View Full Version : PS3 Heavy Rain demo code give aways..

Ether
02-08-2010, 01:17 AM
better offer for codes for demo.

--discussion---

M Deezy
02-08-2010, 01:19 AM
dont think i even heard of the game. . .

TintaBoricua
02-08-2010, 02:26 AM
are you serious?

I know what that game is. I've been anticipating that game for more than a year now. Hell, I played Indigo Prophecy way back when it came out...

Are you being serious? The demo's out?

Ether
02-08-2010, 02:41 AM
No, it isn't out. Not out for a week or maybe two.

This is legit though.

Ryn0
02-08-2010, 08:38 AM
are you serious?

I know what that game is. I've been anticipating that game for more than a year now. Hell, I played Indigo Prophecy way back when it came out...

Are you being serious? The demo's out?
It's out if you have the demo code now (which usually you had to win through competitions etc), it public demo comes out on the european playstation store on Feb 11th

Ether
02-08-2010, 11:05 AM
You played it ry?

The demo is ****ing ill, even the menu and pause screen. It's like Indigo Prophecy X10.

- v e t -
02-08-2010, 11:10 AM
TBH, its not a game i'm very stoked for, but i'll def tryout the demo when it drops in the US...

im still waiting for GT5

:sad2:

Ryn0
02-08-2010, 11:35 AM
You played it ry?

The demo is ****ing ill, even the menu and pause screen. It's like Indigo Prophecy X10.
Not right now, it's on download but I don't think it's downloading cause im not signed in

I'm playing Bioshock 2, I'll give it a try later tonight.

Ryn0
02-08-2010, 11:41 AM
Not right now, it's on download but I don't think it's downloading cause im not signed in

I'm playing Bioshock 2, I'll give it a try later tonight.
Actually, It just finished downloading I'll have a go now.

Ether
02-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Post your thoughts.

Ryn0
02-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Post your thoughts.
Just had the fight, that was epic. For what is essentially a Quick Time Event my heart was racing and It's never done that in a game before and it's just the demo. Not to mention the game looks gorgeous, graphically I think it looks even better than Killzone or Crysis thats how impressed I am.

I thought it might be a bit labourous, at first the slow walking speed annoyed me but then it just realised it's part of a realism and making the characters seem human. I think I'm going to pre order this. Depends what IGN thinks of it but looking at other reviews it seems that whole game is awesome.

-Hyperion-
02-08-2010, 09:58 PM
can you give m the code???ill double your points.....

-Hyperion-
02-08-2010, 11:08 PM
downloading now thanks to ether......will post impressions later

-Hyperion-
02-10-2010, 11:05 PM
ok...ive played it........first of all, those graphics are ****n nice....the controlls are pretty comfortable......i like that you can use the sixaxis in a non-gimmick way, folklore is still the only game ive played in which the sixaxis really shines though(probably should play flower and flow....heard those are awesome).....

now onto the story.....seems like it could be good.....dialogue is good so far...i didnt think much of the old man's voice acting......but the hoe girl was pretty good imo....i wonder if you can let the old man die of an asthma attack in the full game.....the fight scene was the highlight of the demo, holy ****, it really felt pretty exciting...but pretty easy(even though the demo was on hard) hope you have to press quicker in the final build.....ive played it twice and ive gotten pretty diferent conversations with the girl....first time i asked more about her son....since i didnt know she coudl flip out before i used all my options......second time i went more to the police stuff and halfway through the conversation i felt a bit bad about being so tactless...and in fact when the conversation ended, my character was thinking the same :lol1:

second part of the demo.....pretty straight forward exploring.....again my actions mattered, as i was unpolite to the policemen who were drinking coffe, so they didnt let me ask **** after that.... :lol1:

really seems like the game could be pretty great...much better than i anticipated...i guess my only complaint is the easyness...

Ether
02-11-2010, 12:54 AM
Reviews of the full game so far.

GameRankings 91.61%
Metacritic 90/100

1UP.com A-
Eurogamer 9/10
Famitsu 37/40
Game Informer 9.5/10
GamePro 5/5
GamesMaster 91%
IGN 9.0/10
Official PlayStation Magazine (US) 5/5 stars
Official PlayStation Magazine (UK) 9/10

Ryn0
02-11-2010, 02:07 PM
ok...ive played it........first of all, those graphics are ****n nice....the controlls are pretty comfortable......i like that you can use the sixaxis in a non-gimmick way, folklore is still the only game ive played in which the sixaxis really shines though(probably should play flower and flow....heard those are awesome).....

now onto the story.....seems like it could be good.....dialogue is good so far...i didnt think much of the old man's voice acting......but the hoe girl was pretty good imo....i wonder if you can let the old man die of an asthma attack in the full game.....the fight scene was the highlight of the demo, holy ****, it really felt pretty exciting...but pretty easy(even though the demo was on hard) hope you have to press quicker in the final build.....ive played it twice and ive gotten pretty diferent conversations with the girl....first time i asked more about her son....since i didnt know she coudl flip out before i used all my options......second time i went more to the police stuff and halfway through the conversation i felt a bit bad about being so tactless...and in fact when the conversation ended, my character was thinking the same :lol1:

second part of the demo.....pretty straight forward exploring.....again my actions mattered, as i was unpolite to the policemen who were drinking coffe, so they didnt let me ask **** after that.... :lol1:

really seems like the game could be pretty great...much better than i anticipated...i guess my only complaint is the easyness...
According to reviewers and reports ANY of the main characters can die and it will affect the game subtley up until the ending apparently there are MANY MANY endings. Far more than just "good, bad and neutal"