more team work on the multiplayer... its not a lone soldier death match type game.. so they say.

i see what you're saying... yeah, definitely probably a MW2 killer for PC

*2TOUGH*
02-28-2010, 01:59 PM
i see what you're saying... yeah, definitely probably a MW2 killer for PC

Its like they are all fukin off the PC users.. i suppose there is more of a market for console users.. hence why they cheaped on the servers for the pc...

my pc would smoke any console any day of the week.. ive pre-ordered bad company 2.. and hoping to get 2 more 22" monitors and another gpx card.. so hopefully i get a good experiance. ya feel me? :boxing:

- v e t -
02-28-2010, 02:01 PM
Its like they are all fukin off the PC users.. i suppose there is more of a market for console users.. hence why they cheaped on the servers for the pc...

my pc would smoke any console any day of the week.. ive pre-ordered bad company 2.. and hoping to get 2 more 22" monitors and another gpx card.. so hopefully i get a good experiance. ya feel me? :boxing:

yeah, no doubt... im sure you will

and it does seem devs are almost TRYING to kill of console gaming..

i dont know why though, other than the fact it has a higher occurrence of pirated games... but that shouldnt be reason enough