View Full Version : If you are Latino.....do you get pissed when...

RavshinRicRude
01-27-2010, 03:40 PM
When people assume you eat Spicy ****???

RavshinRicRude
01-27-2010, 03:40 PM

People follow you at the store like you are going to steel something???

RavshinRicRude
01-27-2010, 03:41 PM
People follow you at the store like you are going to steel something???

People assume you work in construction, gardening, washing dishes, etc

RavshinRicRude
01-27-2010, 03:43 PM
People assume you work in construction, gardening, washing dishes, etc

When people assume your peeps back in the home land look like this:

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Sports/images/sombrero-straw-mexican-hat.jpg

project xxx1
01-27-2010, 03:45 PM
damm man is that how the ignorant amercians look at the latinos :nonono::nonono:

RavshinRicRude
01-27-2010, 03:46 PM
When people assume you wear this gear to go out on the weekend

http://celebritycostumeshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/truckero.jpg

RavshinRicRude
01-27-2010, 03:47 PM
When people assume if you have a last name like Gonzalez,Perez, Rodriguez, you must have an accent when speaking English????

RavshinRicRude
01-27-2010, 03:50 PM
When people assume if you have a last name like Gonzalez,Perez, Rodriguez, you must have an accent when speaking English????

When people assume you are MEXICAN.....just because you speak spanish, look brown, have a latino last name, etc

project xxx1
01-27-2010, 03:57 PM

i thought thats how all amercians in texas and down south dress

supRa
01-27-2010, 04:38 PM
lololololololololol yeaa....
i wanna point out that 1 were they follow u in the store thinkin if u gonna jack somthing... i never ever jacked **** in my life... no need 4 that...not mystyle..

supRa
01-27-2010, 04:42 PM
there was this 1 time... i used to work in internet tech. support i got this caller complaining about his internet etc... we were choppin it up... cool conversation right... then he asked me were i was from and since am from tx he asked me 'ohh your right next to mexico' like with a hate voice... then i told him ' yea my parents are mexican, am mexican american' then the dude got all pissed LOL... like if i f0cked up his day :lol1:
racist cunt...

rskumm21
01-27-2010, 05:23 PM
When people are looking down scanning your groceries, then when they come to scan **** like adobo, and Goya products, they look up at you with that face, like "Huh...Figures".

RavshinRicRude
01-27-2010, 05:47 PM
damm man is that how the ignorant amercians look at the latinos :nonono::nonono:

Hahhaa.....yeah unfortunately some do!!!!

RavshinRicRude
01-27-2010, 05:49 PM

Maybe in Texas but not here in So Cali playa!!!! we much more legit than that!! hahahhaha

RavshinRicRude
01-27-2010, 05:51 PM
When people are looking down scanning your groceries, then when they come to scan **** like adobo, and Goya products, they look up at you with that face, like "Huh...Figures".

Right??? dude one time I got some tramp asking me if I already had Tortillas at home!!!!! I was like what???? she was like yeah I see your not buying any right now so you must have some already at home........***** I hardly ever eat tortillas!!!! hahahahahhah

RavshinRicRude
01-27-2010, 05:53 PM

there was this 1 time... i used to work in internet tech. support i got this caller complaining about his internet etc... we were choppin it up... cool conversation right... then he asked me were i was from and since am from tx he asked me 'ohh your right next to mexico' like with a hate voice... then i told him ' yea my parents are mexican, am mexican american' then the dude got all pissed LOL... like if i f0cked up his day :lol1:
racist cunt...

Hey Supra do you wanna answer Project xxx??? do all "ya'll" in Tx dress like this???? hahahhahhhaa

project xxx1
01-27-2010, 05:54 PM
Maybe in Texas but not here in So Cali playa!!!! we much more legit than that!! hahahhaha
i thought that guy in the pic looked kind of kool lol :rofl::rofl:

project xxx1
01-27-2010, 05:57 PM
Hey Supra do you wanna answer Project xxx??? do all "ya'll" in Tx dress like this???? hahahhahhhaa
no offence peeps,never been texas, thats just the image i have in my head

The Scientist
01-27-2010, 06:48 PM

No.

I do eat spicy foods. I love spicy foods.

Even if I didn't, I would just dismiss it. No big deal.

Toney Loc
01-27-2010, 07:24 PM
I picture every Mexican looking like this on a Saturday night.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w77/MAC2GABY/LoshuracanesdelNorte.jpg

RavshinRicRude
01-27-2010, 07:48 PM
No.

