View Full Version : Would you ever date/bang una negrita???

Slick Ric
02-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Unfortunately in many of our countries racism still exists...just like it does here in the States...main difference being that in many of our countries it's worst and still very overt...to the point of almost being openly accepted in the main stream.....so im curious who here wouldn't bang this broad......

http://74.52.120.66/~nkd715/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/bradvei-tyra-banks-dtmar05-09.jpg

Sicario
02-10-2010, 07:54 PM
damn she fine, how come nobody posts here

Slick Ric
02-10-2010, 08:01 PM
damn she fine, how come nobody posts here

People do.......just not many......I try to keep it alive as much as I can though cuz I hear if there is no activity they can the lounge.........hahah....so feel free to post....but only if your legit......if your gonna post pendejadas mejor al ver.....hahahahh......

Del Coqui
02-10-2010, 09:30 PM
been there done that....

Toney Loc
02-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Yes. I loves me some black females. :hitit:

PHOENIX623
02-10-2010, 10:20 PM
they on my things to do list. along with a philina chick!

Pollo Boricua
02-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Been there... mi ultima jeva era negra... pero para decir verdad me gustan mas las blancas. Aunque a la hora de dar yesca uno no discrimina...

jsant09
02-10-2010, 11:23 PM
Of course. Rosa Acosta! (Dominicana) If you don't know her, then google image her.

The Scientist
02-11-2010, 12:36 AM
Estuve con una negra por dos meses, pero no me la folle.

Por lo menos me mamo la polla en varias ocasiones.

Two Clips
02-11-2010, 12:40 AM
Unfortunately in many of our countries racism still exists.....so im curious who here wouldn't bang this broad......

http://74.52.120.66/~nkd715/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/bradvei-tyra-banks-dtmar05-09.jpgAhh Tyra Banks. I would bang the **** out of her but I guess it doesn't matter because I'm black too.

Undefeated
02-11-2010, 12:45 AM
I ****ed many different races.. All kinds of faces.. In many diffrent places.. Who would'nt? Like seriously?

Valero Is God
02-11-2010, 04:57 AM
i prefer negrito.

Mares
02-11-2010, 08:22 AM
jesus ****,,,, hell no!!

NAPO
02-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Been there, done that.

Ive been with african american womens.

for me dark boricuas are just boricuas for me.

Slick Ric
02-11-2010, 12:46 PM
i prefer negrito.

I tolerate all kinds of **** talking Im my threads but no gay ****......consider this a fair warning......:fing26::nutkick:

Slick Ric
02-11-2010, 12:47 PM
jesus ****,,,, hell no!!

Why not playa??? not down with the sistaz???

Slick Ric
02-11-2010, 12:49 PM
been there done that....

Some how that avi told me so....hahhaha

Slick Ric
02-11-2010, 12:50 PM
Estuve con una negra por dos meses, pero no me la folle.

Por lo menos me mamo la polla en varias ocasiones.

Folle??? Polla??? haha.....eres español verdad????

Slick Ric
02-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Im just saying......who in their right mind wouldn't hit this????

http://allhustle.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/stacey-dash1.jpg

Slick Ric
02-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Or this....

http://poponthepop.com/images/gallery/halle-berry.jpg

Seriously.....who wouldn't?????

`STEELHEAD
02-11-2010, 12:56 PM
Unfortunately in many of our countries racism still exists...just like it does here in the States...main difference being that in many of our countries it's worst and still very overt...to the point of almost being openly accepted in the main stream.....so im curious who here wouldn't bang this broad......

http://74.52.120.66/~nkd715/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/bradvei-tyra-banks-dtmar05-09.jpg

are you kidding me!
i'd eat that with a silver spoon!

Slick Ric
02-11-2010, 12:59 PM
are you kidding me!
i'd eat that with a silver spoon!

Spoon??? I'd use nothing but my hands and other bodily parts playa.......digg all up in that biz!!! hahahha

but I hear ya...she fine as hell no lie..........

Slick Ric
02-11-2010, 01:00 PM
I ****ed many different races.. All kinds of faces.. In many diffrent places.. Who would'nt? Like seriously?

Oh ****.......ladies and gentlemen....I present to you............MC SUCH N SUCH!!! ahahha.......

Good looking out playa!!!

LoveDoctor
02-11-2010, 01:22 PM
You would have to be gay to not wanna fuk that fine *****! Not racist.

