View Full Version : When you go back to the home land...how do people treat you???

RavshinRicRude
02-05-2010, 01:15 PM
I assume most of you here still have some roots back in your home land....los abuelitos.....los tios....los primos....or just los amigos....but what ever the case maybe I assume you guys go back and visit from time to time......

How you guys get treated by the fam???

How you guys get treated by just people in general?????

Do ya'll enjoy paying a visit every now and then or no???

The Underboss
02-05-2010, 09:59 PM
they treat me good.
i miss my homeland :(.

-Incred-
02-06-2010, 01:48 PM
I have been here for about 14 but I have always gone back. When I was in middle school I would spend the entire summer in Mexico. Later on when I started HS and got a PT job I stopped going. However, when I started college I started to visit during the Christmas break and its always fun. They threat me very well because I do not act like an ass or pretend that I am better, I just act just as my friends/cousins over there, get drunk on Caguamas and **** lol.

RavshinRicRude
02-09-2010, 01:16 PM
I have been here for about 14 but I have always gone back. When I was in middle school I would spend the entire summer in Mexico. Later on when I started HS and got a PT job I stopped going. However, when I started college I started to visit during the Christmas break and its always fun. They threat me very well because I do not act like an ass or pretend that I am better, I just act just as my friends/cousins over there, get drunk on Caguamas and **** lol.

Yeah I hear that.......that's how I roll too.....I used to spend whole summers in Mex....when I got older it was harder to find the time but even know Ill go back for 2 or 3 weeks at a time..........good **** playa!!!

RavshinRicRude
02-09-2010, 01:17 PM
they treat me good.
i miss my homeland :(.

Why not go back to visit??? when is the last time you were there???

Eric Holder
02-10-2010, 10:06 PM
I still go to Tijuana and Ensenada to chill with friends for the weekend but I haven't got to go back to my hometown in a while... I visit some cousins out in Guadalajara from time to time though

RavshinRicRude
02-11-2010, 12:39 PM
I still go to Tijuana and Ensenada to chill with friends for the weekend but I haven't got to go back to my hometown in a while... I visit some cousins out in Guadalajara from time to time though

Where's hometown though??? I mean TJ an Ensenada don't really count unless your from there...cuz them joints are full of peeps from over here to party!!!:birthday:

El Ceja
02-11-2010, 02:49 PM
true spit!!!!Fuk the homeland!!!pinche crooked country makes me feel unsafe everytime i cross the border...fuk LA MORDIDA

Eric Holder
02-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Where's hometown though??? I mean TJ an Ensenada don't really count unless your from there...cuz them joints are full of peeps from over here to party!!!:birthday:

I lived in Uruapan, Michoacan till I was like 7 but all my fam's from Sahuayo

RavshinRicRude
02-11-2010, 07:24 PM

Any broads like the one on your sigi?? Id' go hahaha:luvbed:

-ELO-
02-15-2010, 03:26 AM
I am In my homeland.

No Ceiling
02-18-2010, 01:15 AM
if you can no longer speak spanish, you might get bullied

RavshinRicRude
02-18-2010, 02:47 PM
I am In my homeland.

Home land is where the roots are at homie.....unless your a native american and live in a reservation you ain't in homeland....this is our new home away from home....cuz I consider myself to be an american (born in Tx) but the roots for me are still in Mex......where's your fam from????

GeorgiaRED
10-27-2010, 07:53 PM
Home land is where the roots are at homie.....unless your a native american and live in a reservation you ain't in homeland....this is our new home away from home....cuz I consider myself to be an american (born in Tx) but the roots for me are still in Mex......where's your fam from????

Storm is just the biggest ******* on this Lounge.

Anyway, I used to go every Summer and Christmas break up till 2 years ago because I'm broke but I love the mother land and would rather live there si todo no estuviera tan jodido. Viva Mexico.

dj Ramos
10-27-2010, 09:56 PM
im treated like a god, I feel sorry for hispanics who don't speak or understand spanish, it sickens me see how americanized those faqqots are, sadly most of my friends are hispanic and none can speak or understand spanish for sh*t I can have a steady spanish conversation with only 1 of my boys, pretty fu*kin pathetic if u ask me.

I never took a spanish class until high school, the spanish they teach in school is so dick its not the typical spanish we all speak I guess the school level spanish is more like the way they speak in spain I guess. But definitly not the way ricans, mexican, cuban, dominacans, or central americans speak.