I do eat spicy foods. I love spicy foods.

Even if I didn't, I would just dismiss it. No big deal.

What about all the other **** I listed??? any of them just bug the **** out of you?????

RavshinRicRude
01-27-2010, 07:49 PM
i thought that guy in the pic looked kind of kool lol :rofl::rofl:

no offence peeps,never been texas, thats just the image i have in my head

Hahaha......no worries dawgy.....you didn't come with no disrespect....so no offence taken.......but I do think that's kinda funny!!!!

Texanballer
01-27-2010, 09:08 PM
I hate spicy foods. And to be honest i dont like a lot of mexican food. I dont like all that **** with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, etc. Makes me vomit. I dont know how that tastes good. It seriously makes me sick.

Eric Holder
01-27-2010, 10:49 PM
I like spicy foods as long as it's complementary to/accentuates the main aspect of the dish

I picture every Mexican looking like this on a Saturday night.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w77/MAC2GABY/LoshuracanesdelNorte.jpg

:haha:

-ELO-
01-27-2010, 11:45 PM
Nah...people don't usually assume those things about me TBH....

The Scientist
01-28-2010, 02:28 AM
What about all the other **** I listed??? any of them just bug the **** out of you?????

Honestly, it used to bother me a lot when people had certain prejudices against me.

Then I realized that some people just can't help being ignorant about certain things. Maybe they're only exposed to a fraction of what some of us do and how we carry ourselves.

They will infer, based on that little bit of information, that we are all the same. Never being witness to the diversity of our culture through no fault of their own.

I'll politely correct them if I deem it necessary and see how they react. If they care to learn about my culture then that can be dealt with, and I soon realize that they actually mean well.

There are also those who purposely prejudge you, because they relish getting a rise out of you. I never give these type of people the satisfaction by getting upset. They're used to seeing the image of a Mexicano or Chicano that is a delinquente, mal educado, cholo, descarado....

I give them what their prejudice mind doesn't expect, an intelligent and composed Chicano.

RavshinRicRude
01-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Honestly, it used to bother me a lot when people had certain prejudices against me.

Then I realized that some people just can't help being ignorant about certain things. Maybe they're only exposed to a fraction of what some of us do and how we carry ourselves.

They will infer, based on that little bit of information, that we are all the same. Never being witness to the diversity of our culture through no fault of their own.

I'll politely correct them if I deem it necessary and see how they react. If they care to learn about my culture then that can be dealt with, and I soon realize that they actually mean well.

There are also those who purposely prejudge you, because they relish getting a rise out of you. I never give these type of people the satisfaction by getting upset. They're used to seeing the image of a Mexicano or Chicano that is a delinquente, mal educado, cholo, descarado....

I give them what their prejudice mind doesn't expect, an intelligent and composed Chicano.

Good **** playa....good way to look at things for sure!

RavshinRicRude
01-28-2010, 01:35 PM
Nah...people don't usually assume those things about me TBH....

What do you look like??? if you had to compare your self (physically) to someone famous who would you say you more closely resemble????

RavshinRicRude
01-28-2010, 01:36 PM
I hate spicy foods. And to be honest i dont like a lot of mexican food. I dont like all that **** with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, etc. Makes me vomit. I dont know how that tastes good. It seriously makes me sick.

Yo I hate spicy **** too playa.....but you would not believe how much **** I get over not eating spicy and being mexicano......:buttkick:

Pony Boy
01-28-2010, 04:14 PM
I like spicy food. I don't like it when we go buy something at a nice store or mall and the cashier looks at you like are you sure you have enough money to buy this?

RavshinRicRude
01-28-2010, 04:19 PM
I like spicy food. I don't like it when we go buy something at a nice store or mall and the cashier looks at you like are you sure you have enough money to buy this?

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! no ****.....I hate that ****.........when I got to a legit joint and I start looking at "expensive stuff" they like.......you know that's $300........im like........so WTF???? what cuz it's "expensive" I can't come up on that or what????????? hahahahahaha

Cuauhtémoc1520
01-28-2010, 04:31 PM
I eat tortillas

I drink Tecate con limon

My favorite dish is Chilaquiles verdes

I wear Ben Davis pants with chuck taylors

I don't wear sunglasses, I wear "Loc's"

My sandles are "Huaraches" and my flip flops are "chanclas"

You don't have a tattoo, you have a "placa"

When you have a problem with me, you have a "bronca"

A knife is a "filero" and a gun is "cuete"

Fuk it, I'm the stereo typical Mexican and I don't give a fuk!!!

