boxer2k5
05-16-2005, 11:28 PM
here is a round form today

i went 3 roudns with this new super heavy
he is about 230
im 180-185

i dont know if im going to post the 2nd and 3rd round because
the kid taping this was doing a poor job
he was zooming in and out some times the cam is right upo on the guys you cant see any foot work or anything

so heres the first round

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=39ZFDP3GEWGVP1USPFVMDLBMPL

Tha Greatest
05-17-2005, 01:35 AM
Tommorrow I will start taping also and posting

You know how people tell u to keep it in one thread..

You should # each sparring session so we dont get confused

like sparring session #1

etc.

elveiel
05-17-2005, 04:46 AM
Advice = get a new camera man.

Seriously, everythings looking good. Your working that right hook better and your style is breakiing your opponents morale. You could have punished your opponent from around 1 minute onwards, as long as you do that when its a competitive bout your'll do well.

Mick Hucknall
05-17-2005, 07:35 AM
You look very good. BTW was the guy u were sparring told to work on his jab cause after the first 20 seconds or something he just throws left jabs, yet at the start he goes at you with a hook. Good work any way man

boxer Of thE World
05-17-2005, 08:49 AM
yo pleae keep posting i wish i could but i cant afford a camera right now so thanx and i think ur posting is showing people tht dont box wht boxing is all about

boxer2k5
05-17-2005, 11:54 AM
Advice = get a new camera man.

Seriously, everythings looking good. Your working that right hook better and your style is breakiing your opponents morale. You could have punished your opponent from around 1 minute onwards, as long as you do that when its a competitive bout your'll do well.

it wasnt my camera it was the kid taping the match

he was zoomed in and all close up
and moving around

nomore letting kids film

boxer2k5
05-17-2005, 11:54 AM
Tommorrow I will start taping also and posting

You know how people tell u to keep it in one thread..

You should # each sparring session so we dont get confused

like sparring session #1

etc.

or you can jsut look at the dates of the post

elveiel
05-17-2005, 06:44 PM
it wasnt my camera it was the kid taping the match

he was zoomed in and all close up
and moving around

nomore letting kids film

:D

Sorry you've miss understood me, i know your camera's fine(looks pretty damn nice) i just meant you should get someone else to film you.

Rampage*
05-17-2005, 07:14 PM
Yo, which one is you man?

Btw, I agree, bad filmer, near the end he turned it sideways and **** lol. Too much zoomin and that. Good sparring though, how long have you two been in boxing?

TheBrownBomber22
05-17-2005, 07:27 PM
Definatley need a new camerman, but you looked alright to me man, did everything right against that type of opponent, he didn't have any movement and you exploited that using your legs,sticking and moving and counterd pretty well, I just think you should have open up bit more with throwing more puches in your combos instead of just 2-3 punches been thrown and some more angles,but a pretty good sparring round.I think you and me would have some good sparring sessions,what weight you fight at?

boxer2k5
05-17-2005, 10:50 PM
Definatley need a new camerman, but you looked alright to me man, did everything right against that type of opponent, he didn't have any movement and you exploited that using your legs,sticking and moving and counterd pretty well, I just think you should have open up bit more with throwing more puches in your combos instead of just 2-3 punches been thrown and some more angles,but a pretty good sparring round.I think you and me would have some good sparring sessions,what weight you fight at?

thanks alot
see this is the type of advice i like

m 185
that dude was like 230

i never hit as hard as i can in sparring btu mos tof hte people i spar against do
so me throwing mroe than 3 punch combo would leave me much mroe open from a wild punch

they respect me too much to try and tap me like i tap them

all im doing is working out new stratigies working on plan a and b and executing both

they arent attackign me like when i first started

they used to bum rush me last year
trying to take my head off
so i natrually became a coutner puncher

but nwo they stay away and im chasing them and being mroe aggressive
so thats when ive been working on

and also alld ay todya i worked on my jab and fighting on the inside ont he heavy bag

TheBrownBomber22
05-18-2005, 01:02 PM
i never hit as hard as i can in sparring btu mos tof hte people i spar against do
so me throwing mroe than 3 punch combo would leave me much mroe open from a wild punch

they respect me too much to try and tap me like i tap them

all im doing is working out new stratigies working on plan a and b and executing both

they arent attackign me like when i first started

they used to bum rush me last year
trying to take my head off
so i natrually became a coutner puncher

but nwo they stay away and im chasing them and being mroe aggressive
so thats when ive been working on

and also alld ay todya i worked on my jab and fighting on the inside ont he heavy bag

You move well for a cruiserweight, yeah I understand now about the combos.It's good that you're trying to become a more rounded fighter and working on differnet tatics and styles, that's what I do. I got a heaveyweight sparring partner who's got a big height and reach advantage against me (i'm a super featherweight),he's got decent movement and some hand speed too, so I have to change my style against him working on the inside and going to the body, I can't stick and move or counter (which I would normally do) because he just jabs me fighting on the outside and I'm not in range to even connect, so I,ve been working on that lately it's starting to pay off a little.

boxer2k5
05-18-2005, 01:46 PM
You move well for a cruiserweight, yeah I understand now about the combos.It's good that you're trying to become a more rounded fighter and working on differnet tatics and styles, that's what I do. I got a heaveyweight sparring partner who's got a big height and reach advantage against me (i'm a super featherweight),he's got decent movement and some hand speed too, so I have to change my style against him working on the inside and going to the body, I can't stick and move or counter (which I would normally do) because he just jabs me fighting on the outside and I'm not in range to even connect, so I,ve been working on that lately it's starting to pay off a little.

word

im so used to fighting smaller guys that my hand speed had toget up
as well as my footwork

and my countering got up because the few big guys i sparred in the begining used to attack me full on

RedLight_Traitor
05-18-2005, 05:40 PM
u guys are great