Cuauhtémoc1520
02-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Of course, I'm married to a negrita.....I love mi negrita.

El Ceja
02-11-2010, 02:46 PM
it depends how horny and drunk i was!!!

The Scientist
02-11-2010, 03:14 PM
Folle??? Polla??? haha.....eres español verdad????

Media verdad, tio.

Soy Mestizo.

Slick Ric
02-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Media verdad, tio.

Soy Mestizo.

Mita Español y mita que???? you ever been to spain?

Texanballer
02-11-2010, 09:04 PM
I would if one was pushing for it. I wouldnt try to work on doing one on my own. White/My women are what i target.

JCArky
02-11-2010, 10:43 PM
My mouth may say racist things, but my penis is a humanitarian......

War Dinamita
02-11-2010, 11:28 PM
Yes, because I'm not a racist and I don't judge a person by the color of their skin.

The Scientist
02-12-2010, 02:09 AM
Mita Español y mita que???? you ever been to spain?

En especifico Espanol/Amerindio. Madre Mexicana, Padre Espanol.

Pero como mi madre es Amerindia de Europan, Mexico, y yo fue nacido en los Estado Unidos, Chicano es mas facil para la mayoria de entender sin tener que explicar en detalle todo el tiempo.

Anyway, yeah, I've been to Spain. Barcelona, Zaragoza, Ibiza (hot chickies), Pamplona.

I'm going to Tijuana, Mexico once this summer comes along.

ulises_solis
02-12-2010, 02:28 AM
nel aqui en mexico no hay
pero he ido a sudamerica y neta no me apetecen

jrosales13
02-12-2010, 04:05 AM
I have before...

M Deezy
02-12-2010, 07:24 AM
back in the day yea. but now a days no

Slick Ric
02-12-2010, 11:33 AM
En especifico Espanol/Amerindio. Madre Mexicana, Padre Espanol.

Pero como mi madre es Amerindia de Europan, Mexico, y yo fue nacido en los Estado Unidos, Chicano es mas facil para la mayoria de entender sin tener que explicar en detalle todo el tiempo.

Anyway, yeah, I've been to Spain. Barcelona, Zaragoza, Ibiza (hot chickies), Pamplona.

I'm going to Tijuana, Mexico once this summer comes along.

Good looking out playa....your lingo just got me off guard is all...all this polla and fajar stuf....ahaha....good **** though!

Slick Ric
02-12-2010, 11:33 AM
back in the day yea. but now a days no

Y eso por que/???? que cambio???

Slick Ric
02-12-2010, 11:39 AM
nel aqui en mexico no hay
pero he ido a sudamerica y neta no me apetecen

No mames guey....como que en mexico no hay....pues que parte de mexico vives que no ay gente negra???? hahaha

Y si te encontrabas una asi en sudamerica (o mexico) apoco no le entrabas????

http://orvillelloyddouglas.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/gabby-union.jpg

The Scientist
02-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Good looking out playa....your lingo just got me off guard is all...all this polla and fajar stuf....ahaha....good **** though!

When I hear the word "Polla" what I really imagine is a chicken in a mini blonde wig, dressed in a pink gown, with mini red heels.

"Cono" (conio) is slang for "*****", but it really sounds like a sugar candy of some sort.

Ether
02-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Yummy black Chowder.

Ofcourse.

Slick Ric
02-12-2010, 04:29 PM
When I hear the word "Polla" what I really imagine is a chicken in a mini blonde wig, dressed in a pink gown, with mini red heels.

"Cono" (conio) is slang for "*****", but it really sounds like a sugar candy of some sort.

Right? that's what I was thinking........hahhaha

Junito-Rulez
02-12-2010, 05:43 PM
Depende, hay muchas guapas mestizas, pero en general no me gustan real negras, no me atraen. Buen cuerpo pero cara fea ( 80% of the time), LOL.

The one in the pic is wonderful, i'd **** her for sure. But this kind of beauties = very rare.

GeorgiaRED
02-12-2010, 05:53 PM
Depende, hay muchas guapas mestizas, pero en general no me gustan real negras, no me atraen. Buen cuerpo pero cara fea ( 80% of the time), LOL.

The one in the pic is wonderful, i'd **** her for sure. But this kind of beauties = very rare.

You can always close your eyes while you're having sex with them. I'd do that if she has a curvy body because I love women with curves.

I like black women a lot!

