No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Abdulaev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto vs Abdulaev

Muhammad Abdullaev of Uzbekistan will take on undefeated WBO Junior welterweight champion Miguel Cotto of Puerto Rico at Madison Square Garden on 11 June.

It should be noted that Abdullaev already faced Cotto in 2000 at Sydney Olympics and Cotto seeks revenge for the Olympic gold medal won by Abdullaev.
    Abdulaev by KO
    18.60%
    Abdulaev by decision.
    6.98%
    Cotto by KO
    65.12%
    Cotto By decision
    9.30%

I'l go with Cotto by late round KO.Abdulaev was a experienced successful amatuer,but has yet to show anything special as a pro,while Cotto has.Even though I do pick Cotto by KO,it wont be lopsided.Abdulaev does have the skills to last and make it a chess match against Cotto,but Cotto's Pro experience will win it late for him in the end.
    Last edited by jpboxer3; 05-15-2005, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Wow. are you serious man I mean you said abdulaev didnt show anything speacial. i thnk you shoul take a lot at hes record, http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=037886
      And i agree with you, maybe Cotto is talented. but i think abdulaev will give hard time to Cotto.
      remember cotto's last fight?

Comment

Originally posted by jpboxer3
        I'l go with Cotto by late round KO.Abdulaev was a experienced successful amatuer,but has yet to show anything special as a pro,while Cotto has.Even though I do pick Cotto by KO,it wont be lopsided.Abdulaev does have the skills to last and make it a chess match against Cotto,but Cotto's Pro experience will win it late for him in the end.
        Can't argue with that.

Comment

Cotto will get KTFO anyone fancy a bet? I only have pennies at the mo

Comment

Cotto by KO. This foo will taste canvass no doubt bout that!

Comment

Woo, i guess cotto have alot of fans.
              Maybe you guys are right, but I think Abdulaev will knock out Cotto. Abdulaev got the heart, and this is the only chance to go the top.

Felix Trindad vs Winky
              Alot of people thout trindadn will knock wicnky out. But you see i didnt look at that way. I wath when shane and winky (1) fought, Winky out boxed shane mosley. and i wached when Shane fought with Oscar (1) then i watch oscar vs trindad. Trinad did not knock Oscar out. so.. this is how i knew Winky will win..

Winky pass the big test
              So will Abdulaev.

You newer know

Comment

Cotto by Ko round 3

Comment

I think Cotto can TKO this guy in 6 round,

Comment

got a feeling that cotto may end up on his arse in this match, he was v.lucky to get away with his last fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X