View Full Version : Why Do New People Throw Up?

Dyl-G
05-07-2005, 03:13 PM
i noticed this today i was moving around in the ring with a new kid and it was towards the end of the workout which is only an hour, for this class, and he threw like 25 punches and we were in the ring for about a minute and then he tells me to stop and get out of the ring and pukes... it was in the morning too, my question is why do the new people throw up or why does working out make you throw up, like i know why you throw up if you eat a rotten egg or smell rotting flesh but why when you work out? ive seen this a couple other times also. anyone know?

Tha Greatest
05-07-2005, 03:16 PM
i noticed this today i was moving around in the ring with a new kid and it was towards the end of the workout which is only an hour, for this class, and he threw like 25 punches and we were in the ring for about a minute and then he tells me to stop and get out of the ring and pukes... it was in the morning too, my question is why do the new people throw up or why does working out make you throw up, like i know why you throw up if you eat a rotten egg or smell rotting flesh but why when you work out? ive seen this a couple other times also. anyone know?

lol....

Not every new person throws up

I never ever seen someone throw up from shadowboxing..

UNLESS you eat RIGHT b4 or unless u got a flu etc.

Dyl-G
05-07-2005, 03:22 PM
na im not saying everyone haha yeah ive seen new people who lasted, but we werent shadow boxing neither i had headgear and mouthpiece and i was dodging and blocking and he was throwing punches, my point is, what makes them throw up? like the physiology.

Ark
05-07-2005, 03:24 PM
I threw up once, it was after coming back from about a month stop from boxing... i trained so hard that my body couldnt take so i just got dizzy and threw up. I have no idea why it happens but it does!

Round 1
05-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Could be nervousness, boxing is not for everybody.

In football if you get tired, you get scored against you.
In boxing if you get tired, you get beat up.

Tha Greatest
05-07-2005, 03:47 PM
na im not saying everyone haha yeah ive seen new people who lasted, but we werent shadow boxing neither i had headgear and mouthpiece and i was dodging and blocking and he was throwing punches, my point is, what makes them throw up? like the physiology.

lol

Maybe he just ate or ate the wrong food or was sick or had some bacteria in his body lol

GuyIncogito
05-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Apparently this happens all the time in many sports. For some reason exertion can make you throw up. I've heard that even rowers will be puking after a race out on the water. I wouldn't mind knowing why this happens either.

spinksjinx
05-07-2005, 03:53 PM
People puke when exercising at first, because it is too intense for them usually to prevent the puking though has a bit to do with diet.

If you stay well hydrated and eat some easy digestable carbs you should be set and no worries.

Perhaps if it continues to tell him to drink some water and eat some fruit before coming into the gym.

Dyl-G
05-07-2005, 03:54 PM
someone has to have taken a college course in physiology.

.:UK RuPtUrE:.
05-07-2005, 05:02 PM
The reason for this is most certainetly over exersion (if thats the spelling?). As GuyIncognito says its because of that. Perhaps you have seen after or during marathons this happens. I dont know the exact reason although i definetly know it is because of this. Also it could be due to the fact that they havent exercised much before. When i started boxing i had a nauseating feeling although i didnt puke.

The other thing being u was too good for him and gave him too many digs in the ribs? :D

Dyl-G
05-07-2005, 05:39 PM
na i couldnt throw back or else he would thrown up a lot earlier haha :)