Hey, TS, you forgot to post a pic of Alicia Keys.

ulises_solis
02-13-2010, 04:11 PM
No mames guey....como que en mexico no hay....pues que parte de mexico vives que no ay gente negra???? hahaha

Y si te encontrabas una asi en sudamerica (o mexico) apoco no le entrabas????

http://orvillelloyddouglas.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/gabby-union.jpg

yo soy de toluca alli hay viejas bien oscuras pero no son de raza negra
o sea no tienen sus caracteristicas africanas como la nariz y los labios grandotes
y a esa negra si la meto hasta el fondo

The Underboss
02-15-2010, 05:10 PM
in my homeland there is no such thing as racism.
and yes i can bang a good looking black girl (from my homeland though).

Pollo Boricua
02-15-2010, 07:11 PM

A bag on her head usually does the job

rskumm21
02-15-2010, 07:59 PM
Im just saying......who in their right mind wouldn't hit this????

http://allhustle.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/stacey-dash1.jpg

Un Maricon, like Witch King.

$$$Pinky$$$
02-15-2010, 08:03 PM
[quote=PHOENIX623;7474026]they on my things to do list. along with a philina chick![/quote

diddo!

Earl Hickey
02-15-2010, 08:22 PM
Im not a latino, but anyway yeah i would, of course, in fact its probably preferable than a white chick.

The Underboss
02-15-2010, 09:25 PM
Un Maricon, like Witch King.

:rofl: :haha: ruthless.

gumbo313
02-18-2010, 08:45 AM
Do any of them in a New York minute..LOL

Boriqua from Tampa:luvbed:

Slick Ric
02-18-2010, 02:50 PM

I do gotta agree with you on this....80% are not very attractive in the face area to me.....but there are those 20% out there that are just ****en legit!!!!
Many of these chicks got bodies to die for....you add a pretty face and im all in no lie!!!

The Underboss
02-18-2010, 05:36 PM

The one in the picture is African-American, 80% of A.A are mixed with european and other races, that's why so many look brownish/caramel even if their parents/grandparents look dark as charcoal, they can also get their genetics from their great-great grandparents.

Slick Ric
02-18-2010, 07:40 PM
The one in the picture is African-American, 80% of A.A are mixed with european and other races, that's why so many look brownish/caramel even if their parents/grandparents look dark as charcoal, they can also get their genetics from their great-great grandparents.

Well at the end of the day I think we all have a mix of something somewhere down the line........dunno if you guys ever watch "Lopez Tonight" but they have this thing where they do a DNA test on famous folks...

Last night they found out that Charles Barkley is "more black" than Snoop Dawg!!! hahaha

They also found out that Geroge Lopez is 4% black....they did one with then phat (Pretty Hot And Tempting) Kardashian sisters too.....

GOAT86
02-19-2010, 12:38 AM
Negrita, si, ay gostosa.

The Underboss
02-19-2010, 02:46 PM
Well at the end of the day I think we all have a mix of something somewhere down the line........dunno if you guys ever watch "Lopez Tonight" but they have this thing where they do a DNA test on famous folks...

Last night they found out that Charles Barkley is "more black" than Snoop Dawg!!! hahaha

They also found out that Geroge Lopez is 4% black....they did one with then phat (Pretty Hot And Tempting) Kardashian sisters too.....

You serious? damn and when i see Barkley he looks brownish type.

Slick Ric
02-19-2010, 07:51 PM
You serious? damn and when i see Barkley he looks brownish type.

Yeah dawgy no lie....they did all kinds of funny ones.....some white ass dude (like a movie director or something) ended up being 45% american indian....they pretty funny!

The Underboss
02-20-2010, 01:12 AM
white...and 45% american indian? WTF :ugh:.

Slick Ric
02-25-2010, 04:56 PM
white...and 45% american indian? WTF :ugh:.

Yeah it was some weird stuff like that.....but it was hella funny to see his face!!! im sure it's all over youtube.....

Juicy J
03-03-2010, 10:28 PM
las negritas son los mas gostosas, pero de verdad no importa cuando el momento para cagar viene

Slick Ric
03-04-2010, 09:45 PM
las negritas son los mas gostosas, pero de verdad no importa cuando el momento para cagar viene

Tan buenas.....bueno algunas.....ay muchas que tienen un pinche cuerpazo que no mames me las echo asta en la mente.........but some are not so great......that's for sure......

Hi-Dro
03-05-2010, 12:48 AM
Tan buenas.....bueno algunas.....ay muchas que tienen un pinche cuerpazo que no mames me las echo asta en la mente.........but some are not so great......that's for sure......

simon

pero pinche cuerpaso que se llevan guey

nomas que unas tienen cara the hombre

pero ay unas con cara preciosa y un pinche culo delisioso y tetas grandotas

Slick Ric
03-08-2010, 06:38 PM
simon

pero pinche cuerpaso que se llevan guey

nomas que unas tienen cara the hombre

pero ay unas con cara preciosa y un pinche culo delisioso y tetas grandotas

Most def.......yo conosco a dos asi como to dices....son primas...tienen un cuerpo de diosas...:wank:pero namas les ves la cara y se te hace chiquito.....hahahaha

GeorgiaRED
04-21-2010, 10:34 AM
I've always felt intimidated by black American women. I live near ATLANTA GA and there are literally a bunch of beautiful black women.

I have the guts to approach a Dominicana, Colombiana, Boricua, and Panameña que sean "morenitas" Our culture is not that different. Soy Mexicano.

I recently joined an interracial dating site so I could meet black women and this morning I checked my email and I found out that some hottie send me a flirt. Now, I don't know if I should pay $20.00 USD to contact her because I can't be throwing away my money since I'm on a budget. But it's very flattering that she flirted with me.

Tiene muy buenas nalgas.:luvbed::wank: Yo me la devoraria a esa negrita linda.

LMAO

Mikhnienko
04-21-2010, 10:51 AM
I've always felt intimidated by black American women. I live near ATLANTA GA and there are literally a bunch of beautiful black women.

I have the guts to approach a Dominicana, Colombiana, Boricua, and Panameña que sean "morenitas" Our culture is not that different. Soy Mexicano.

I recently joined an interracial dating site so I could meet black women and this morning I checked my email and I found out that some hottie send me a flirt. Now, I don't know if I should pay $20.00 USD to contact her because I can't be throwing away my money since I'm on a budget. But it's very flattering that she flirted with me.

Tiene muy buenas nalgas.:luvbed::wank: Yo me la devoraria a esa negrita linda.

LMAO

lol you have to pay $20 to contact her via the computer? I'v never used an online dating site but that doesn't seem right........?

Did she also say that she is part of the Atlanta Royal Family and is trying to escape the state, needing you to help her smuggle money out??

naranjito
04-21-2010, 10:59 AM
never dated but surely banged :o)

GeorgiaRED
04-21-2010, 11:03 AM
lol you have to pay $20 to contact her via the computer? I'v never used an online dating site but that doesn't seem right........?

Did she also say that she is part of the Atlanta Royal Family and is trying to escape the state, needing you to help her smuggle money out??

WTF? I see you got jokes.

Slick Ric
04-21-2010, 01:15 PM
WTF? I see you got jokes.

You gotta admit it's kinda fishy she ask for $20 bill to talk to her...hahaha

GeorgiaRED
04-21-2010, 01:37 PM
You gotta admit it's kinda fishy she ask for $20 bill to talk to her...hahaha

She didn't ask for anything the website does. If I want to email her I have to pay the website otherwise I won't be able to contact her.

MR.CHICANITO
04-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Yes. I loves me some black females. :hitit:

yes i would love to find me a nice lighter skin or tanned black woman and i would hit it all night

Slick Ric
04-21-2010, 01:43 PM
She didn't ask for anything the website does. If I want to email her I have to pay the website otherwise I won't be able to contact her.

AAaaah I see....ok I get it.....ma bad:pat: so did you?

The Underboss
04-21-2010, 03:01 PM
Of course, I'm married to a negrita.....I love mi negrita.

WTF? you're serious? :lol1:...

swizz
04-21-2010, 03:23 PM
been there done that would do it again but married

GeorgiaRED
04-21-2010, 03:40 PM
AAaaah I see....ok I get it.....ma bad:pat: so did you?

I'm going to go ahead and do it. That's why I joined the site.

But I feel a little shy, I'm going out of my comfort zone, I've never dated a black girl before.

The website is:

www.interracialdatingcentral.com

Slick Ric
04-21-2010, 03:50 PM

But I feel a little shy, I'm going out of my comfort zone, I've never dated a black girl before.

The website is:

Shy??? WTF it's the internet....who cares....just hit her up and see where it goes....keep us updated!!! good luck!

The Underboss
04-21-2010, 04:07 PM

The website is:

i just saw a good looking girl from San Diego on that site :o.

Cuauhtémoc1520
04-21-2010, 04:28 PM
WTF? you're serious? :lol1:...

Yes, why? I like em all, just happened I met an Island girl that is the best in the world. Good family, morals and respects herself.

Can't beat that.

-Rab
04-21-2010, 04:38 PM
Pues nose, La verdad no ando buscando a una negrita pero pues si pasa una enfrente de mi que este muy buena i sea a toda madre pues no veo porque no....Pero al mismo tiempo I am not attracted to them...

Slick Ric
04-21-2010, 04:51 PM
Pues nose, La verdad no ando buscando a una negrita pero pues si pasa una enfrente de mi que este muy buena i sea a toda madre pues no veo porque no....Pero al mismo tiempo I am not attracted to them...

Pues te dire...ay unas que no mames tan mas feas que la chingada......but one can say that about mexicanas, gueras, colombianas, whatever......on the other hand ay unas negritas que no mames.....tan mas buenas que un a cheve bien elada en pleno desierto!!! ahahha

The Underboss
04-21-2010, 06:29 PM
Yes, why? I like em all, just happened I met an Island girl that is the best in the world. Good family, morals and respects herself.

Can't beat that.

Is she Dominican? :lurk:...

Slick Ric
04-21-2010, 06:31 PM

Oh oh....I can see this one not ending up well..........im just saying...hahhaha

The Underboss
04-21-2010, 06:40 PM
Nah, i'm just messing around with cuauh :lol1:.

Slick Ric
04-21-2010, 06:40 PM
Nah, i'm just messing around with cuauh :lol1:.

Ahhaa....just saying knowing your track record on the subject...hahhaa

The Underboss
04-21-2010, 06:51 PM
Ahhaa....just saying knowing your track record on the subject...hahhaa

blacks and mexicans don't make a good match :nono:..

*waits for cuauh to attack me* :lol1:..

Slick Ric
04-21-2010, 07:32 PM

Oh he will im sure....Cuauh......your move!!! hahahha

GeorgiaRED
04-21-2010, 09:14 PM
Shy??? WTF it's the internet....who cares....just hit her up and see where it goes....keep us updated!!! good luck!

Thanks. I'll keep y'all posted.

GeorgiaRED
04-22-2010, 08:05 AM

http://www.*******.com/video264077/black_girl_sucks_at_work

I was going to post the damn video on here but it won't show up, what the hell?

Enjoy!

Cuauhtémoc1520
04-22-2010, 10:15 AM

No she's from Trinidad and Tobago.

Cuauhtémoc1520
04-22-2010, 10:17 AM

Oh he will im sure....Cuauh......your move!!! hahahha

Consider me the ambassador to the Mexican/Black race relations.

Since there is so much animosity between the two at times, I figured I would extend the olive branch and show that we can get along..

Well that and I like a big ass :)

Slick Ric
04-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Consider me the ambassador to the Mexican/Black race relations.

Since there is so much animosity between the two at times, I figured I would extend the olive branch and show that we can get along..

Well that and I like a big ass :)

show us the way ma brutha.....preach on!!!

Cuauhtémoc1520
04-22-2010, 01:39 PM
show us the way ma brutha.....preach on!!!

Honestly, I never thought I would get married let alone to a black chick but like I have said before, love finds you , you don't find love.

I don't have much in common with American chicks to be honest, the cultural differences can be too much at times, it was refreshing to find a girl that actually respected herself, was a hard worker and had goals in life.

It just happened that way, I got lucky. I wouldn't trade her for any woman in the world and I have dated a lot of chicks in my life.

The Underboss
04-22-2010, 02:14 PM
No she's from Trinidad and Tobago.

Ah ok, i thought she was African-American :lol1:.

Slick Ric
04-22-2010, 02:23 PM
Honestly, I never thought I would get married let alone to a black chick but like I have said before, love finds you , you don't find love.

I don't have much in common with American chicks to be honest, the cultural differences can be too much at times, it was refreshing to find a girl that actually respected herself, was a hard worker and had goals in life.

It just happened that way, I got lucky. I wouldn't trade her for any woman in the world and I have dated a lot of chicks in my life.

Good looking out dawgy...congrats...

Cuauhtémoc1520
04-22-2010, 02:41 PM
Ah ok, i thought she was African-American :lol1:.

well she's dark, she's black she's just not African American technically.

Good looking out dawgy...congrats...

Yea she's great....plus she's the best cook in the world, well since my Grandmother died ;)

Slick Ric
04-22-2010, 03:44 PM

Yea she's great....plus she's the best cook in the world, well since my Grandmother died ;)

Sounds like you got you a winner! kinda hard to find now a days...no lie.....legit chicks out there now a days are just hard to find.....:pat:

The Underboss
04-22-2010, 03:47 PM

Alright that's good, most non-american black girls are open to dating other cultures :fing02:.

Cuauhtémoc1520
04-22-2010, 03:57 PM
Alright that's good, most non-american black girls are open to dating other cultures :fing02:.

Its weird because I kind of see a form of discrimination within her family. Like her mother tells me when we are going to give her "white" grand babies....it's weird.

I am not white but compared to them I am so she says that.

Slick Ric
04-22-2010, 06:06 PM
Its weird because I kind of see a form of discrimination within her family. Like her mother tells me when we are going to give her "white" grand babies....it's weird.

White?? do they know your mexican?

The Underboss
04-22-2010, 06:19 PM

close-minded fools, if they think by having tan-brown skin tone is white to them they have to travel and see the world a little, then they'll know what white really is.

Perroskis
04-22-2010, 07:08 PM
hell yea i would

C.Y.
04-23-2010, 04:07 AM
without them i wouldnt be here so of course i would

Cuauhtémoc1520
04-23-2010, 09:44 AM
close-minded fools, if they think by having tan-brown skin tone is white to them they have to travel and see the world a little, then they'll know what white really is.

They just say white because compared to them I'm very light skinned I guess. Her mother doesn't mean anything by it, it's kid of their way, they are great people.

They are the most hospitable people I have ever met, talk about genuin down to earth people, Trini's are it man.

Slick Ric
04-23-2010, 02:43 PM
They just say white because compared to them I'm very light skinned I guess. Her mother doesn't mean anything by it, it's kid of their way, they are great people.

They are the most hospitable people I have ever met, talk about genuin down to earth people, Trini's are it man.

right on....I know how that goes....I got a few folks in the fam that are dark and we give them a nice little razzle for it from time to time....we don't mean no harm...it's just bull****n for ****z n giggles or what not.....it's probably the samething with them....just means they are comfortable enough with you to shoot the ****.....which is good....

Third Degree MM
05-15-2010, 12:34 AM
ace ya un tiempo me andava cojiendo a una pero un dia se me puso al tiro, que casi le meto un PUTASO! picnhe negroida iso que me encabronara como nunca but you guys know a felony and a few days in county jail if the ***** presses charges, even if she just call the police, valio verga ai que me calme y la mande a que regale las nalgas a otro lado, pinche morra pendeja, eso si la mamaba bien chingon

btw i would **** that *****

Bronsky
05-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Como no? Porsupuesto. Yo le he dado a una negrita. Yo so colombiano y de mi familia aveces nos molestan a los "Negritos" por ser morenitos. Pero es todo por chiste nada en serio. Despues de mi hermana, y yo somos Los unicos morenitos da la familia que son todos blancos. Sali igualito a mi abuelo que fue de piel morena. Ahora, la pregunta es si le dan a una morenita hispana o americana? De qualquier manera se lo doy por ser perro. Mujer es mujer y mujer con tremendo culo como pas morenitas me vuelven loco!!

The Underboss
05-15-2010, 03:01 PM
ace ya un tiempo me andava cojiendo a una pero un dia se me puso al tiro, que casi le meto un PUTASO! picnhe negroida iso que me encabronara como nunca but you guys know a felony and a few days in county jail if the ***** presses charges, even if she just call the police, valio verga ai que me calme y la mande a que regale las nalgas a otro lado, pinche morra pendeja, eso si la mamaba bien chingon

era negra americana?

Slick Ric
05-17-2010, 02:49 PM

Hhaha....a chinga y eso??? por que le ivas a arrimar unos putasos??? pues que te iso???

bigsmoothh
04-11-2012, 03:19 AM
Yes i would.....

cactusEG
04-11-2012, 01:29 PM
already have 2 black girls under my belt. FREAKS !!!

