View Full Version : I could make a better GTA5.

msagrain
02-20-2010, 07:37 AM
GTA4 was the most over hyped, dull boring game game ever made that was so anticipated it ammounted to nothing. Some immigrant running around doing the sameold stuff. When I has younger I used to get so exctited about the games vice city and SA that I used to skive off school when they first came out to play it. GTA4 has no fun or nothing new to the series. The only good thing good about it was The size and the graphics.

sleazyfellow
02-20-2010, 08:07 AM
Yeah I know what you mean, it was missing that funfactor SA and VC had for sure, going for realism in gta dont work, everbody loved those older games all because you could just pick it up and blow ppl away or run them over. 4 is too damn slow, you go on "chase this generic person" on a bike mission, you better not screw up ONCE or you'll go flying, and getting up will take just as long.

They need to just make another SAish type GTA and I'll be happy.

Clegg
02-20-2010, 08:19 AM
Yeah I know what you mean, it was missing that funfactor SA and VC had for sure, going for realism in gta dont work, everbody loved those older games all because you could just pick it up and blow ppl away or run them over. 4 is too damn slow, you go on "chase this generic person" on a bike mission, you better not screw up ONCE or you'll go flying, and getting up will take just as long.

Yeah, and all that 'take this woman out on a date...5 times' was annoying as well.

I liked GTA4, but it was overrated and like you guys said, not as fun as the earlier games in the series.

I also disliked the graphics. They were realistic, but IMO too grey and 'gritty'. Even though Saints Row doesn't look as real I prefer the colourful appearance it has.

msagrain
02-20-2010, 08:23 AM
Yeah, and all that 'take this woman out on a date...5 times' was annoying as well.

I liked GTA4, but it was overrated and like you guys said, not as fun as the earlier games in the series.

I also disliked the graphics. They were realistic, but IMO too grey and 'gritty'. Even though Saints Row doesn't look as real I prefer the colourful appearance it has.

Yeh it's hard on the eyes at night time in the game.

Equilibrium
02-20-2010, 08:24 AM
San Andreas is the best GTA game to date. They took out everything that made san andreas awesome and replaced it with a ****ty relationship similator.

Grand Champ
02-20-2010, 08:35 AM
Loved GTA4, but it's starting to take itself more serious. It's not as cliché fun as the previous ones. Still a ****ing blast to play it.

Grand Champ
02-20-2010, 08:35 AM
San Andreas is the best GTA game to date. They took out everything that made san andreas awesome and replaced it with a ****ty relationship similator.

Co sign right there.

Ether
02-20-2010, 10:06 AM
You hate MW2 and GTA4? damn.

San Andreas is indeed the best, Vice City is my fav though. Ray Liotta ftw.

msagrain
02-20-2010, 10:09 AM
You hate MW2 and GTA4? damn.

San Andreas is indeed the best, Vice City is my fav though. Ray Liotta ftw.

I don't hate them. MW2 just has a **** load of design faults.

Ryn0
02-20-2010, 02:10 PM
I used to feel the same way about GTA4, I pre ordered it and was mega excited for it. I played it up until the bank mission with Packie and never touched it again.

But recently (last monday actually) I gave it another try and I've not been able to put it down. I'm really enjoying it, I find it much better than SA or Vice City but it's just personal preference I guess. It takes a while to get fully absorbed but I really enjoy it, it's much more story driven than SA or VC.

Flab
02-20-2010, 02:19 PM

It's called Saints Row 2.

Gojira
02-20-2010, 06:17 PM
you need to play the ballad of gay tony. its alot better than the normal gta 4.

in the process of playing it, i ****ed 4 women atleast twice and also was lucky enough to get sucked off.

???
02-20-2010, 06:27 PM
Is GTA 5 going to be set in San Adreans with CJ?

Gojira
02-20-2010, 06:29 PM

dont think any info has been released but i hope your not cj. i want to be tommy vercetti again,

Ryn0
02-20-2010, 07:34 PM
There have been little hints, it looks like it going to be in the UK.

But this is far from confirmation it could be totally different.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2009/10/29/gta-5-set-in-london/

JmtRyan
02-20-2010, 07:41 PM
GTA IV is an ATG

You short attention span retards should get back to playing your pokemon.

???
02-20-2010, 07:51 PM
There have been little hints, it looks like it going to be in the UK.

