View Full Version : Joining Track Team

Rampage*
05-04-2005, 10:12 PM
I was thinking of joining a track team to get my cartio up, usually in the ring after 4 rounds i'm very tired. I go to boxing from 5:00- 6:30 from Monday to Friday, joining the track team might entitle missing a few days of boxing from each week. Do you think it's worth it? My gym teacher asked a few people that were in good shape from each grade. Should I just jog on my own time instead?

Santo
05-04-2005, 10:54 PM
Its REALLY hard to box and do track all at once. Thats what im doing right now and its really hard to do both but the results are worth it.

I dont necessarily think you should join the TRACK team though because you will have a responsibility being a part of the team. I think you should run daily on your own time.

Tha Greatest
05-04-2005, 11:50 PM
Its REALLY hard to box and do track all at once. Thats what im doing right now and its really hard to do both but the results are worth it.

I dont necessarily think you should join the TRACK team though because you will have a responsibility being a part of the team. I think you should run daily on your own time.
I agree

Run on your own in the mornings...

blockburna944
05-05-2005, 01:01 AM
Chances are youre at a level of competitiveness where, unless your bo jackson, youre gonna have to choose one sport over the other, so go with where your heart is at. however, it sounds like the track team is still in its development or at least not top level competition, so you might offer just to help out by showing up at some practices and being there for meets or something.