Slick Ric
04-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Yes i would.....

already have 2 black girls under my belt. FREAKS !!!

ay unas buenisssimas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigsmoothh
04-11-2012, 08:24 PM
A mi me gustan las redbone, ay unas que tienen un cuerpazo.......

Slick Ric
04-12-2012, 12:33 PM
A mi me gustan las redbone, ay unas que tienen un cuerpazo.......

si se pudiera que tubieran buenos rostos me agarra una de esas con cuerpasos por seguro.........come esta......

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/dash.jpg

fceeviper
04-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Nothing wrong with negritas.

Slick Ric
04-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Nothing wrong with negritas.

Damn right!!!

Cleto_Reyes
04-12-2012, 03:01 PM
i notice alot of negritas are attracted to me. I've never really been into them idk why i like mi hermosas mexicanas and im now barely starting to like gringas

Slick Ric
04-12-2012, 03:04 PM
i notice alot of negritas are attracted to me. I've never really been into them idk why i like mi hermosas mexicanas and im now barely starting to like gringas

wait......so you'd be out???????:hitit:

JRM
04-12-2012, 05:18 PM
yessiiiir every night

Slick Ric
04-12-2012, 07:48 PM
yessiiiir every night

atta boy:boxing:

bigsmoothh
04-12-2012, 10:31 PM
what about una negrota gordita?

Slick Ric
04-13-2012, 12:28 PM
what about una negrota gordita?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-I7UwAD1JMHY/TwhE-AWlQpI/AAAAAAAAC_c/lAJlyIkQTDg/s400/ImIn.jpg

BxFanViento
04-13-2012, 04:52 PM
Yes and Yes

And Yes again

Slick Ric
04-13-2012, 05:01 PM
Yes and Yes

And Yes again

so that's a yes for you?????

chiguy91
04-13-2012, 06:34 PM
can't see the pic in the op but yes to both.
las chicas negras con piel un poco claro son las mejores.
check out the contributions i've made in this thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=385933&page=53

Slick Ric
04-13-2012, 07:38 PM
can't see the pic in the op but yes to both.
las chicas negras con piel un poco claro son las mejores.
check out the contributions i've made in this thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=385933&page=53

tan guenas las hermanas

chiguy91
04-13-2012, 07:49 PM
tan guenas las hermanas

claro que si hermano. para mi, mis favoritas son las morenas/negras, despues las latinas. y despues creo las asians (como se dice en espanol, chinas?)

joe strong
04-13-2012, 08:07 PM
Ahh Tyra Banks. I would bang the **** out of her but I guess it doesn't matter because I'm black too.your signature girl has a way to big of a butt... thats not really attractive at all

joe strong
04-13-2012, 08:08 PM
yes they are attractive...

MANIAC310
04-13-2012, 10:05 PM
Angel Lola

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvpcb7ziOn1r18j72o1_500.jpg

bigsmoothh
04-13-2012, 10:08 PM
ok so check this out if god tells u that you can have any black light skin girl in the world for one night, but you would have to eat out the black girl from the movie precious.......would you do it?

MANIAC310
04-14-2012, 03:35 AM
ok so check this out if god tells u that you can have any black light skin girl in the world for one night, but you would have to eat out the black girl from the movie precious.......would you do it?

hell nah bruh,

I don't think I can come back from that

http://i41.tinypic.com/2eoxncz.jpg

bigsmoothh
04-14-2012, 09:16 PM
hell nah bruh,

I don't think I can come back from that

http://i41.tinypic.com/2eoxncz.jpg

hahahahahaha i wouldnt either..............

BxFanViento
04-15-2012, 07:07 AM
so that's a yes for you?????

Date Negrita=Yes
Bang Negrita=Yes

Good Nuff bro?

Slick Ric
04-16-2012, 12:11 PM
Date Negrita=Yes
Bang Negrita=Yes

Good Nuff bro?

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzgvebPU7A1r1cueho1_400.gif

BxFanViento
04-16-2012, 05:01 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzgvebPU7A1r1cueho1_400.gif

Your the king brotha:You_Rock_

Slick Ric
04-17-2012, 12:54 PM
Your the king brotha:You_Rock_

hahhaah........green kay

Taino79
04-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Negritas like this ones all day long..

http://www.uniquesexygirls.net/back/merched_eboni03.jpg
http://www.uniquesexygirls.net/back/merched_eboni01.jpg
http://galleries.adult-empire.com/103/10358//109/pics/1085.jpg
http://www.uniquesexygirls.net/back/merched_eboni05.jpg

bigsmoothh
04-26-2012, 07:26 PM
i would nomas con que no le apeste el chico............

dj Calleti
04-27-2012, 12:43 AM
:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

MANIAC310
04-27-2012, 12:48 AM
:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

answer the question bro

dj Calleti
04-27-2012, 12:53 AM
answer the question bro

I already did.

