View Full Version : Butt Exercises???

EXIGE
05-10-2005, 12:21 PM
I have heard many fighters been described as some of the hardest hitters in their weight division. Like naz apparently used to punch as hard as a middleweight because of his legs and the strength they give him.

This must mean that having a strong ass also helps. After all the ass is just an extension of the leg :rolleyes: .

but neway does ne1 know sum butt exercises. And does ne1 know if these would be useful.

Strong butt - Strong legs - Strong back = hard hit??

Well thts my theory anyway.

Sweat
05-10-2005, 12:30 PM
THis thread is too damn funny!!!!! ahhahaha

dionysusolympus
05-10-2005, 12:35 PM
First start off with crushing a peanut between your ass cheeks. Then move to a walnut. When you've gotten to a watermelon, you're in good shape... :D :hijacked:

triggerhappy
05-10-2005, 01:18 PM
sqauts works your ass too

abdiel2k3
05-10-2005, 01:22 PM
I have heard many fighters been described as some of the hardest hitters in their weight division. Like naz apparently used to punch as hard as a middleweight because of his legs and the strength they give him.

This must mean that having a strong ass also helps. After all the ass is just an extension of the leg :rolleyes: .

but neway does ne1 know sum butt exercises. And does ne1 know if these would be useful.

wow
as if the topic aint gay enough
check out his avtar
lmao

jatt the ripper
05-10-2005, 01:46 PM
1 ) lie down on your side, so your shoulder and elbow are touching the floor. lift your leg up and move it round in a circular motion.

2) get down on all fours and take it like a *****.

revised 2) get down on all fours and kick a leg out, so thats its staight and hold for a couple secs.

its meant to work, but i find them to boring, so i dont tend to do alot of them. i do however often take part in the activity number 2 (with women) if you know what i mean.

FXXI
05-10-2005, 02:26 PM
"First start off with crushing a peanut between your ass cheeks. Then move to a walnut. When you've gotten to a watermelon, you're in good shape..."

Diony LoL if you can get a watermelon between your ass cheeks..then..damn i dont even want to think about it.

patto1984
05-10-2005, 09:31 PM

uhhhhhh no

the_painless
05-10-2005, 11:03 PM
try doing squats. your ass can become much stronger. lol

The Pretender
05-12-2005, 02:07 AM
^^^^

Squats what you want. I've been bodybuilding for 10 years now and squats definately built up the glutes. Another great exercise is reverse hacksquats, they hit them hard.

I doubt it helps your punch power though.

Darth Warrior
05-12-2005, 02:11 AM
^^^^

Squats what you want. I've been bodybuilding for 10 years now and squats definately built up the glutes. Another great exercise is reverse hacksquats, they hit them hard.

I doubt it helps your punch power though.

How's it help with that dick up your ass?

EXIGE
05-12-2005, 12:07 PM
reverse hacksquats .. sorry wat are these?

boxstarr
05-12-2005, 05:28 PM
you should put sumthing up your bum bum - start off small like your boyfriends willy and get bigger and bigger to eventually a watermelon or something - ur but will enlarge...jus like adding weight when you lift...makes your muscles bigger

pug1986
05-13-2005, 11:44 AM
it's more like the hips, but yeah the butt helps to rotate them.