View Full Version : Seriously, WTF is the deal with WOMENS BARE FEET

Earl Hickey
02-10-2010, 01:28 AM
A lot of people seem to be into them, what is up with that, i mean, I just dont get it, can one of you foot people please explain it to me

Toney Loc
02-10-2010, 01:41 AM
Sexy feet >> 80-year old women. Sorry, Earl.

-ELO-
02-10-2010, 01:56 AM
I guess there are some of us that love every inch of a woman's body.

Talon
02-10-2010, 02:04 AM
I guess there are some of us that love every inch of a woman's body.

Yes but i'd rather be looking at their face, ass, or tits than their feet..

-ELO-
02-10-2010, 02:11 AM
Yes but i'd rather be looking at their face, ass, or tits than their feet..

Of course, as would I...but that doesn't mean I should limit it just to that.

Easy-E
02-10-2010, 02:14 AM
I think we are talking about people who reek of desperation. talking about feet, rating feet and getting aroused by feet.

Talon
02-10-2010, 02:15 AM
Any time you look at a woman's feet you are self-limiting because it's never the only option. Any time you look at a womans feet online you could be looking at some butt cheeks or some big bouncy breasts. the same goes for real life.

on a serious note. yes a woman can have some beautiful feet. the most beautiful women can also have some crusty feet but i really don't care.

Panopticon
02-10-2010, 02:20 AM
I always assumed that feet had to look pretty tore up to be on foot fetish sites. At least, thats what King of the Hill said.

-ELO-
02-10-2010, 02:22 AM
I think we are talking about people who reek of desperation. talking about feet, rating feet and getting aroused by feet.

Well I can only speak for myself and in my case I just happen to love every part of a woman's body.I can definitely tell you that I am not desperate but I cannot speak for other posters.

Easy-E
02-10-2010, 02:22 AM
i mean of all the parts of a females body, cats be getting obsessed with feet.
come on now.

Easy-E
02-10-2010, 02:23 AM
Well I can only speak for myself and in my case I just happen to love every part of a woman's body.I can definitely tell you that I am not desperate but I cannot speak for other posters.

if it looks like desperation, talks like desperation, and makes threads like desperation.....

-ELO-
02-10-2010, 02:26 AM
Any time you look at a woman's feet you are self-limiting because it's never the only option. Any time you look at a womans feet online you could be looking at some butt cheeks or some big bouncy breasts. the same goes for real life.

on a serious note. yes a woman can have some beautiful feet. the most beautiful women can also have some crusty feet but i really don't care.

Well like I said, I look at every part of a woman's body from head to TOES...I don't self-limit, on the contrary I get more out of it as I admire and enjoy every inch of a woman's body and I make sure that I please them in every way.

-ELO-
02-10-2010, 02:27 AM
i mean of all the parts of a females body, cats be getting obsessed with feet.
come on now.
Who's obsessed?Now admiring a beautiful woman's feet is obsession?Ok...

-ELO-
02-10-2010, 02:28 AM
if it looks like desperation, talks like desperation, and makes threads like desperation.....

Are you gay???

Easy-E
02-10-2010, 02:30 AM
Who's obsessed?Now admiring a beautiful woman's feet is obsession?Ok...

you have made multiple posts and a thread about feet. about 35% of your posts on a boxing website have been about feet. You tell me.

Easy-E
02-10-2010, 02:31 AM
Well like I said, I look at every part of a woman's body from head to TOES...I don't self-limit, on the contrary I get more out of it as I admire and enjoy every inch of a woman's body and I make sure that I please them in every way.

lo****inl. when you lose your v-card, let me know. maybe then we can talk.

Earl Hickey
02-10-2010, 02:35 AM
I think foot people are mental

-ELO-
02-10-2010, 02:35 AM
you have made multiple posts and a thread about feet. about 35% of your posts on a boxing website have been about feet. You tell me.

So I like beautiful woman's feet....that's not obsession that is probably more like a fetish if you really want to push it but not even that....I suggest you look up the definition of obsession before you throw the word around.

But desperate?What do you mean by that?Desperate for what exactly?

