Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Mike Swick is still sleeping!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] I think Mike Swick is still sleeping!

I really dislike Mike Swick as a WW for some reason. Ever since he went to the WW division something I just didn't like about him for making that move. He needs to move back to MW asap, he was 10x better than he is now when he was fighting as a regular sized dude and not a anarexic coke-fiend.

Comment

Mike Swick losing brings a smile to my face. It's nice to see someone at the exact moment they realize they're not as good as they think they are...

Comment

Swick should fight at 185, he's weight drained and looks like he got AIDS.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Mike Swick losing brings a smile to my face. It's nice to see someone at the exact moment they realize they're not as good as they think they are...
          i couldn't have said the above any better, swick is overrrated. it's always a pleasure to see him lose

Comment

I actually met the dude about a year and change ago; I was baffled as to how the guy can possibly make 170! He is not a small guy. I'm 5'11 and he was about my frame, but taller. I outweigh the guy by about 55 pounds.

By the way, his girlfriend is a fatty

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
              I actually met the dude about a year and change ago; I was baffled as to how the guy can possibly make 170! He is not a small guy. I'm 5'11 and he was about my frame, but taller. I outweigh the guy by about 55 pounds.

By the way, his girlfriend is a fatty
              Fatties need love too.

Comment

Wow nobodies said anything about his overrated boxing on the boxing site hahaha but is boxing is poop. He doesn't jab, he just throws random flurries and that completely kills the point of having a reach & height advantage and just gets him dropped like the last fight. Definitely should move back up.

Comment

Working...
                X