View Full Version : Asian Sensation back in action!

Mr. Ryan
05-12-2005, 09:28 AM
I was at Dupree's Gym in Jersey City when my manager Bob told me that he wanted to put me in a show this Saturday. I told him I can't because I got work. Then he told me, "No problem, we can do next month." I told him I had concerns about training and sparring, and he told me "Don't worry, it's a white collar bout, we'll either give you a dentist or a lawyer or a f*g**t". I was like "That sounds easy enough." He told me I didn't even need to train to beat them, but to do it anyways. The bout is some Saturday in June at Gleason's Gym. So bring your Asian Sensation posters and all that other good ****, if you want to see a Blue Collar Flip pound on some lawyer in my first fight back in over a year.

dionysusolympus
05-12-2005, 10:26 AM
one word: pansy. step up your game, man.

m00ks
05-12-2005, 12:26 PM
Your manager Bob tellin you not to train for a fight....smells fishy.

ebaum
05-12-2005, 12:56 PM
maybe his manager bet on the other guy.

mikey5time
05-12-2005, 02:05 PM
Maybe the opponent's on 'roids, so even if they win, it won't matter. :)

BadMagick
05-12-2005, 02:14 PM
That is a pro bout, right?

boxstarr
05-12-2005, 05:34 PM
if you want to make it you have to challenge yourself - box against boxers not sum fools who barely know how to throw a punch. ive seen your record so i can respect your ability but not your decision to a white collar bout

Mr. Ryan
05-17-2005, 01:17 PM
one word: pansy. step up your game, man.
2 words: Car Accident. I haven't fought since last April, I'm coming down from 170 and am taking a soft touch, then will jump in there with someone real a few weeks after that. And since I can't work out at my gym any days except Tuesday and Wednesday because I have work, I might not be able to properly prepare for a serious bout right now.

azn_violater
05-17-2005, 06:34 PM
i respect ur aproach to get back into ur groove and r u filipino?

Mr. Ryan
05-18-2005, 01:05 PM
i respect ur aproach to get back into ur groove and r u filipino?
Yes, I am Filipino. Here is the skinny, and I'm going to be frank as I've already called off the bout. I was in a car accident last year, and am currently in the litigation process to get my settlement. It would hurt my lawsuit if I was to renew my book (Amateur License) so I was going to take an easy White Collar bout because I don't need to obtain a book for that. That way, I can fight and still not have to worry about not getting all the money I have coming from the lawsuit. It wasn't cowardice, it was simply business. As you could see from the initial post, I wasn't really up for an easy fight. I don't get up for those.

Mr. Ryan
05-18-2005, 01:56 PM
Look for me this Fall, against serious opposition.

dionysusolympus
05-18-2005, 04:08 PM
Look for me this Fall, against serious opposition.

looking forward to it, dude... ;)

RedLight_Traitor
05-18-2005, 04:24 PM
i dont get why u call it azn sensation

Mr. Ryan
05-18-2005, 05:12 PM
i dont get why u call it azn sensation
Why I call it Asian Sensation? Because I'm Asian and I'm Sensational. That's why.

jatt the ripper
05-18-2005, 06:28 PM
Why I call it Asian Sensation? Because I'm Asian and I'm Sensational. That's why.

lol-

fair enough u want to ease yourself into your comeback but it shouldn't be that 'easy' and i dont know what your trainer is doing telling you not to train.

Mr. Ryan
05-19-2005, 09:42 AM
lol-

fair enough u want to ease yourself into your comeback but it shouldn't be that 'easy' and i dont know what your trainer is doing telling you not to train.
He's not my trainer, he's my manager. And he said that not literally, but to tell me the ease of the bout. I was just waiting to get the fight over with quickly, I wasn't too excited about it. But, thats that, I'll fight after my lawsuit.