-ELO-
02-10-2010, 02:37 AM

V-card?WTF???You think your talking to Rich-Loc or something??Not that i have to explain myself but what the hell....FYI I'm married and have 2 kids so you must have me confused.....

Easy-E
02-10-2010, 02:38 AM
I think foot people are mental

Its just odd. I mean anyone who is turned on by feet? Strange.

Easy-E
02-10-2010, 02:40 AM
So I like beautiful woman's feet....that's not obsession that is probably more like a fetish if you really want to push it but not even that....I suggest you look up the definition of obsession before you throw the word around.

But desperate?What do you mean by that?Desperate for what exactly?

When you come onto a boxing forum and make a large percentage of your posts about something like say...women's feet, and then make a thread posting a picture of women's feet and asking to rate those feet on a scale of 1 to 10...maybe im going out on a limb. But I am going to use the word obsessed here.

-ELO-
02-10-2010, 02:47 AM

V-card?WTF???You think your talking to Rich-Loc or something??Not that i have to explain myself but what the hell....FYI I'm married and have 2 kids so you must have me confused....

F l i c k e r
02-10-2010, 02:56 AM
I don't know whats up with feet. Personally, I hate feet period. I'm not scared of them, I just don't get whoo'd by a person's feet. Don't make sense to me.

But everyone is different, ya feel?

Easy-E
02-10-2010, 02:57 AM
I don't know whats up with feet. Personally, I hate feet period. I'm not scared of them, I just don't get whoo'd by a person's feet. Don't make sense to me.

But everyone is different, ya feel?

im not trying to hate on people who don't like feet or who do like feet. but to get aroused by feet, to rate feet on a scale of 1-10, is just plain weird.

Run
02-10-2010, 02:58 AM
Three pages and nothing from Trigg?

hahahahaha wow.

KingDosia
02-10-2010, 03:01 AM
There are soooo many parts of a woman to like. What kind of self respecting male chooses feet? The **** is wrong with you son have you never seen a *****, ass, female face, titties? Are these folkes inbred, retarded or just from Wyoming? Feet? Cmmon, , , feet???

screwhead1
02-10-2010, 03:01 AM
as long as they don't look like this:

http://owltheory.blog.lemonde.fr/files/2008/08/talon-pict-1.1219966715.jpg

i'm good...a ***** can wear socks and still be fine as hell...

-ELO-
02-10-2010, 03:09 AM
There are soooo many parts of a woman to like. What kind of self respecting male chooses feet? The **** is wrong with you son have you never seen a *****, ass, female face, titties? Are these folkes inbred, retarded or just from Wyoming? Feet? Cmmon, , , feet???

WTF are you talking about man?Who's choosing what?It's not about choosing ...It's about admiring every part of a woman's body you idiot....what is so hard to understand?I'm not choosing a specific part like it's some ****ing menu and ****tt....hell I ****ing choose her whole body!!

Run
02-10-2010, 03:10 AM

Explain this to Triggerhappy.

But be sure to not include references to skin color.

He puffs up like a bird all mad.

Run
02-10-2010, 03:11 AM

Trigg has wanked it to even more extreme examples of aviary appendages.

Easy-E
02-10-2010, 03:13 AM
WTF are you talking about man?Who's choosing what?It's not about choosing ...It's about admiring every part of a woman's body you idiot....what is so hard to understand?I'm not choosing a specific part like it's some ****ing menu and ****tt....hell I ****ing choose her whole body!!

how many threads/posts have you made about ass? Titties? Babes with cute faces?

when you're a creep you're a creep.

KingDosia
02-10-2010, 03:19 AM

Idiot? Show me the definition of idiot then show me how that applies to me.
Admiring a womans whole body? Get the **** out of here. Some **** just isn't to be admired. If she bent over and showed you her colon you'd probably shoot a load off huh rookie? You are a womans doormat no doubt, weak ass ***** puppet.

Easy-E
02-10-2010, 03:21 AM
Admiring a womans whole body? Get the **** out of here. Some **** just isn't to be admired. If she bent over and showed you her colon you'd probably shoot a load off huh rookie? You are a womans doormat no doubt, weak ass ***** puppet.

this is some serious abuse right here. Apparently this dude gets off on women's armpits as well.

-ELO-
02-10-2010, 03:21 AM
how many threads/posts have you made about ass? Titties? Babes with cute faces?

when you're a creep you're a creep.
How many threads of those have you made?

I only made one thread about feet, I replied to my own thread a few times and replied to you a few times.You act like I've swamped the lounge with endless threads...

I figured that there are plenty of ass and titties threads ant thought that feet were underrated but I guess the forum is full of either homosexuals or high school kids or both.

GreatestIam
02-10-2010, 03:23 AM
Its so sexy to see a women bare, feet and all it just gives an Ora of HAVING the women... feet out just banging her ***** away grabbing um while there in the air massaging them, rubbing them against ya chest... Get a girl butt ass naked in your bed with the light on and youll see why feet are ok!

-ELO-
02-10-2010, 03:25 AM

Dude I've been married for 7 years bro...I swear you'all act like if I'm some ****ing middle school kid.

I guess I'm a different kind of breed...but hey, no use in arguing about this, you have your opinion and your taste and I have mine and to each it's own.:fing02:

KingDosia
02-10-2010, 03:27 AM
Its so sexy to see a women bare, feet and all it just gives an Ora of HAVING the women... feet out just banging her ***** away grabbing um while there in the air massaging them, rubbing them against ya chest... Get a girl butt ass naked in your bed with the light on and youll see why feet are ok!

See, this is the only reason why women can clame superiority. Dumb ****ers have been tricked into thinking they are godly or something. she likes one part of you stupid ass holes. Your wallet. Yet you think acting like she's aphrodite and her **** don't stink is gonna get you anywhere but broke. LMFAO.....

Easy-E
02-10-2010, 03:28 AM
Dude I've been married for 7 years bro...I swear you'all act like if I'm some ****ing middle school kid.

I guess I'm a different kind of breed...but hey, no use in arguing about this, you have your opinion and your taste and I have mine and to each it's own.:fing02:

How do you feel about the inside of a woman's ear? Nose? The back of her knee? If you are appreciative of every part of a woman's body, where are these threads.

Easy-E
02-10-2010, 03:29 AM
How many threads of those have you made?

I only made one thread about feet, I replied to my own thread a few times and replied to you a few times.You act like I've swamped the lounge with endless threads...

I figured that there are plenty of ass and titties threads ant thought that feet were underrated but I guess the forum is full of either homosexuals or high school kids or both.

so you believe that those who are not aroused by feet are either high school kids or homosexuals.

you have 90 posts, I have far more. Your time in this forum has been about women's feet.

GreatestIam
02-10-2010, 03:31 AM
See, this is the only reason why women can clame superiority. Dumb ****ers have been tricked into thinking they are godly or something. she likes one part of you stupid ass holes. Your wallet. Yet you think acting like she's aphrodite and her **** don't stink is gonna get you anywhere but broke. LMFAO.....

haha You ****ing with the wrong *****es son, i stay swift with mine, i don't have to spend money on a ***** to appreciate the puss and everything else that accompany's it, **** if anything im the one getting over on them!

-ELO-
02-10-2010, 03:34 AM
How do you feel about the inside of a woman's ear? Nose? The back of her knee? If you are appreciative of every part of a woman's body, where are these threads.

I like the inside of a woman's hear...I stick my tounge in softly and that turns them on like a light switch and that's just the beginning...the back of her knees???Your giving me some ideas.....

KingDosia
02-10-2010, 03:34 AM
haha You ****ing with the wrong *****es son, i stay swift with mine, i don't have to spend money on a ***** to appreciate the puss and everything else that accompany's it, **** if anything im the one getting over on them!

I **** with the wrong *****es?? I just had one buy me a five bedroom house this past July with out marrying her, my name on the purchase agreement pimp what you got foot lover?

GreatestIam
02-10-2010, 03:36 AM
I **** with the wrong *****es?? I just had one buy me a five bedroom house this past July with out marrying her, my name on the purchase agreement pimp what you got foot lover?

Somehow i don't believe that.. I don't got **** to show, but a phone full of numbers a ***** sleep in my bed right now and mad confidence.. lol!

Run
02-10-2010, 03:37 AM

She pays the bills though King. So that's a lose lose you have there in the end IMO. Not saying you DON'T have a good thing going now.......

KingDosia
02-10-2010, 03:38 AM
Somehow i don't believe that.. I don't got **** to show, but a phone full of numbers a ***** sleep in my bed right now and mad confidence.. lol!

wow, anybody can ****. If thats your claim to fame you are in the wrong argument with the wrong cat.

Run
02-10-2010, 03:39 AM

Donnie. I don't believe that.

Know why? Because I just don't. My Woman is probably out cheating on me and I'm on the internet. And stuff.

Probably why she's in fact out cheating.

Easy-E
02-10-2010, 03:39 AM

thats not you in your av, is it?

-ELO-
02-10-2010, 03:40 AM
so you believe that those who are not aroused by feet are either high school kids or homosexuals.

you have 90 posts, I have far more. Your time in this forum has been about women's feet.

It's not the fact that they don't like feet, I can understand that....it's the fact the way they make it seem like it's some unforbiden act or some nasty **** when were talking about a beautiful woman's feet...that's what makes me think that you'all don't really like women or some ****t like that...the way you express yourself.

And FYI I was here since 06 and the few that know my old account can tell you that out of like 2,000 posts that I made maybe once( and that's a big maybe ) I made a post about feet but I highly doubt it.

KingDosia
02-10-2010, 03:41 AM
She pays the bills though King. So that's a lose lose you have there in the end IMO. Not saying you DON'T have a good thing going now.......

uh uhh, everythings in my name. The worst I can do is she jumps the fence, I sell, I already have about fourty K in equity, and rising. But she's my lil go getter, I'm gonna grow old with this one if it kills me. lol

Run
02-10-2010, 03:41 AM
thats not you in your av, is it?

Yes that's my boy Donald Haskins A.K.A. "It's That Boi"

Run
02-10-2010, 03:44 AM
But she's my lil go getter, I'm gonna grow old with this one if it kills me. lol

I honestly wish I was single ..

Libido Sanchez
02-10-2010, 03:44 AM
You're either into or not and it doesn't seem like an explanation is going to change some people's minds about it.

Speaking only for myself, I'm not at all into sucking women's toes and don't literally get turned on just by looking at women's feet. But some women do have feet that are pleasing to the eye (the shape) and there's something about female toes that is appealing.

Like I said, it's really just an aesthetic thing. Women's feet can be nice to look at, just like a navel, neck, nose, or whatever the fück. It all belongs to a woman.

Also, saying you like women's feet doesn't mean you don't give a **** about *****, ass, tits, hips, thighs, etc.

http://www.freefeet4u.com/alessandria_love/leg_show/alessandria_love_04_b.jpg

http://www.dailyfootblog.com/images/posts/466_alessandria_love_soles_on_glass_b.jpg

Easy-E
02-10-2010, 03:45 AM
Yes that's my boy Donald Haskins A.K.A. "It's That Boi"

you mean the next big thing in pro boxing? He clearly has the ability to pull mad *****es....

you ****in kiddin me??

GreatestIam
02-10-2010, 03:46 AM
Donnie. I don't believe that.

Know why? Because I just don't. My Woman is probably out cheating on me and I'm on the internet. And stuff.

Probably why she's in fact out cheating.

LOL ima pimp your not... LOL ya dats me

KingDosia
02-10-2010, 03:47 AM
I honestly wish I was single ..

Yeah? I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. I enjoy being with my gal though. I've put her through some hell and she's always got my back for whatever. All the bull **** I've pulled, trials and tribulations and what not, and she's still loyal. I couldn't ask for more. Lord knows I need nor want for anything.

Run
02-10-2010, 03:48 AM
I dont like being doubted dont know if you can understand that yet Run... Im on here cuz i like boxing and im real life man... lol

http://us.mg3.mail.yahoo.com/dc/launch?.gx=1&.rand=6lgeatcuhssj2

I never once stated you weren't.

And in fact, you would beat the **** out of half the limp wrists posting here. Just my opinion.

Despite the fact you aren't pro material yet LOL.

GreatestIam
02-10-2010, 03:48 AM
knejkfjffdf

KingDosia
02-10-2010, 03:49 AM
you mean the next big thing in pro boxing? He clearly has the ability to pull mad *****es....

you ****in kiddin me??

My ugly mug don't deserve the ones I've pulled. Lord knows if looks were the golden ticket I'd be hurtin. haha

Easy-E
02-10-2010, 03:50 AM
who is that *****? She is slammin and i am seeing nothing that I want to see.

Run
02-10-2010, 03:53 AM
just cuz run doubting me ima go wake shorty up.. make sur eher feet in da pic!

http://us.mg3.mail.yahoo.com/dc/launch?.gx=1&.rand=6lgeatcuhssj2

my baby look inda sleepy!

Donnie you been sipping on some of Grandpa's cough medicine?

Easy-E
02-10-2010, 03:54 AM
just cuz run doubting me ima go wake shorty up.. make sur eher feet in da pic!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=26213698&albumID=631202&imageID=65845921
my baby look inda sleepy!

you put on some poundage, huh son?

KingDosia
02-10-2010, 03:56 AM
Donnie you been sipping on some of Grandpa's cough medicine?

Sippin on the sizzurp, sip sippin on the sippin on the sizzurp.

KingDosia
02-10-2010, 03:56 AM

the **** all I see is red x

Libido Sanchez
02-10-2010, 03:59 AM
who is that *****? She is slammin and i am seeing nothing that I want to see.

I'm not sure if you're referring to my post, but if you are, she uses the name Alessandria Love and she is slamming.

http://images.nudereviews-p.com/data/media/image/medium/a/alessandrialove.jpg

http://cachecdn.muffia.com/models/Alessandria-Love-899.bio.jpg

http://www.freefeet4u.com/alessandria_love/leg_show/alessandria_love_01_b.jpg

GreatestIam
02-10-2010, 03:59 AM
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/124/l_71415da7f06f49399f358788cdb70be3.jpg

i woke her up for this pic

GreatestIam
02-10-2010, 04:00 AM

lol Naw i put on some muscle, poundage equates to muscle right?

Libido Sanchez
02-10-2010, 04:03 AM
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/124/l_71415da7f06f49399f358788cdb70be3.jpg

Great work!

Run
02-10-2010, 04:08 AM

hahahahahahahaha ****ing Donnie. So lewd and unecessary.

But no doubt TY for that. And good to see you're not plowing a hefer.

KingDosia
02-10-2010, 04:08 AM

Thats from somebodies myspace, don't ask me how I know. . .

GreatestIam
02-10-2010, 04:09 AM
LOL its from my myspace.. i had to host it some how! lol

Run
02-10-2010, 04:13 AM
What the hell happened to your Woman's left leg Donnie? :S

Dirt E Gomez
02-10-2010, 04:15 AM
RWK would lick my feet if I asked him too.

no homo

Run
02-10-2010, 04:16 AM
RWK would lick my feet if I asked him too.

no homo

If by "Feet" you obviously mean "Snatch + Taint"

Maybe. Only after shower.

KingDosia
02-10-2010, 04:16 AM
What the hell happened to your Woman's left leg Donnie? :S

do I sense a man crush or bromance going on here/??

Dirt E Gomez
02-10-2010, 04:17 AM
If by "Feet" you obviously mean "Snatch + Taint"

Maybe. Only after shower.

If by shower you mean a golden shower.

Wait.

Run
02-10-2010, 04:18 AM
do I sense a man crush or bromance going on here/??

I don't follow.

I was inquiring as to the extremely swollen nature of the Woman's leg.

Dirt E Gomez
02-10-2010, 04:20 AM
I don't follow.

I was inquiring as to the extremely swollen nature of the Woman's leg.

Clearly you don't take 1 legged rabbit hopping races as seriously as she does. Don't be so judgmental.

Run
02-10-2010, 04:22 AM
Clearly you don't take 1 legged rabbit hopping races as seriously as she does. Don't be so judgmental.

Judgemental? That's Kingdosia.

Who mistook my inquiry of Donnie for some sort of Male love affair.

I belong to you probably yes. So I don't cheat.

Dirt E Gomez
02-10-2010, 04:24 AM
Can't we all just get along? It's cold and snowy. We can get some crackers with penutbutter and hot coco. We can watch Tony-Jirov or something and sing songs of yesteryear.

GreatestIam
02-10-2010, 05:20 AM
lol she plays volleyball, got kicked in it, still a trooper though!

Fighting Marine
02-10-2010, 07:38 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NWQy23qXNxA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NWQy23qXNxA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Derranged
02-10-2010, 09:05 AM
Footfetishes are gross.

KESSLER
02-10-2010, 09:39 AM
I never understood people with a foot fetish... To me, it's just feet.

Fighting Marine
02-10-2010, 09:53 AM
I never understood people with a foot fetish... To me, it's just feet.
to me its feet you can suck and jizz on

Sane Man
02-10-2010, 10:53 AM
I wouldn't say it's weird. It's one of the more common fetishes. People just aren't open enough to admit it's something they're into.

trigger happpy
02-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Feet are sexy! They smell good, look good, and taste good. I love ****ing them.

The Gully Gad
02-10-2010, 12:18 PM

Fukin hell Derrangeds Wifey needs a Pedicure...

The Gully Gad
02-10-2010, 12:20 PM
And to honest i had some toes in my mouth the other night while i was banging with this chick.Her other foot over my shoulder...What we call in Yard Foot Pon Shoulder!

Texanballer
02-10-2010, 12:23 PM
They have to have good looking feet for me. I am not going to kiss or suck on them. But they just have to look good. Nasty feet make me sick.

Derranged
02-10-2010, 12:27 PM
If you ever give a white women a foot massage there will be big trouble for you.

Earl Hickey
02-10-2010, 08:15 PM
And to honest i had some toes in my mouth the other night while i was banging with this chick.Her other foot over my shoulder...What we call in Yard Foot Pon Shoulder!

Damn, I can't give you red k at the moment.

Check
02-10-2010, 08:26 PM
SMH at some of these posts. Tiny, sexy, well maintained feet on a woman are amazing. I'm not talking about your average ho, talking about a lady that you care for. There is nothing better than laying down next to your lady and giving her a nice rub down. Play with your women and kiss the toes. Used to love kissing the heels of her feet.

KRITKL
02-10-2010, 09:32 PM
WTF I didn't know so many people loved feet. Nice feet are good but cmon who gives a fuc about feet. Cute face, tight body and a good personality I could give a **** what her feet look like.

Disposable Arts
02-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Theres a difference between liking a fine beezy with some cute toes and just being into feet, there are definitely weirder fetishes out there.

Derranged
02-10-2010, 10:21 PM
I'll give a girl a foot massage, but I aint puttin my mouth on it.

paulf
02-10-2010, 11:58 PM
If you suck a girls toes while youre ****ing her it really gets her going. This is all i know.

Fighting Marine
02-11-2010, 12:04 AM
i don't date women without seeing their feet first......thats why the beach is the best pick-up zone

Crazylegs77
02-11-2010, 12:09 AM
A lot of people seem to be into them, what is up with that, i mean, I just dont get it, can one of you foot people please explain it to me

I dont get it either and have also posted a similar thread a while back trying to gain some insight.

-ELO-
02-11-2010, 12:17 AM

Don't worry, I'll give him well deserved GreenK!!!

Earl Hickey
02-11-2010, 12:41 AM
poll added!!!!

Easy-E
02-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Can't we all just get along? It's cold and snowy. We can get some crackers with penutbutter and hot coco. We can watch Tony-Jirov or something and sing songs of yesteryear.

**** that lets rewatch Taylor vs Spinks!

The Great Shark
02-11-2010, 04:39 AM
Feet are feet. No fetish here.

Fighting Marine
02-11-2010, 04:41 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gHb4TUy__FU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gHb4TUy__FU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Gully Gad
02-11-2010, 05:56 AM

lol

If you did Earl you teras would get rinsed with Red!!
Like ur hit would matter anyway

MANGLER
03-16-2010, 01:29 AM
Ass is where it's at.

Face, tits, legs, even eyes and lips all figure in.

To hell wit feet. Never understood cats wit foot fetishes.

Prostitroop
03-16-2010, 01:48 AM
Not to sound picky or appear as if I have high standards but...

ugly feet can sometimes be a deal breaker for me, even if the girl is good looking.