So look at me funny, guard your purse when we are in the elevator alone and don't stare into my eyes for too long because I think you might have a problem. It is what it is........

RavshinRicRude
01-28-2010, 04:52 PM
I eat tortillas

I drink Tecate con limon

So look at me funny, guard your purse when we are in the elevator alone and don't stare into my eyes for too long because I think you might have a problem. It is what it is........

And that works for you playa....more power to you.....Im in my early 30's I have a shaved head a chinstrap goat t and both my arms are covered in tats I wear sleeveless shirts to show them off while sportin' my hat to the back and my doggers..........but I wear a suit and tie to work....I have a Bachelor's degree in Business Management, I run an agency that deals with millions of dollars in budgets for our programs I own two houses...my ride is legit...I like to get down with the fellas but I enjoy the fine things too....I like to eat my Mole and Pozole but don't look at me as a one dimensional kat just because I may look a certain way...I bring it from all angles you hurd??? that's all im saying!

Weebler I
01-28-2010, 06:53 PM
This surely doesn't work one way, latinos have got to have pre-conceptions about white people too. I always imagine latinos and blacks think white people are square and boring. Btw latino women >>>>>>>>>>>>* but then you already knew that.

RavshinRicRude
01-28-2010, 07:50 PM
This surely doesn't work one way, latinos have got to have pre-conceptions about white people too. I always imagine latinos and blacks think white people are square and boring. Btw latino women >>>>>>>>>>>>* but then you already knew that.

Agreed 100%.........many folks not just Lations think of white folks like this....

http://cdn.videogum.com/img/thumbnails/photos/white_guy.jpg

so yes....it goes all around......for sure

Toney Loc
01-28-2010, 09:32 PM

Actually, they are.

Derranged
01-28-2010, 09:38 PM
Mexicans got fire proof mouthes and stomachs.

I've worked construction with them for years. Dudes put hotsauce on a bacon and egg sandwich, while having a full, raw habenero on the side.

Toney Loc
01-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Mexicans got fire proof mouthes and stomachs.

I've worked construction with them for years. Dudes put hotsauce on a bacon and egg sandwich, while having a full, raw habenero on the side.

Enjoy your ban, Jew.

Nick Fury
01-28-2010, 10:14 PM
I put hot sauce on about everything....pizza, pasta, pan con bistec, eggs...I love me some spicy food.

One thing that really ticks me off though is when white people think I'm a Mexican just cause I'm hispanic. I have nothing against Mexicans but I'm cuban! Not Mexican. And when I do say I'm Cuban they say ahhhh same ****.

The Underboss
01-28-2010, 10:21 PM
I put hot sauce on about everything....pizza, pasta, pan con bistec, eggs...I love me some spicy food.

One thing that really ticks me off though is when white people think I'm a Mexican just cause I'm hispanic. I have nothing against Mexicans but I'm cuban! Not Mexican. And when I do say I'm Cuban they say ahhhh same ****.

white-americans are ignorant.
please pay them no mind my brother.
let them live in their own fantasy world that everyone is ''mexican'' :rolleyes:.

Toney Loc
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
white-americans are ignorant.
please pay them no mind my brother.
let them live in their own fantasy world that everyone is ''mexican'' :rolleyes:.

Everyone in America will be Mexican by 2045.

-ELO-
01-28-2010, 11:46 PM
What do you look like??? if you had to compare your self (physically) to someone famous who would you say you more closely resemble????

Well some people have said I kinda look like Jay Hernandez....some say I look like some Mexican singer Adan Sanchez???

But I don't know....it's different over here in the desert.I feel like it's our own little world, everyone is just cool with everyone,Hispanics,Blacks,Whites,Asians...we all get along!!

The Scientist
01-28-2010, 11:52 PM

I have a couple of white friends who are bat **** crazy. I don't drink with them as often as I used to, because almost every time we went to a bar a fight would surely be instigated by these ****ers.

The Underboss
01-29-2010, 09:56 AM
Everyone in America will be Mexican by 2045.

yea sure, every one will be AMERICAN of Hispanic descent by 2045.

Hispanics will be the majority by that time.

Cuauhtémoc1520
01-29-2010, 12:24 PM
And that works for you playa....more power to you.....Im in my early 30's I have a shaved head a chinstrap goat t and both my arms are covered in tats I wear sleeveless shirts to show them off while sportin' my hat to the back and my doggers..........but I wear a suit and tie to work....I have a Bachelor's degree in Business Management, I run an agency that deals with millions of dollars in budgets for our programs I own two houses...my ride is legit...I like to get down with the fellas but I enjoy the fine things too....I like to eat my Mole and Pozole but don't look at me as a one dimensional kat just because I may look a certain way...I bring it from all angles you hurd??? that's all im saying!

I hear you and that's great. I also have a business, own a house and do very well for myself. I think my point was that, I have chosen not to conform to main stream white society too much, because I don't want to compromise who I am.

I deal with clients every day and have to be professional but at the same time, I would like to think that just because I am Hispanic and look a certain way, it doesn't mean that I can't be professional or be trust worthy in the business world.

I guess I'm trying to change the root of the problem instead of trying to conform to what people think is right. Just like my friend, she's a black chick, refuses to wear weaves or tries to look "white" because she's trying to send the message that black is beautiful and I agree 100% with her.

Derranged
01-29-2010, 02:08 PM
Enjoy your ban, Jew.

Enjoy your ban, Englishman who is pretending to be black for some reason.

RavshinRicRude
01-29-2010, 04:34 PM

Hahahha....I put that as one of the original posts!!! ahahha....Im Mexicano 100% but I got friends who are Guatemalan' El Salvadorian, Chileno.....etc and they all get mixed up with us....they get pissed....hahahhaha

RavshinRicRude
01-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Well some people have said I kinda look like Jay Hernandez....some say I look like some Mexican singer Adan Sanchez???

But I don't know....it's different over here in the desert.I feel like it's our own little world, everyone is just cool with everyone,Hispanics,Blacks,Whites,Asians...we all get along!!

That's hella cool though with everyone getting all up in the mix with everyone else.....

RavshinRicRude
01-29-2010, 04:36 PM
I have a couple of white friends who are bat **** crazy. I don't drink with them as often as I used to, because almost every time we went to a bar a fight would surely be instigated by these ****ers.

Dude I think we all got one of them crazy white boy friends who end up **** drunk trying to fight the world....hahahhaha......no lie!!!!!!!!!

RavshinRicRude
01-29-2010, 04:40 PM
I hear you and that's great. I also have a business, own a house and do very well for myself. I think my point was that, I have chosen not to conform to main stream white society too much, because I don't want to compromise who I am.

I deal with clients every day and have to be professional but at the same time, I would like to think that just because I am Hispanic and look a certain way, it doesn't mean that I can't be professional or be trust worthy in the business world.

I guess I'm trying to change the root of the problem instead of trying to conform to what people think is right. Just like my friend, she's a black chick, refuses to wear weaves or tries to look "white" because she's trying to send the message that black is beautiful and I agree 100% with her.

In that you and I are doing the same thing....I wear my earrings to work....I don't shave my goat t...I won't grow hair.....on casual friday's I rock my jeans with a slight sag.......cuz that's how I do me.....and I won't change that for corporate america.....corporate america will accept me how I am.....and so far it's worked out just fine!

Kelly Robinson
01-31-2010, 05:54 AM
Yáll forgot to mention that they assume you can't speak English because you're Latino.

When I was younger their ignorance did annoy me but not anymore.

You fellas need to watch George Lopez do stand up comedy. He tells mainstream America how Mexicans/Chicanos/Latinos view white people.

Hiram Joel
01-31-2010, 06:14 AM
this is a funnyyyy thread!!

RavshinRicRude
02-01-2010, 01:23 PM
Yáll forgot to mention that they assume you can't speak English because you're Latino.

When I was younger their ignorance did annoy me but not anymore.

You fellas need to watch George Lopez do stand up comedy. He tells mainstream America how Mexicans/Chicanos/Latinos view white people.

Hahah.....Lopez is legit though!!!

freeloada
02-01-2010, 03:21 PM
I Hate when people assume ****.. and when they are ignorant as ****.. i had this white lady ask if i speak puertorican.. what the ****??
Then she says what part of mexico is Puerto Rico at?... I was hoping she was just joking but she was dead serious.. so sad...

