i used my cam one day and you think you know me

dont point out my flaws or strengths i haev a coach a trainer

i know i have flaws thats why i train 5 days a week
and i def dont need no vid no experience critics on my jock either

all love is given back
but hate can go to hell

Ya man that gets annoying as ****

Sparring is for learning...

How many years of experience you have? like a year or so?

It takes at least a few years to master all the stuff

and it's easier said than done

I'm gonna tape my sparring sessions n post em up to

but I only sparred a few times and now I'm gonna start sparrin at least 3 times every week

Im sparring more experienced people so Im prolly gonna take a beating at first

but thats how u learn....

keep postin em

spinksjinx
05-16-2005, 04:53 PM
Because you are doing what they dont have the guts to do. :)

I like that you post it, it is a learning experience for the posters as well.

They hate yet post nothing of themselves to prove they are superior.

Keep it up man and noise out the hate.

boxer2k5
05-16-2005, 04:55 PM
thanks for the love from both you guys

elveiel
05-16-2005, 05:16 PM
I have a totally different attitude about advice, I prefer people to comment about me so i can listen to what they say and make my own decisions about what advice i'll use. There no way i'd just listen to my coach and take his word for it because most coaches want you to fight how they once did.

If people are giving you abuse for no reason then ignore them, but if you want to turn pro and earn good money you have to have a style the majority of people want to see. if the majority of people are telling you to keep your hands up then thats the style you will earn most money with.

Tha Greatest
05-16-2005, 05:40 PM
I have a totally different attitude about advice, I prefer people to comment about me so i can listen to what they say and make my own decisions about what advice i'll use. There no way i'd just listen to my coach and take his word for it because most coaches want you to fight how they once did.

If people are giving you abuse for no reason then ignore them, but if you want to turn pro and earn good money you have to have a style the majority of people want to see. if the majority of people are telling you to keep your hands up then thats the style you will earn most money with.
thats true man

but lot of people say it like its as easy as it looks

good to listen to advice and stuff

but some people act like they know it all and stuff you know

leff
05-16-2005, 06:10 PM

i got a problem with that, my coach wants me to fight like his idol ali, while i like to stand and trade big punches.
and its like he just wont acept it and fight my style.
atleast my style is entertaining.

And boxer2k5 you shouldnt give a **** about the guys hating on your videos, just ignore, im glad you post em, nobody else does.

Dyl-G
05-16-2005, 06:26 PM
my only complaint is just to keep it all on one thread thats all.

jatt the ripper
05-16-2005, 06:53 PM
hey man dont care about what people post. Some people who put you dont may be better boxers than you and some are worse than you.

The fact of the matter is if i was asked 'who is the best boxer who posts on these forums' i would say you. I'm not saying your the best, cuz i hear that we've got some good pro's and amatuers on here, but i'm saying that cuz your the only one i've seen who;s posted themselves box.

elveiel
05-16-2005, 07:13 PM
i got a problem with that, my coach wants me to fight like his idol ali, while i like to stand and trade big punches.

And boxer2k5 you shouldnt give a **** about the guys hating on your videos, just ignore, im glad you post em, nobody else does.

My first coach wanted me to stand and trade because he knew i was a puncher, thats not my style and i prefer to box so i left that gym and trained myself for about a year. I've been back to the gym sparring and it was easy, the guys who give me trouble in the past couldnt touch me so i knew i did the right thing leaving.

My current coach is cool because he lets me fight how i want too, at first he wasnt a big fan of switch hitters but he's now even trying to help me switch better and likes the style.

What i'm trying to say is that a lot of coaches like to think they know it all but really they dont, you've gotta find a coach who can take your style and help you develop it.

Fighting like Ali would be a mistake, its ok to steal a couple of his moves but thats it. i've stole lots of moves from great fighters and made slight adjustments to suit me. if you wanna trade then dont let anyone stop you.

BadMagick
05-16-2005, 07:22 PM

I'd find a new coach. Not many people can get away with what Ali got away with. You have to be exceptionally talented to do that.

Truth
05-16-2005, 09:58 PM
Because you are doing what they dont have the guts to do. :)

I like that you post it, it is a learning experience for the posters as well.

They hate yet post nothing of themselves to prove they are superior.

Keep it up man and noise out the hate.