Sadly I can bearly read and write spanish but I speak it like if I lived in my home country. Matter fact whenever I see soccer games or the news I cannot stand the american commentary they r so fu*kin boring. Spanish commentary is the sh*t they are into the game and they get you into the game.

RavshinRicRude
10-28-2010, 11:41 AM
im treated like a god, I feel sorry for hispanics who don't speak or understand spanish, it sickens me see how americanized those faqqots are, sadly most of my friends are hispanic and none can speak or understand spanish for sh*t I can have a steady spanish conversation with only 1 of my boys, pretty fu*kin pathetic if u ask me.

I never took a spanish class until high school, the spanish they teach in school is so dick its not the typical spanish we all speak I guess the school level spanish is more like the way they speak in spain I guess. But definitly not the way ricans, mexican, cuban, dominacans, or central americans speak.

Sadly I can bearly read and write spanish but I speak it like if I lived in my home country. Matter fact whenever I see soccer games or the news I cannot stand the american commentary they r so fu*kin boring. Spanish commentary is the sh*t they are into the game and they get you into the game.

There's a lot of kat like that too.......que segun no hablan espanol......hahaha

Capo Loko
10-28-2010, 05:07 PM

Simon, I hear you. Especially the ones who say "I don't speak or understand spanish" and they look more paisa than a border brother. I hate people like that. I know a few but they don't pull that **** when I'm around

Anyhow, compas. My Familia is from Quiroga, Michoacan. LOVE IT! I am actually planning on buying a casita there. It's been over 14 yrs since I've gone back. Hopefully this year si dios quiere. I love it. Women... damn... they love guys "del otro lado". Had my share of good puzzy there... almost got me shot... one of the reasons I haven't gone back. True story.

Mexico is a beautiful place... too bad it's so ****in' corrupt!!!

RavshinRicRude
10-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Simon, I hear you. Especially the ones who say "I don't speak or understand spanish" and they look more paisa than a border brother. I hate people like that. I know a few but they don't pull that **** when I'm around

Anyhow, compas. My Familia is from Quiroga, Michoacan. LOVE IT! I am actually planning on buying a casita there. It's been over 14 yrs since I've gone back. Hopefully this year si dios quiere. I love it. Women... damn... they love guys "del otro lado". Had my share of good puzzy there... almost got me shot... one of the reasons I haven't gone back. True story.

Mexico is a beautiful place... too bad it's so ****in' corrupt!!!

Esos jijos de su puta madre me cain en la punta de la verga.....specially when they can't even speak english 100% legit then they turn aroudn and say.......ay esque casi lla no ablo espanol........no mamen!!!!!!!!:pat:

the_ilest
10-28-2010, 06:33 PM
true spit!!!!Fuk the homeland!!!pinche crooked country makes me feel unsafe everytime i cross the border...fuk LA MORDIDA

**** yeah, i hate that **** about mexico. also, ****en, my family in mexico think im made of money and always want me to give them ****en presents and ****. there like dude can you buy me a xbox, playstation, pants, shirts. **** that i can barely buy that **** for myself.

RavshinRicRude
10-28-2010, 07:50 PM
**** yeah, i hate that **** about mexico. also, ****en, my family in mexico think im made of money and always want me to give them ****en presents and ****. there like dude can you buy me a xbox, playstation, pants, shirts. **** that i can barely buy that **** for myself.

hAHAHAHAH.......FUNNY BUT TRUE:bling:

the_ilest
10-29-2010, 12:10 AM
hAHAHAHAH.......FUNNY BUT TRUE:bling:

yeah, no kidding. i really hate that ****. i stopped giving them gifts since last year. This year, im spending all my money on my self. i bought tickets to the khan fight and both marquz fights. im being selfish this year.

RavshinRicRude
10-29-2010, 01:43 PM
yeah, no kidding. i really hate that ****. i stopped giving them gifts since last year. This year, im spending all my money on my self. i bought tickets to the khan fight and both marquz fights. im being selfish this year.

Well when we go we always take gifts....I just can't show up empty handed...just can't do it....no matter how ungrateful then can be..hahaha

the_ilest
10-30-2010, 11:06 AM
Well when we go we always take gifts....I just can't show up empty handed...just can't do it....no matter how ungrateful then can be..hahaha

haha yeah i know. i always end up giving them crap. like im sure i will end up buying them some shoes and some levis. but it is crazy like when ever i go to mexico, i always see mexicans with ambrocombry and fitch or designer clothes in the mercado.

xcaret v3
10-30-2010, 11:15 AM

my moms side is from a small town 30 mins away from Uruapan called Tomendan...

