No announcement yet.

little bit skinny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little bit skinny

I think I'm a little bit skinny. At the moment I've got great abs but my upper bodys a little bit skinny. My collar bone sticks out and I can see the bones on my sternum. But I have got fairly wide shoulders for a fourteen year old. how can I get a bit mre meaty around my shoulders because If i do I'd look pretty damn good. I don't want to achieve this by doing weights though because I overdid weights and thats why I'm skinny around my shoulders.

Any suggestions?

wats ur weight and height?

Comment

I'm about 175cm and 71kg my lower half is fine just my shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by batista
        I'm about 175cm and 71kg my lower half is fine just my shoulders.
        LOL
        can u please say that in inches and pounds please

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Great_Rippuh
          LOL
          can u please say that in inches and pounds please
          why???

i learnt the empiric system by the forum, just learn the metric as well, it may come handy.

its 5.9 and 158

Comment

Originally posted by leff
            why???

i learnt the empiric system by the forum, just learn the metric as well, it may come handy.

its 5.9 and 158
            I tried to conver it on calculator.com

and I couldnt on there

if I learn sure but that don't mean I try to

but 5'9 and 158 pounds!?

That ain't skinny, you trippin lol

Comment

push-ups work the shoulders and triceps

Comment

wtf? that's not skinny.. thats fat! LOL.. btw, im 5'8 and 125 pounds! u need to loose some weight cuz..

Comment

Batista, I know what u mean, u said ur bones stick out at ur shoulders

mine do to lol

Comment

Originally posted by batista
                    I think I'm a little bit skinny. At the moment I've got great abs but my upper bodys a little bit skinny. My collar bone sticks out and I can see the bones on my sternum. But I have got fairly wide shoulders for a fourteen year old. how can I get a bit mre meaty around my shoulders because If i do I'd look pretty damn good. I don't want to achieve this by doing weights though because I overdid weights and thats why I'm skinny around my shoulders.

Any suggestions?
                    How? Only way I know you can get big IS by weights! Maybe you were doing too many reps, not enough weight. You want shoulders? You gotta hit your deltoids in all 4 heads. Military presses is what I use to bulk up the shoulders, that hits all 4 of em. Shrugs for your traps so you don't look like a box. Anyweyz, if you want to bulk up, weights is the way to go....actually I don't know any other way.

Comment

Working...
                    X