View Full Version : Pacquiao vs Marquez second encounter

kdr
05-17-2005, 08:19 PM
hi
i heard that Manny Pacquiao accept to fight J.M Marquez ,
is that true and who will win this time ??

chito
05-17-2005, 08:32 PM
latest news is, pacquiao will fight robbie peden of australia in sept. this year then if he wins fights morales for a rematch in december. that's what roach said.

tracylee
05-17-2005, 08:51 PM
latest news is, pacquiao will fight robbie peden of australia in sept. this year then if he wins fights morales for a rematch in december. that's what roach said.

For real? Peden will make for a good little warm up for Manny..and of course I'd love to see a rematch with Morales! I'd like to see him in against Marquez again too...I think he should consider rematching Barrera before getting back in with Morales (much as I want to see it..I dont think he should do that just yet)

adeelr
05-17-2005, 09:31 PM
that should be worth watching, hope it true.

abdiel2k3
05-17-2005, 09:37 PM
awww
whata fukin chicken gay
we all know who hes avoiden
tune up my ass
fukin ***** just needs to get right back in the ring with him
i aint even gona say his name either
cuz we all know who im talkin bout
he got lucky the last time
ya he KOd him
ya it was pretty one sided
but so what
it was a bad nite
and if pac aint the chicken gay i know he is
hed accecpt the rematch
alright fuk it
ill say the name

we want Pacquaio-3k battery 2
lmao
:D

Manny_P
05-17-2005, 10:09 PM
awww
whata fukin chicken gay
tune up my ass
ya he KOd him
but so what
it was a bad nite
hed accecpt the rematch
alright fuk it
ill say the name

lmao

nice, hilarious. REAAAAALY.

czars_salad
05-17-2005, 10:21 PM
awww
whata fukin chicken gay
tune up my ass
ya he KOd him
but so what
it was a bad nite
hed accecpt the rematch
alright fuk it
ill say the name

lmao
i think you're the chicken gay, ***** :p

kadyo
05-17-2005, 10:30 PM
awww
whata fukin chicken gay
tune up my ass
ya he KOd him
but so what
it was a bad nite
hed accecpt the rematch
alright fuk it
ill say the name

lmao

Yeah right! :D

czars_salad
05-17-2005, 10:31 PM
Yeah right! :D
absolutely right :D LOL!!

abdiel2k3
05-17-2005, 10:36 PM
see
lol
ur all scared as pac fans
theres no way u guys would want him back in the ring with 3k battery
lmao
jk
or am i??????
:confused:

Manny_P
05-17-2005, 10:37 PM
absolutely right :D LOL!!

most definitely right! :cool:

czars_salad
05-17-2005, 10:40 PM
most definitely right! :cool:
who agrees with me when i say abdiel is chicken **** gay? :p

Manny_P
05-17-2005, 10:41 PM
who agrees with me when i say abdiel is chicken **** gay? :p

I highly agree my concurrences.

czars_salad
05-17-2005, 10:43 PM
I highly agree my concurrences.
can i agree for the second time? :p

Manny_P
05-17-2005, 10:45 PM
can i agree for the second time? :p

yea. you can agree one mo time. the mo you agree the less we disagree.

czars_salad
05-17-2005, 10:50 PM
yea. you can agree one mo time. the mo you agree the less we disagree.
let's tie that homo abdiel and....

one two three

:killyou:

czars_salad
05-17-2005, 10:58 PM
okay i had enough,

peace :angel:

Manny_P
05-17-2005, 11:00 PM
okay i had enough

peace :angel:

chito
05-18-2005, 12:43 AM
For real? Peden will make for a good little warm up for Manny..and of course I'd love to see a rematch with Morales! I'd like to see him in against Marquez again too...I think he should consider rematching Barrera before getting back in with Morales (much as I want to see it..I dont think he should do that just yet)

yes, i hope so. but this peden guy is dangerous, losing only to marquez and the other loss i don't know where he got it. he's got 135 wins as an amateur so basically he's a very good counter-puncher just like marquez, that's what the report said. if he wins and morales wants to fight him again, then i think there would be a rematch bet. him and morales, big money fights, that's what pacquiao wants.

Chups
05-18-2005, 01:17 AM
hi
i heard that Manny Pacquiao accept to fight J.M Marquez ,
is that true and who will win this time ??

What do you mean Pac accepted? Marquez needs to buy back his balls.

TheBrownBomber22
05-18-2005, 12:21 PM
I'd favour Marquez in the rematch, but would want a Manny victory so he could get it on with Morales again.

tracylee
05-18-2005, 12:53 PM
awww
whata fukin chicken gay
tune up my ass
ya he KOd him
but so what
it was a bad nite
hed accecpt the rematch
alright fuk it
ill say the name

lmao

You didnt!!!(oh yes you did funky!!) You went and rammed a stick in the bee's nest :D

tracylee
05-18-2005, 12:55 PM
yes, i hope so. but this peden guy is dangerous, losing only to marquez and the other loss i don't know where he got it. he's got 135 wins as an amateur so basically he's a very good counter-puncher just like marquez, that's what the report said. if he wins and morales wants to fight him again, then i think there would be a rematch bet. him and morales, big money fights, that's what pacquiao wants.

True..but he can be beat...Nate Campbell had him beat and then got stupid and stuck his chin out (and Peden kindly put his lights out...halarious!) Should be a good one for Manny

JOM'S
05-18-2005, 01:41 PM
True..but he can be beat...Nate Campbell had him beat and then got stupid and stuck his chin out (and Peden kindly put his lights out...halarious!) Should be a good one for Manny

is the fight inked already, I am not keeping my hopes to high until, everything is signed....

i hope to see a good fight ...

tracylee
05-18-2005, 01:44 PM
is the fight inked already, I am not keeping my hopes to high until, everything is signed....