RavshinRicRude
11-01-2010, 12:30 PM
haha yeah i know. i always end up giving them crap. like im sure i will end up buying them some shoes and some levis. but it is crazy like when ever i go to mexico, i always see mexicans with ambrocombry and fitch or designer clothes in the mercado.

Hhaha.........hella funny!!!!!

-ELO-
11-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Like I said, I am in my homeland but I guess you meant when I go to my parents birthplace?

My mother was born In Michoacan but she grew up in Mexcicali and Calexico. We don't know any of our family from Mochoacan so we have never been there. But I have family in Mexicali. We use to visit there very often when I was little because my great-grandmother lived there and my mother was raised with here so they were very close. She passed away in 2000 and after that we rarely visited. My uncle lived there but he passed away in 2007.

So the last time I went was maybe 2008.

To answer the TS's question, family treats me pretty normal TBH. Now the girls is a different story. Even my girl cousins flirt with me...lol..but the last few times I went the wife went me so I had to be a good boy:D

RavshinRicRude
11-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Like I said, I am in my homeland but I guess you meant when I go to my parents birthplace?

My mother was born In Michoacan but she grew up in Mexcicali and Calexico. We don't know any of our family from Mochoacan so we have never been there. But I have family in Mexicali. We use to visit there very often when I was little because my great-grandmother lived there and my mother was raised with here so they were very close. She passed away in 2000 and after that we rarely visited. My uncle lived there but he passed away in 2007.

To answer the TS's question, family treats me pretty normal TBH. Now the girls is a different story. Even my girl cousins flirt with me...lol..but the last few times I went the wife went me so I had to be a good boy:D

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_THIqU_TTsHo/S7IcVkP8azI/AAAAAAAACUA/1F3wJ7mfkzQ/s1600/coconut+hair.jpg

-Johannes-
11-01-2010, 02:24 PM
Dandoles una perspectiva de el lado opuesto... I have a lot of family on the US. I like when some of my cousins come to visit us here in guadalajara. It depends mostly on how you act. I really enjoy it when they get excited about going to the places where their parents were born and where they hung around. I dislike when they act as if they are superior in anyway because they were born in the US. Some of my cousins speak a bit different when they speak spanish but I don't care as long as they try. I try to make them feel welcome so that they feel proud of their origins and homeland.

-ELO-
11-01-2010, 02:31 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_THIqU_TTsHo/S7IcVkP8azI/AAAAAAAACUA/1F3wJ7mfkzQ/s1600/coconut+hair.jpg

Coconut pride:banana::usa2:

RavshinRicRude
11-01-2010, 03:02 PM
Coconut pride:banana::usa2:

You do know your not white right???ahhahaha.......if I callyou a fa9g will you display fa9g pride now!!! =0)

-ELO-
11-01-2010, 03:14 PM
You do know your not white right???ahhahaha.......if I callyou a fa9g will you display fa9g pride now!!! =0)

I am white:grr:

RavshinRicRude
11-01-2010, 03:21 PM
I am white:grr:

Hahahah.........the only thing white about you is your uniform.....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=274&pictureid=8596

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=274&pictureid=8591

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=274&pictureid=8593

and even that is dingy as fuk.......hahahhaha

-ELO-
11-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Hahahah.........the only thing white about you is your uniform.....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=274&pictureid=8596

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=274&pictureid=8591

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=274&pictureid=8593

and even that is dingy as fuk.......hahahhaha

I'm white inside though.....isn't that what matters?:dunno:

RavshinRicRude
11-01-2010, 03:31 PM
I'm white inside though.....isn't that what matters?:dunno:

Nucca your not white on the inside.......you green on the inside cuz your insides are rotten.....that's why when you open your mouth all that stench comes out.......true story!!!!!!!!!!

-ELO-
11-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Nucca your not white on the inside.......you green on the inside cuz your insides are rotten.....that's why when you open your mouth all that stench comes out.......true story!!!!!!!!!!

They're white I tell ya what:boxing:

RavshinRicRude
11-01-2010, 03:55 PM
They're white I tell ya what:boxing:

ok dude hang tan whiteboy...........hahahaha.....u can still suckacok for being a sellout though........

pauliemali
11-01-2010, 09:26 PM

huh? so your a coconut but you cant write english

not if they knew you were a ****ing coconut

-ELO-
11-01-2010, 11:06 PM
huh? so your a coconut but you cant write english

not if they knew you were a ****ing coconut

That's right, I am an illiterate coconut:D and proud of it.