RavshinRicRude
02-01-2010, 04:46 PM
I Hate when people assume ****.. and when they are ignorant as ****.. i had this white lady ask if i speak puertorican.. what the ****??
Then she says what part of mexico is Puerto Rico at?... I was hoping she was just joking but she was dead serious.. so sad...

Hahahha.......no ****.......DAMN that broad sounds beyond clueless......ahahah....did you at least take the time to school her ass????

The Scientist
02-01-2010, 06:58 PM

:rofl::owned::wt:

jrosales13
02-02-2010, 03:35 AM
No that don't piss me off... but, it pisses me off when people think I am Mexican or Puerto Rican...

Del Coqui
02-02-2010, 06:08 AM
I know the feeling..... when you walk in and they run to grab their children and turn their girl friends around! gotta love that.....:smashfrea That's the one thing I dont miss about living in the states.

RavshinRicRude
02-02-2010, 11:52 AM
No that don't piss me off... but, it pisses me off when people think I am Mexican or Puerto Rican...

so what do you look like and what are you????

RavshinRicRude
02-02-2010, 11:53 AM
I know the feeling..... when you walk in and they run to grab their children and turn their girl friends around! gotta love that.....:smashfrea That's the one thing I dont miss about living in the states.

Donde vives haora???

-ELO-
02-02-2010, 01:12 PM

Damn!!!!That's some crazy ****t!!!Where does this take place?I mean where do you all live?

Things like that are unheard of where I live.

02-02-2010, 01:17 PM
when people assume i dont speak english........

Ether
02-02-2010, 02:00 PM
racist cunt...

lmao, this is hilarious. And completely the truth.

You couldn't pay me to be another culture.

We are the hottest.

RavshinRicRude
02-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Damn!!!!That's some crazy ****t!!!Where does this take place?I mean where do you all live?

Things like that are unheard of where I live.

Really???? im in Cali too......but where is Indio????

jrosales13
02-02-2010, 08:11 PM
so what do you look like and what are you????

I am Hispanic... My family comes from Guatemala... Born and raised in Cali... And, everybody was proclaiming me as a Mexican... I did not like that... And, now I am in Texas... And, there are few more Boricuas here then there is in Cali... So people proclaim me as a Mexican or Boricua... And, that just pisses me off...

-ELO-
02-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Really???? im in Cali too......but where is Indio????

It's where Coachella Fest takes place, about 10 miles south of Palm Springs.I used to live in Palm Springs but recently moved here.

Timothy Bradley is from Palm Springs and soon I'm gonna be training in the same gym by the same trainer as him, Joel Diaz.The Diaz brothers and Alfredo Angulo are from Coachella which is next to Indio.

Back to the topic, it is very rare for people to stereotype or be racist towards Hispanics down here....I mean I ain't saying it has never happened but you rarely see it.

What part of Southern Cali are you from?

RavshinRicRude
02-03-2010, 06:29 PM
I am Hispanic... My family comes from Guatemala... Born and raised in Cali... And, everybody was proclaiming me as a Mexican... I did not like that... And, now I am in Texas... And, there are few more Boricuas here then there is in Cali... So people proclaim me as a Mexican or Boricua... And, that just pisses me off...

Hahaha......yeah I can see how that would get on your damn nerves!!!! hahahha....you should def take the time to school them kats though..no lie!!!

La_Bori_Tin_Tin
02-09-2010, 08:48 AM
who cares what people say. I myself am in the middle! I do know that when people see you plowing a mountain of hot sauce on your plate they not only thing your hispanic but more likely then others in my town they think you are mexican. No offense but that is the gods honest truth!

RavshinRicRude
02-09-2010, 01:09 PM
who cares what people say. I myself am in the middle! I do know that when people see you plowing a mountain of hot sauce on your plate they not only thing your hispanic but more likely then others in my town they think you are mexican. No offense but that is the gods honest truth!

It's true....but is it right? I mean it's not that big o deal but I can see how that **** would bug some folks...specially if they are not Mexican.....hahahha

JCArky
02-11-2010, 10:50 PM
This should be called the low self esteem thread.Have some fucckin pride people.

RavshinRicRude
02-12-2010, 11:45 AM
This should be called the low self esteem thread.Have some fucckin pride people.