MANIAC310
04-27-2012, 01:00 AM
I already did.

no you didn't

dj Calleti
04-27-2012, 01:09 AM
no you didn't

The ":lol1: :lol1: :lol1:" is my answer, bro.

MANIAC310
04-27-2012, 01:12 AM
The ":lol1: :lol1: :lol1:" is my answer, bro.

stop being a ***** and just say it.... don't hide or project your answer with emoticons

dj Calleti
04-27-2012, 01:14 AM
stop being a ***** and just say it.... Don't hide or project your answer with emoticons

***1571;***1606;***1575; ***1604;***1575; ***1610;***1607;***1605;***1606;***1610; ***1601;***1610; ***1575;***1604;***1575;***1580;***1575;***1576;***1577; ***1593;***1604;***1609; ***1587;***1572;***1575;***1604;***1603;

MANIAC310
04-27-2012, 01:20 AM
***1571;***1606;***1575; ***1604;***1575; ***1610;***1607;***1605;***1606;***1610; ***1601;***1610; ***1575;***1604;***1575;***1580;***1575;***1576;***1577; ***1593;***1604;***1609; ***1587;***1572;***1575;***1604;***1603;

***1571;***1606;***1578; ***1588;***1575;***1584; ***1580;***1606;***1587;***1610;***1575;

Snake...
04-27-2012, 01:44 AM
LMAO wtf language is that ^^^

NearHypnos
04-27-2012, 02:26 AM
They are speaking mexican. Ignore them. <__<...lol I kid.

Anyway, yes I would, but have not...well..sort of. Was with a cuban chick who was "black" but so light skinned that she was lighter than most brown latinas. I want to sleep with a beautiful african chick. Like, real dark, but with the nice facial features? Almond eyes, nice shaped lips, smallish nose, etc. On my to do list. I don't discriminate, just haven't had the chance.

Slick Ric
04-27-2012, 11:56 AM

***1571;***1606;***1578; ***1588;***1575;***1584; ***1580;***1606;***1587;***1610;***1575;

***1575;***1604;***1580;***1605;***1610;***1593; ***1610;***1593;***1585;***1601; ***1603;***1610;***1601;***1610;***1577; ***1575;***1587;***1578;***1582;***1583;***1575;***1605; ***1605;***1606;***1575;***1583;***1610;***1604; ***1575;***1604;***1581;***1605;***1575;***1585; ***1605;***1578;***1585;***1580;***1605;

dj Calleti
04-28-2012, 08:23 PM
***1575;***1604;***1580;***1605;***1610;***1593; ***1610;***1593;***1585;***1601; ***1603;***1610;***1601;***1610;***1577; ***1575;***1587;***1578;***1582;***1583;***1575;***1605; ***1605;***1606;***1575;***1583;***1610;***1604; ***1575;***1604;***1581;***1605;***1575;***1585; ***1605;***1578;***1585;***1580;***1605;

I'm half Algerian, bro.

MANIAC310
04-29-2012, 09:21 AM
I'm half Algerian, bro.

acknowledge your rich Lebanese side bro

Slick Ric
04-30-2012, 06:10 PM
I'm half Algerian, bro.

Im half martian....so what's your point???

Cleto_Reyes
04-30-2012, 07:27 PM
i think maniac lebanese he has to be related to Carlos slim..

Slick Ric
05-01-2012, 02:05 PM
i think maniac lebanese he has to be related to Carlos slim..

he IS the Carlos Slim of the forums

chiguy91
05-01-2012, 11:25 PM
he IS the Carlos Slim of the forums

haha, yeah he is. is slim greedy? i never learned anything about him besides that he basically controls mexico's telephone service and expanded it to other countries.

the_ilest
05-02-2012, 01:55 AM
negrita latina yes. negrita afro-american ni madres.

Slick Ric
05-02-2012, 12:32 PM
haha, yeah he is. is slim greedy? i never learned anything about him besides that he basically controls mexico's telephone service and expanded it to other countries.

dunno allz I know i he is one rich mooffugga!!!!