View Full Version : Mikkel Kessler, can he fight?

mosley
05-11-2005, 01:32 AM
I need any information from anyone who has seen this man fight. He has had to postpone his fight with Mundine. It was suppose to happen tonight. His record is no help, so if anyone has seen him fight and can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Neuraxis
05-11-2005, 01:40 AM
Yeah he can fight. He's an extremely talented fighter. I saw his fight with Siaca. He won every single round by a landslide. It wasn't even close. Keep in mind that Siaza beat Mundine in his previous fight. You can't download torrents yet, but once you reach the limit, whatever it is now, I'd be happy to upload the Siaca fight if you still want it. In the meantime here is an interview with Kessler.

http://boxing2004.com/Interview/MikkelKessler.htm

PunchDrunk
05-11-2005, 08:54 AM
I second that! The kid can fight.

mosley
05-11-2005, 11:32 PM
Thanks for the info people. I would like to look at the Siaca fight and thanks for the link. After hearing you guys and reading the Kessler piece I'm convinced Mundine is in for a tough fight. Especially since the only time he was tested he got knocked out. His level of opposition has been woeful at best. Thanks also punchdrunk.

No wonder Mundine has described Kessler as his "Everest" and that Kessler has no trouble with coming to Aust to fight.

NAB
05-12-2005, 01:04 AM
I just saw him for the first time. Mundine is in trouble.

the_painless
05-13-2005, 08:59 PM
mundine is a dickhead and i hope kessler knocks him into next universe!!!!!!!!!

the_painless
05-13-2005, 09:00 PM
and i would love to see him return to rugby cause i know for a fact there are some guys there that would love to take a shot him on the field

mosley
05-14-2005, 03:23 AM
mundine is a dickhead and i hope kessler knocks him into next universe!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that brother! :boxing:

As for the rugby thing, I think Mundine is going to catch alot of late and high tackles. He hasn't played league in 5 years so he will have alot of ground to make up. Either way, boxing or rugby, somebody is going to hurt the prick. :D

mosley
05-23-2005, 02:13 AM
It's back on June 8th. Sooner than I expected. Smash him into next week Kessler! :)

moochi
05-23-2005, 05:08 AM
Kessler is an awesome fighter.......having said this, Mundine is not an average fighter....styles make fights and this will be an interesting fight. i pick Kessler by late round TKO, but only after being outboxed during the fight.

mosley
05-23-2005, 09:33 AM
Kessler is an awesome fighter.......having said this, Mundine is not an average fighter....styles make fights and this will be an interesting fight. i pick Kessler by late round TKO, but only after being outboxed during the fight.

A good point. Mundine, as much as I hate him has alot of natural talent. More than his biggest critic Danny Green (all due respect to him) the problem with Mundine however is that he has gone in soft so many times. Even tho he has had good sparring in the States, sparring is only good up to a point. It is in actual fights, where a fighter really improves and his qaulity of opposition has been very poor. This and his lack of an amatuer career, I believe will be the difference in the fight.

P.s. Providing the officiating isn't suspect as in the Echols fight.

rudy
05-26-2005, 09:04 AM
i have not seen the fight of Kessler vs Sica but I have watched Mikkel fight quite a few times as I used to get all the danish shows taped for me.

I have seen nothing special in him whatsover but Calzaghe was impressed enough to decline fighting him. Please explain what is so good about him, he is not a BIG PUNCHER, AVERAGE BOXER in my mind Carl Froch would give him hell

PunchDrunk
05-27-2005, 05:26 AM
i have not seen the fight of Kessler vs Sica but I have watched Mikkel fight quite a few times as I used to get all the danish shows taped for me.

I have seen nothing special in him whatsover but Calzaghe was impressed enough to decline fighting him. Please explain what is so good about him, he is not a BIG PUNCHER, AVERAGE BOXER in my mind Carl Froch would give him hell

If you claim that he's not a big puncher, and an average boxer, maybe YOU'RE not the expert you think you are? :p

jangeorg
06-01-2005, 08:13 PM

Kessler will knock Mudine head off, :boxing:

Hunna
06-05-2005, 03:58 AM
Kessler will knock Mudine head of an **** him in his throat :boxing:

bro, think of what your are going to write, before you write it, cos i don't understand a word you typed.

jangeorg
06-05-2005, 08:57 PM
See Mikkel Kessler sparring with Sam Soliman

http://www.4sport.dk/dagbog.shtml

:boxing:

Hunna
06-05-2005, 11:17 PM
awesome link!

mosley
06-06-2005, 01:15 AM
Kessler will knock Mudine head off, and **** him in his throat :boxing:

I realise that English is not your first language, but that is no excuse for posting garbage. Try to post reasons why you think someone will win and back it up with some insight. I really don't appreciate obscenity for the sake of it.

dizzy
06-09-2005, 12:59 PM
Kessler by UD

newedition112
09-07-2005, 01:21 PM
kessler just punches too hard