How the **** do you figure???? dunno who the **** your reffering to here but you posted this on my thread so I take offense to that.......im full of pride muthafuka.......and my self esteem is through the muthafuken ruff yo!!! cuz im not only the ****.....im MEXICAN YO!!!! so get the **** atta here with your retarded ass comments you ****en waste of sperm....you should been a stain on yo' mama's calzonez.....that's what you should of been....fuktard.........peace ez...........

Walt Liquor
02-19-2010, 08:27 PM

You live in Miami and people think you're Mexican?? I find that hard to believe.

Ether
02-20-2010, 02:30 AM
Cubans = Miami

Ricans = NY

Dominicans = NY

Mexicans = L.A/TX

plus in all the other states lol. but that's the majority in each.

Mighty_Windir
02-24-2010, 08:18 PM
That's ok, I don't expect much from people.

Cuauhtémoc1520
02-25-2010, 09:00 AM
Cubans = Miami

Ricans = NY

Dominicans = NY

Mexicans = L.A/TX

plus in all the other states lol. but that's the majority in each.

More like:

Ricans = NY

Dominicans = NY

Cubans = Miami

Mexicans = Anywhere west of the Mississippi...lol

Derranged
02-25-2010, 10:37 AM
More like:

Ricans = NY

Dominicans = NY

Cubans = Miami

There are many Mexicans in NY and NJ. I think they started migrating over there more in the 70s and 80s.

The Underboss
02-25-2010, 10:41 AM
More like:

Ricans = NY

Dominicans = NY

Cubans = Miami

Ricans don't control NY like they did back in the 80's and 90's.

Dominicans = NY.

Derranged
02-25-2010, 10:47 AM
Ricans don't control NY like they did back in the 80's and 90's.

Dominicans = NY.

You ever been to the Bronx?

All Puerto Ricans.

Dominicans make up a relatively small amount, in the Bronx and Northern Manhattan.

And this comin Georges, so you know its true.

The Five Boroughs:

Bronx= Puertoricans, Mexicans, Italians, Irish, Dominicans, Blacks.

Queens= Indian, Middle Eastern, Asian, Mexicans, Blacks.

Manhattan= Rich whites, artsy whites, Jews, Blacks, Domincans, Asians

Brooklyn= Blacks, Italians, Irish, Asians, Middle Eastern, Indians, Puerto Ricans, artsy white people.

Staten Island= nobody cares

Of course it all varies among sectors.

Rocky...
02-25-2010, 11:16 AM
You ever been to the Bronx?

All Puerto Ricans.

Dominicans make up a relatively small amount, in the Bronx and Northern Manhattan.

And this comin Georges, so you know its true.

The Five Boroughs:

Bronx= Puertoricans, Mexicans, Italians, Irish, Dominicans, Blacks.

Queens= Indian, Middle Eastern, Asian, Mexicans, Blacks.

Manhattan= Rich whites, artsy whites, Jews, Blacks, Domincans, Asians

Brooklyn= Blacks, Italians, Irish, Asians, Middle Eastern, Indians, Puerto Ricans, artsy white people.

Staten Island= nobody cares

Of course it all varies among sectors.

Staten Island = Staten Italy

Your missing the russians in brooklyn, isnt brighton beach in brooklyn home to the russian mafia.

Derranged
02-25-2010, 11:37 AM
Staten Island = Staten Italy

Your missing the russians in brooklyn, isnt brighton beach in brooklyn home to the russian mafia.

You are right, I forgot about the Russians in Brooklyn and the Polish in Queens.

I forgot a lot more to be honest.

Ether
02-25-2010, 12:43 PM
Derranged, you're hispanic?

Ether
02-25-2010, 12:47 PM
There are many Mexicans in NY and NJ. I think they started migrating over there more in the 70s and 80s.

Lol, my Dominican friend online who lives in Queens and despises Mexicans for whatever reason they despise each other said that there are alot of mexicans coming, like i guess on the subways and other places? i don't know i've never been there but i don't really hear much of mexicans in NY. Mainly ricans & Dominicans.

Rocky...
02-25-2010, 12:49 PM

No hes a jew....

Derranged
02-25-2010, 01:41 PM

No, Im an Italian.

AND IM NOT JEWISH, do not listen to that Donkey Rocky..

BigStereotype
02-25-2010, 03:27 PM
I'm used to it by now. I live in a small, whiteass community, so the ****** jokes just roll off my back. They're mostly jokes though, no real racism like people guarding their purses and ****.

