View Full Version : my public appoligies to chups..hes a good guy

infamous larryx
01-19-2010, 03:49 PM
I made a thread that i believe led to me getting banned about a statement he made..in hindsight i guess i took what he said out of context..but since ive been back ive had time to talk to chups and found out he's a really cool cat and i just wanna publiclly appoligize to him and wish him all the best.....:boxing:

MIT.Engineer
01-19-2010, 03:54 PM
I made a thread that i believe led to me getting banned about a statement he made..in hindsight i guess i took what he said out of context..but since ive been back ive had time to talk to chups and found out he's a really cool cat and i just wanna publiclly appoligize to him and wish him all the best.....:boxing:

Lol we missed you Larry

LeeVanCleef
01-19-2010, 09:35 PM

Welcome Back, LarryX :)

toyi
01-19-2010, 09:57 PM
We hope you learn your lesson and we already knew Chups' is a good guy just like me. :p

Anyhow, welcome back Larry X :wave:

-MAKAVELLI-
01-19-2010, 10:03 PM
as one of Chups' alts, i DENY this apology :dance:

New
01-19-2010, 10:19 PM
We read that we ought to forgive our enemies; but we do not read that we ought to forgive our friends.
- Francis Bacon

This is my favorite quote, i just want to share it. I should put it in my signature.

andrew14
01-19-2010, 10:34 PM

azzhole and period

Anak ni Hudas
01-20-2010, 01:05 AM
welcome back Homo

No Ceiling
01-20-2010, 02:42 AM
show us your southern black meat mr. larryx