Exactly jinx, exactly :cool:

boxer2k5
05-16-2005, 10:05 PM
my only complaint is just to keep it all on one thread thats all.

no i dotn want to

Floydmayweather
05-16-2005, 10:09 PM
Listen to what your coach says and tell everyone else to fu** off. Keep the videos comin.

boxer2k5
05-16-2005, 10:13 PM
i dont have a problem with advice
jsut dont tell me **** like im a rookie or keep my hands up and **** liek that

well duh im a rookie i am a amature

and i keep my hands where i want them

and i about to uplaod a round from today

boxerman
05-16-2005, 11:28 PM
Anyone who hates on ya for posting this probably has never even been in a gym. If they had, then they just probably walked out intimidated. So those people I would just ignore, everyone else probably ignores them.

On the advice thing though...I love getting advice from guys in the gym. I try what they say, if it works i keep it...if its not my style then I dont use it. I'll try anything to get an edge. I dont know about taking advice from people you dont know or trust on a message board though. Its hard to find out who is all BS on here and who is legit.

random guy
05-16-2005, 11:34 PM
i think it's cool that you post vids and stuff

TheFlyingMan
05-17-2005, 02:13 AM
who hates on ya? What do they say? I've never seen much negative stuff on these boards for your vids.

either way, everyone seems to be ignoring my sparring vids haha!

Keep doing what you're doing. I'm posting my vids cos we have so many fighters at my gym I don't get much attention from the coach, so hopefully a few good guys here will show me a few tips. I know there's a couple of fantastic trainers that hang out at ******** Boxing, they've helped me ****loads.

leff
05-17-2005, 09:26 AM
I'd find a new coach. Not many people can get away with what Ali got away with. You have to be exceptionally talented to do that.

hmmmmmm, well we have a real good relationship and his very skilled and cares alot.

i wants me to dance cause he has had many young fighter like me who just went out and traded.......they got koed.

thing is im not build like ali, im 6ft and fight at light heavy, im not very fast and i got heavy feat but im tough and cam punch hard.

i dont want to chance coah, i just want him to acept my style.

triggerhappy
05-17-2005, 10:04 AM
getting a little sensitive. ooo..did we hurt your feeling you remind me of tito trinidad...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/ragevirus/cry.bmp

boxer2k5
05-17-2005, 11:01 AM
getting a little sensitive. ooo..did we hurt your feeling you remind me of tito trinidad...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/ragevirus/cry.bmp

your still around

you should come to my gym so we can spar and i can put you in my next vid homie

http://uploadhut.com/view.php/110383.gif

Real Deal
05-17-2005, 11:36 AM
why do i get replies and notes from
people hating on me and my vids

why ar eyou telling me stuff
liek o you keep your hands down
o your a rookie
o you need mroe work
duh muh ****as

i am still an amatureyou seen a few roudns of me
you havent seen me get my ass whoop
and you havent seen me whoop ass

all love is given back
but hate can go to hell

My bad .....

triggerhappy
05-17-2005, 12:21 PM
man i seen your video your not ready for me, i would wipe the floor with you.

Tha Greatest
05-17-2005, 04:15 PM
man i seen your video your not ready for me, i would wipe the floor with you.
Talk is cheap

Put your money where your mouth is you fat ****

boxer Of thE World
05-17-2005, 07:31 PM
im with the greatest on tht one spar with him them talk but never underestimate anybody. yo and trigger were do u live in NY?

Tha Greatest
05-18-2005, 12:43 AM
im with the greatest on tht one spar with him them talk but never underestimate anybody. yo and trigger were do u live in NY?
I think Trigger is a fake

Trigger is a fat **** who tries to make stupid pictures about Trinidad all day...

Yes we knew Tito will get whooped...but talk dont mean jack ****

tino
05-18-2005, 02:11 AM
i remember watching your round of sparring and sayin that you were good and crafty , but maybe needed to use that southpaw jab more .

i m sorry boxer2K5 but i dont see where i am hatin by doing so ?

PunchDrunk
05-18-2005, 02:24 AM
why do i get replies and notes from
people hating on me and my vids

why ar eyou telling me stuff
liek o you keep your hands down
o your a rookie
o you need mroe work
duh muh ****as

i am still an amatureyou seen a few roudns of me
you havent seen me get my ass whoop
and you havent seen me whoop ass

all love is given back
but hate can go to hell

Maybe you should think about why you post vid's of yourself? Is it just to get people to say "oh wow, you're the best", or is it to get legitimate critique? Now, I haven't seen the comments your mentioning, but it doesn't seem to me like "keep your hands up" is "hating" as you call it, more like well meant advice? I think it's great that you post your video's, but you really shouldn't whine about the feedback, just prove 'em wrong by winning all your fights. :D

triggerhappy
05-18-2005, 09:15 AM
i am in brooklyn