My family knows of my devotion and loyalty to The Coconut Movement. They respect and admire my courage to stand up for what I believe in despite being hated upon by my fellow Hispanic brothers.

Cleto_Reyes
11-02-2010, 11:48 AM

My family knows of my devotion and loyalty to The Coconut Movement. They respect and admire my courage to stand up for what I believe in despite being hated upon by my fellow Hispanic brothers.

hey have u ever told a mexican go back to mexico?

pauliemali
11-02-2010, 12:54 PM

ok your off the hook only because of that chick in your sig

-Johannes-
11-02-2010, 12:56 PM
This dude is trolling or retarded, eitherway ya no le hagan caso.

RavshinRicRude
11-02-2010, 01:47 PM
hey have u ever told a mexican go back to mexico?

Yeah he tells himself in the mirror every day.......

Cleto_Reyes
11-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Yeah he tells himself in the mirror every day.......

LOL probably. I wonder how he acts when he visits mexico. Probably thinks hes better then everybody there. Its people like him is the reason some people from mexico hate chicanos

-ELO-
11-03-2010, 01:50 PM
LOL probably. I wonder how he acts when he visits mexico. Probably thinks hes better then everybody there. Its people like him is the reason some people from mexico hate chicanos

Dude, I'm not even like that bro...I'm one of the nicest and most respectable persons you can ever meet.....it doesn't matter what color, race or nationality.

You guys have twisted one simple point of view into something much more worse then what it really is.

But it doesn't bother me, you guys seem to take this much too serious and seem to take it to the heart. You shouldn't do that really, it will only make you bitter and especially with the whole immigration issue. I say that because you guys seem to be very sensitive about that particular issue.

You should relax and respect other people's opinion no matter how different it may be from yours. If you were to do that, you would feel much more better than getting all frustrated and angry about it.

That is why any negativity that is directed towards me be it here or my personal life, I am able to respond in a positive manner...things really don't seem to have a negative impact on me even if there someone in my face cursing or what not. It feels much more better to be at peace within yourself and towards others.

I thought I would just share that with you because I can sense that the illegal immigration issue is an issue that seems to bother you very much.

Cuauhtémoc1520
11-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Dude, I'm not even like that bro...I'm one of the nicest and most respectable persons you can ever meet.....it doesn't matter what color, race or nationality.

You guys have twisted one simple point of view into something much more worse then what it really is.

But it doesn't bother me, you guys seem to take this much too serious and seem to take it to the heart. You shouldn't do that really, it will only make you bitter and especially with the whole immigration issue. I say that because you guys seem to be very sensitive about that particular issue.

You should relax and respect other people's opinion no matter how different it may be from yours. If you were to do that, you would feel much more better than getting all frustrated and angry about it.

That is why any negativity that is directed towards me be it here or my personal life, I am able to respond in a positive manner...things really don't seem to have a negative impact on me even if there someone in my face cursing or what not. It feels much more better to be at peace within yourself and towards others.

I thought I would just share that with you because I can sense that the illegal immigration issue is an issue that seems to bother you very much.

So you are the type of person that thinks "live and let live" hu?

It's funny because that's what people say when they are on this side of the argument. It's like when rich people get offended when you mention money, because they have it all. Or when White people dismiss race, because they have never suffered from racism.

You think little of the immigration issue, even have gone as far to say "They live better than us". Something as ridiculous as that doesn't deserve a response but I try and converse with you in an intelligent manner.

Sometimes in life you must take a stand, even if it's the side that isn't very popular. Just because I was born here in the U.S, doesn't mean I should stand buy and accept the injustices of the world, especially when it hits home with my people.

If everyone took your stance in life, there would be no Cesar Chavez, no Martin Luther King, No Emiliano Zapata, no leaders that are willing to fight and even die for what is right.

I hope for your sake and the sake of people around you that you do one day.....but I'm guessing that probably won't happen.

RavshinRicRude
11-07-2010, 11:07 AM

Oh don't worry that's just called being a spineless pu.ss.y......it will go away once your nutz drop......oh wait........maybe not......sorry.....I guess your stuck being a spineless poosey for the rest of your life then.......:crazy::boxing::crazy: