View Full Version : I'm not sold on Valero

Spray_resistant
01-19-2010, 04:28 PM
Are you? I mean his power is there but we could say the same for one of the world strongest man competitors if they put on boxing gloves.

Would a guy like that be able to beat and ko 24 bums and 2 decent opponents? maybe

Then would he be ready for the K-bros though? I don't think so.

Valero is a schooling waiting to happen.

I remember when Freitas had a record like that, but he was a much much more athletic and more refined boxer than Valero.

MANGLER
01-21-2010, 01:32 AM
Valero ain't nothin special.

JMM beats him, Funeka beats him, Soto beats him if he jumps up.

Verstyle
01-21-2010, 01:38 AM
Are you? I mean his power is there but we could say the same for one of the world strongest man competitors if they put on boxing gloves.

Would a guy like that be able to beat and ko 24 bums and 2 decent opponents? maybe

I remember when Freitas had a record like that, but he was a much much more athletic and more refined boxer than Valero.
Do you think you can beat 24 professional "bums"?

Tha_Greatest
01-21-2010, 02:06 AM

he did give dela hoya a black eye during sparring for the pacman showdown and he did hurt my favorite fighter morales in his sparring sessions for the first pacman fight, he got the better of morales , morales was boxing away of valero, if he did that to my #1 favorite all time fighter, ill believe in valero, 26 k.os isnt a coincidence , almost 20 k.os in the first round aint a coincidence either, unless youre floyd cause floyd is a ***, lol, nyahahahahahahaha, **** floyd

MANGLER
01-21-2010, 02:09 AM
Dude brings excitement so I'll always watch his fights.

It's just time to see him fight 1 of the top dogs at LW.