I dont know..but I'd love to see it too Jo! Gotta run...McKay is trying to talk to you guys on the Pinoy thread (since youre obviously awake) ;)

chito
05-18-2005, 08:20 PM

i think it would push through because peden is hungry for recognition and he thinks that by beating pacquiao puts his name along the 130 lb elites. it would be a good tune-up fight for pacquiao but as i said before will be a very risky one because this fighter from australia is good just like marquez. but i still favor pacquiao to pull this one off, if he could top his performance from that previous loss to morales, i bet he would win this one.

{BrownBomber}
05-18-2005, 08:55 PM
i think it would push through because peden is hungry for recognition and he thinks that by beating pacquiao puts his name along the 130 lb elites. it would be a good tune-up fight for pacquiao but as i said before will be a very risky one because this fighter from australia is good just like marquez. but i still favor pacquiao to pull this one off, if he could top his performance from that previous loss to morales, i bet he would win this one.
Lets say that peden beats Pac, does it put him in the top 10 p4p list? Pac beat Barr. and he got in.

czars_salad
05-18-2005, 09:01 PM
Lets say that peden beats Pac, does it put him in the top 10 p4p list? Pac beat Barr. and he got in.
longshot....

chito
05-19-2005, 12:29 AM

maybe if he tko'd pacman, he'd be there at no. 10, i am not so sure. have you seen this fighter, i have never seen him so i have no idea what's his style and how he fights. is he as exciting as pacquiao?

alliberg26
05-19-2005, 01:56 AM
Robbie Peden Is A Joke...he Is Over The Hill....he Beat Nate Campbell Because Nate Was Acting Stupid And Let His Hands Down In A Show Of Bravado And Robbie Decked Him...but The Fight Before That Point Was Dominated By Nate...it Was A Shut Out Until That Point..manny Is A Coward For Fighting Such A Nobody...once He Fights A Real Boxer With Skills..he Will Be Crying Once Again...freddie Roach Is A Joke..he Knows That He Has An Expose Fighter In The End Of His Career And He Is Trying To Milk It...

kadyo
05-19-2005, 03:14 AM
Robbie Peden Is A Joke...he Is Over The Hill....he Beat Nate Campbell Because Nate Was Acting Stupid And Let His Hands Down In A Show Of Bravado And Robbie Decked Him...but The Fight Before That Point Was Dominated By Nate...it Was A Shut Out Until That Point..manny Is A Coward For Fighting Such A Nobody...once He Fights A Real Boxer With Skills..he Will Be Crying Once Again...freddie Roach Is A Joke..he Knows That He Has An Expose Fighter In The End Of His Career And He Is Trying To Milk It...

Peden is a joke and manny is a coward? and you are what? :mad: :boxing:

tracylee
05-19-2005, 01:42 PM
maybe if he tko'd pacman, he'd be there at no. 10, i am not so sure. have you seen this fighter, i have never seen him so i have no idea what's his style and how he fights. is he as exciting as pacquiao?

A fighter doesnt necessairly have to be 'exciting' in order to cause a power puncher serious problems in the ring. Peden is okay...definately better than average. Although I look for Pac to win, I wouldnt necessairly count Peden out. He has a tendecy to suprise people.

tracylee
05-19-2005, 01:46 PM

Regardless of what Manny is or is not, and regardless of who he fights, Roach is far from a joke. He wasnt voted the Trainer of the Year in Ring Mag. for nothing..the trainer doesnt make the fighter. He can only work with what that fighter already has, and Roach has done too much good with too many fighters in the past to be a joke

majestiC
05-19-2005, 03:41 PM
I personally think the Pacman is very overrated and relies on his first few rounds unloading with power and getting taken to school in the later rounds! I can't see him ever beating anyone with a v.good chin and a bit of craft ever again!

Kaloocboy
05-21-2005, 02:57 PM
3 Gay aint even worth his time. Pac will take his time and tune up Peden. As for El Horrible, it is a science baby. EM had to change the way he usually fights because he knew that he couldnt go toe 2 toe with the man. Pac will make the adjustments, and DESTROY him. Hopefully, Pac gets his chance if EM doesnt run to another weight class again.

tracylee
05-21-2005, 03:09 PM
3 Gay aint even worth his time. Pac will take his time and tune up Peden. As for El Horrible, it is a science baby. EM had to change the way he usually fights because he knew that he couldnt go toe 2 toe with the man. Pac will make the adjustments, and DESTROY him. Hopefully, Pac gets his chance if EM doesnt run to another weight class again.

Thats overestimating Pac's skills and underestimating Eriks. In a rematch, the same thing happens all over again, unless they use Reyes gloves..then Pac gets stopped early on.

Kaloocboy
05-21-2005, 03:12 PM
If they would have used Reyes gloves in the first place Pac would have won, EM was the one that didnt want to use them

tracylee
05-21-2005, 03:18 PM
If they would have used Reyes gloves in the first place Pac would have won, EM was the one that didnt want to use them

Its a miracle that Pac finished the fight with the gloves they used..no way he could withstand that punishment with Reyes. Eriks chin is made of granite...Pac would not have ko'ed him regardless.

Manny_P
05-21-2005, 04:30 PM
Pac wins via murder!

Kaloocboy
05-22-2005, 10:49 AM
It was no miracle, if you know the kid. Everyone has their opinion, and obviously you are a EM supporter, I am a Pac supporter, I remeber allot of the same things being said before Pac fought MAB, I guess that why they actually fight before the outcome is determined.