Cuauhtémoc1520
02-25-2010, 03:59 PM
Lol, my Dominican friend online who lives in Queens and despises Mexicans for whatever reason they despise each other said that there are alot of mexicans coming, like i guess on the subways and other places? i don't know i've never been there but i don't really hear much of mexicans in NY. Mainly ricans & Dominicans.

That's because most of the Mexicans there in NY are there to work. I have a lot of friends in NYC and they tell me there's plenty of Mexicans there, especially in the Bronx.

Like I said though, they are much different than the 3rd, 4th, 5th generation Mexicans from Cali, Texas or Arizona for example.

RavshinRicRude
02-25-2010, 04:58 PM
That's because most of the Mexicans there in NY are there to work. I have a lot of friends in NYC and they tell me there's plenty of Mexicans there, especially in the Bronx.

Like I said though, they are much different than the 3rd, 4th, 5th generation Mexicans from Cali, Texas or Arizona for example.

Haha....how do you exactly do "they" differ????

supRa
02-25-2010, 05:34 PM
I eat tortillas

I drink Tecate con limon

che naco... jajaja..

lmao, this is hilarious. And completely the truth.

You couldn't pay me to be another culture.

We are the hottest.

lulz....
:drive:
i assume your messcian too

RavshinRicRude
02-26-2010, 11:59 AM
che naco... jajaja..

lulz....
:drive:
i assume your messcian too

Hahahha....."che nacco"......that's funny.....

The Underboss
02-26-2010, 12:18 PM
No, Im an Italian.

AND IM NOT JEWISH, do not listen to that Donkey Rocky..

Italian? you look straight up British.

Derranged
02-26-2010, 12:27 PM
Italian? you look straight up British.

Get outta here with that ****.

Some have said I look Albanian, which I dont.

The Underboss
02-26-2010, 12:40 PM
:haha:!

albanian? :haha:

nah man, you look str8 up british.

Derranged
02-26-2010, 12:52 PM
That doesn't even make sense, I look "British". You realize Britian is comprised of Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England, all of whom differ in appearance to a degree?

Rocky...
02-26-2010, 12:54 PM
That doesn't even make sense, I look "British". You realize Britian is comprised of Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England, all of whom differ in appearance to a degree?

Exactly, and you realise in this whole thread they have been slagging of white americans, for calling them all mexicans etc, then they come away with something like this :rofl: talk about owning themselfs :rofl:

The Underboss
02-26-2010, 01:02 PM
Exactly, and you realise in this whole thread they have been slagging of white americans, for calling them all mexicans etc, then they come away with something like this :rofl: talk about owning themselfs :rofl:

but it's true though, not saying ALL white-americans are but the ignorant ones look at every hispanic person who speaks Spanish as mexicans without even asking them if they're from Mexico or not.

i've been approached by some whites who ask me ''do you speak Mexican''?..like seriously c'mon.

The Underboss
02-26-2010, 01:02 PM

Yes i know, my mistake with that.

Derranged
02-26-2010, 01:53 PM
but it's true though, not saying ALL white-americans are but the ignorant ones look at every hispanic person who speaks Spanish as mexicans without even asking them if they're from Mexico or not.

i've been approached by some whites who ask me ''do you speak Mexican''?..like seriously c'mon.

:haha: You serious?

The Underboss
02-26-2010, 01:55 PM
dead serious...and i answer back like ''the language is called SPANISH'' and they answer me like ''yea same thing'' :confused:.

Gotta love America.

RavshinRicRude
02-26-2010, 01:59 PM

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU PEOPLE???????

http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/robertdjr.jpg

Hi-Dro
03-05-2010, 02:43 AM
I do eat spicey **** but no

RavshinRicRude
03-08-2010, 06:39 PM
I do eat spicey **** but no

:alucard:something told me you did.....

supRa
03-09-2010, 12:00 AM
I eat tortillas

I drink Tecate con limon

thsi kinda **** makes me wanna :facepalm:

RavshinRicRude
03-09-2010, 11:44 AM
thsi kinda **** makes me wanna :facepalm:

Im saying.....to each his own.....I respect the homie for "keeping it real" or what not.....but that's def not for everyone....that's for sure....

MexicanMauler
03-09-2010, 01:40 PM
No, because it's true.

RavshinRicRude
03-09-2010, 01:41 PM
No, because it's true.

Perhaps in your case.....not not in all cases.........which is kinda the whole point im trying to make here....:wave: