View Full Version : drink eggs for breakfast

jatt the ripper
05-12-2005, 04:08 PM
i thinking about starting to drink eggs in the morngin, for the protein and ****. it is worth it?

i heard the egg white is the good part and the egg yolk(yellow bit) is not. anyone know>

Ark
05-12-2005, 04:18 PM
buy yourself some low carb wiegh protien and save your self the digusting taste. I'v tried it once and never again!! :D

dionysusolympus
05-12-2005, 04:20 PM
From my side, if you mix it with milk, it isn't too bad. but I think you're better off getting the Weight Gainer formulas (since they contain both egg whites and a bit more). That's just my opinion...you can take it as you may...

leff
05-12-2005, 04:37 PM
the yolk is to high in fat, you should have eggwhites after training not in the morning, eat oatmel for breakfast instead.

i mix my eggwhites in chicken brot, tastes good actually.

eating em raw doesnt taste very good.

jatt the ripper
05-12-2005, 05:02 PM
lol - i started this moring and thought id be a heavyweight and cracked 3 eggs into the glass. i took a sip and the taste didnt really bother me but i couldnt handle the egg yolk, couldnt get it down.

i only wanted to do it cuz i dont really eat foods with high protein and thought this mite help. well thats a lie, i was watching rocky again and he was doing it and i;d thought i do the same.

leff
05-12-2005, 05:56 PM
just eat some chicken man, how hard can it be

jatt the ripper
05-12-2005, 06:14 PM
i'm vegetarion - eggs i dont class as meat

m00ks
05-12-2005, 06:39 PM
I use to drink 7 egg whites every morning to get protein. One egg white will give you about 3-4 grams. That's on top of a high protein diet. If your bothered by the taste and smell, put a teaspoon of vanilla and it should kill the stink. The only thing that's bad about this is the salmonela content of raw eggs. You're better off buying whey protein isolate or concentrate, but eggs are the cheaper alternative. High muscle building protein value.

ebaum
05-12-2005, 09:00 PM
break them so it mix's in with the white nad you don;t have a huge glob to swallow.

the_painless
05-13-2005, 07:51 PM
stuff that! buy a protein drink and forget about!

Dyl-G
05-14-2005, 12:52 AM
yeah dude buy whey protein and make a shake with fruit u can get your fruit and protein at the same time its also good to get fatty acids and put them in there cuz those are essential to your diet

itsbusdriver
05-14-2005, 01:16 AM
I use to drink 7 egg whites every morning to get protein. One egg white will give you about 3-4 grams. That's on top of a high protein diet. If your bothered by the taste and smell, put a teaspoon of vanilla and it should kill the stink. The only thing that's bad about this is the salmonela content of raw eggs. You're better off buying whey protein isolate or concentrate, but eggs are the cheaper alternative. High muscle building protein value.

thats very interesting... Salmonela is the No 1 cause of gastritis... which can lead to dehydration and malnutrition... go with an alternative.. raw egg whites are just not safe..

Speedy Gonzales
05-14-2005, 11:08 PM
I don't know if you know this, but there is an ancient and secret technique of eating food without risking disease.

It's called cooking and has been handed down for generations from the ancient times.

But don't tell anyone, it's a BIG secret.

lol

the_painless
05-15-2005, 06:24 AM
lol hey speedy that's funny!
to be honest i don't wanna know the secret.