But this is far from confirmation it could be totally different.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2009/10/29/gta-5-set-in-london/

London huh? I was hoping it was going to set in San Andreas :(

Gojira
02-20-2010, 08:09 PM
GTA IV is an ATG

You short attention span retards should get back to playing your pokemon.

**** i just realised what that writing underneath your name meant. :)

M Deezy
02-21-2010, 07:15 AM
Vice city was the **** and so was san andreas loves those. i ended up sellin my GTA4 1 month after i bought it lol i sometimes wanna buy it again tho just cuz gta titles are fun to play for me.

YoungJab
02-21-2010, 10:15 AM
gta 3, vice city and san andreas were amazing. san andreas i have a certain love for, that game broke records.

gta 4, i liked it at first. the cars, grafics etc but it doesnt meet SA. to this day, i can still play gta sa and have fun unlike gta 4.

ballad of gay tony was ok. i thought the club vibe was hot

CiganoBoxer
02-21-2010, 07:10 PM
Vice City was by far the best...i mean they had a whole cast of real actors doing the voice work...Ray Leota,Dennis hopper,the black guy from Miami Vice etc ...on top of that was a great 1980s soundtrack ...and the game was stunning to look at and play !

SpecialOne
04-07-2010, 10:00 AM
vice city and SA were the best

i actually enjoy playing gta iv. u lot talked about the greyness, u know u can change that if u press start n make a few adjustments

i recently bought san andrreas on xbox 360, brilliant game. after i complete it, ima start playing gta 4 again. looking forward to it actually. i love new york atmosphere

Sick/
04-07-2010, 07:40 PM
SA is easily the best out of them all. biggest city , good story , good characters, good radio stations and good voice actors.

SoldierWarrior
04-07-2010, 08:06 PM
The graphics are overhyped, and the gta 4 on the pc has steeps system requirements. Most people will not be able to run on max graphics and highest 1080p resolution on the pc unless they recently bought a video card like today.

BOLLOCKS
04-07-2010, 08:08 PM
It's no Vice City.

Andre Wardttke
04-08-2010, 05:59 AM
Vice City was the ****. It was awesome, the story, the characters, the music....hell just the whole 80s vibe. SA was good too, it went a bit more RPGish. But then it got serious with GTA4. The best bit of GTA4 was The Ballad Of Gay Tony.

But still, nothing tops Vice City, that game was class.

one-Punch
04-08-2010, 11:54 AM
I remember in highschool when San Andreas came out, no one went to school for about a whole week. Me and my buddy were talking about this the other day. That game was amazing.

Last GTA wasn't very good. No Planes, No Jet Packs, Can't buy property, No Monster Truck, No working fork lifts, Can't customize your character (gym,hair,tattoos), lack of weapons, Can't rob places, I could go on and on and on...

SoldierWarrior
04-08-2010, 01:17 PM
I remember in highschool when San Andreas came out, no one went to school for about a whole week. Me and my buddy were talking about this the other day. That game was amazing.

Last GTA wasn't very good. No Planes, No Jet Packs, Can't buy property, No Monster Truck, No working fork lifts, Can't customize your character (gym,hair,tattoos), lack of weapons, Can't rob places, I could go on and on and on...

And you had to be a skinny russian crackhead, why not a big strong muscular or in shape Russian soldier or some ****? It was just lame... Still kind of like the game but its kind of overrated

S A M U R A I
04-08-2010, 02:03 PM
I've almost finished GTA IV but for some reason I haven't played it for ages, probably a few months. I couldn't work out if it was me getting bored with the whole GTA thing or if this game just isn't fun. :dunno: I'm deep into it but have no real desire to pick it up again.

S A M U R A I
04-08-2010, 02:09 PM
The graphics are overhyped, and the gta 4 on the pc has steeps system requirements. Most people will not be able to run on max graphics and highest 1080p resolution on the pc unless they recently bought a video card like today.

The gfx card is the weakest part of my new system (quad core Intel i5 750). It'll be replaced with a Sapphire HD 5770 Vapor-X soon when I can afford to finish building this machine. I have it running pretty smooth on my current card though, it's just an old 8600GT, but only at low res such as 1024x768. Works well enough, but you're right, it takes some pretty decent hardware to GTA IV as it should be seen. A current mid-range gfx card would be fine though.