No announcement yet.

Xbox 360 Disk Drive Probs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 Disk Drive Probs

Any of you had them? Mine works, but sometimes it takes multiple attempts to read, but after a while it does. What have you guys do, and does anybody have advice? Thanks.

I had this problem, but only with scratched discs, make sure your discs are clean, if they are, call microsoft on the free number in the back of any instruction manuel

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
      Any of you had them? Mine works, but sometimes it takes multiple attempts to read, but after a while it does. What have you guys do, and does anybody have advice? Thanks.
      my last xbox was like that. except wouldnt read at all unless i stayed there pressing open/xlose for an hour them MAYBE it would read a disk. it would just make the chainsaw noise.

it later stopped reading discs all together.
      TRY THIS
      I got pissed. opened up the xbox and took apart the Disk Drive. With the drive opened up, i gently moved the laser reader a bit more up (away from the middle) i placed my Disc into the Trey, then put the cover back on. turned on the xbox and all the sudden the games were reading first try. ever since then that xbox hasnt had any problems lol weird try it unless u dont wanna void your warrenty.

Comment

Working...
      X